Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

ViNa AT#2||From not a Love Story 2 I like U - Page 102

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: smruti1981

teen age he to kya hua cvs also showed lip lock naa

lol I know the people who comment wont mind but it s the silent readers who are a concern!! I have read some really X rated stuff on fan fiction forum the regular readers dont mind but the silent readers just report and FF get s closed!!πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

when will u update breathing room????
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

lol I know the people who comment wont mind but it s the silent readers who are a concern!! I have read some really X rated stuff on fan fiction forum the regular readers dont mind but the silent readers just report and FF get s closed!!πŸ˜•

silent readers topic ko close karne k liye post read karte he  😑  some times
This content was originally posted by: riva2987

me also waiting.. actually I am adicted with breathing room and second chances.. I  feel while reading them like  I am reading Gujarati novels..😳
-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riva2987

vanny needs to come online!! 

Good you reminded me I need to reply to the comments!!! πŸ€—
-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smruti1981

me also waiting.. actually I am adicted with breathing room and second chances.. I  feel while reading them like  I am reading Gujarati novels..😳

Gujarati novels are classics πŸ˜† dont compare our FF s to them dear!! β˜ΊοΈ

vanny needs to come online!! 

Good you reminded me I need to reply to the comments!!! πŸ€—

lolzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, i was waiting desperately for that ff, i swear...i dont know why but  i lean more to this ff then second chance...am so bad, i shouldn't be saying this🀒

Gujarati novels are classics πŸ˜† dont compare our FF s to them dear!! β˜ΊοΈ

have you read Gujarati novels😲

but seriously .. when i was in teen age, i have read novels published in newspaper on sunday... 😳  and eagerly waited for each upcoming part also. MY mom always scolded me for that " newspaper me PG karna he kya"  πŸ˜†  because my whole sunday was booked for sunday edition only.

and I am feeling same vibrations as of Gunjarti novels  while reading your FFs. my favorite author is professor priyakant parikh.

then i read mukti bandhan also when that show was running on colors.
-Eris- thumbnail
just the english translation s yaar even SC is a classic... Gujarat literature is so rich , they have such wonderful plays which get remade as movies but we dont get that much credit!! πŸ˜”

just the english translation s yaar even SC is a classic... Gujarat literature is so rich , they have such wonderful plays which get remade as movies but we dont get that much credit!! πŸ˜”

yes agree .. Gujarati literature is too rich.. Narmad library is full of them.. now plays are not getting so much credit because of telly world.. even they are not thinking to take idea from those stories.. even poems ... I love Gujarati Ghazals so much...