We're at Top 40

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes! Yes! Yes! Savitrians We're at Top 40๐Ÿ˜Ž
This week It's 37th (+ 7 From last week). Our Pink Threads worked! A Big Thanks to all of Them who helped us With Opening Threads and Helping To Get 250+ views and 25+ comments! Now.. For Next week We've To do More Better! So.. Get Set and Go.. And Please Make some more Threads (Relevent Discussional Topics) So, That we Can Reach this time atleast upper than 35th! Yess, Guys.. Wheres you all..๐Ÿฅณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Yes! Yes! Yes! Savitrians We're at Top 40๐Ÿ˜Ž
This week It's 37th (+ 7 From last week). Our Pink Threads worked! A Big Thanks to all of Them who helped us With Opening Threads and Helping To Get 250+ views and 25+ comments! Now.. For Next week We've To do More Better! So.. Get Set and Go.. And Please Make some more Threads (Relevent Discussional Topics) So, That we Can Reach this time atleast upper than 35th! Yess, Guys.. Wheres you all..๐Ÿฅณ

I know...Congrats everyone...we are up 7 points...yipppeee๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ
๐Ÿ‘
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Slowly the rank of this show will rise. From 44 to 37 it is very good progress and this should continue.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to everyone who made this possible.
Also by hitting the like tab also goes towards the ranking.

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Yeah, Fiz also Ours Chaska Meter's vote has Increased! As currently We're only 4-5 members Here.. So, sometimes It becomes really tough to get 25+ comments for one Thread to make That Pink.. And That's why I've choosed 250+ views.. As One Can single handly Do that to Make it Pink and wait for other members Comment there to make that Thread Active.๐Ÿ˜†
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rayan ...  we owe it to you  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also please comment on any TB article which has tagged Savitri and rate it too. We can all comment twice and that should help too.

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
No No No! It should be You Guys to Be Thanked Because, I am One newbie personality on the matter of Opening Threads๐Ÿ˜†.
And Yeah.. Articles helps a Lot To make Forum plus Tagged Person's Ranks To Go Up! I've Already commented on One and will surely comment there another one very soon๐Ÿ˜Ž
Ezria_Fan_4ever thumbnail
all thx 2 rayan d rockstar๐Ÿ‘