MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

has palak changed after season 6...

himshikha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys do u thnk has palak changed after season 6  in terms of her behaviour, performance, friendship...?? anythng
wat do u thnk  πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think so. She is same mostly.
himshikha thumbnail
i m sorys guys i made this post i m really very sorry i thouht that she has changed after looking the trio friendship i mean suchit her and mohit but wat she did with my suchit i hate that bloody bi-c-*** i just cant see her face on the show anymore i was litterally crying...πŸ’”πŸ˜­ at suchit's elimination now i like only mohit and raman on the show no one else n now mohit survival is in danger i just wish suchit comes back on wild card entry episode i want suchit or mohit to win dis show...at last i hate that bitch 😑😑🀒 
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Don't get upset. She is a smart cookie. Anyone who trusts her is a fool as was Suchit. Mohit I think has better sense. He knows he is alone and even in his previous season had made it even though he had no support as people hate his attitude and I guess think him arrogant.

I  was surprised you were linking Palak with Suchit whereas from previous bike episode I thought Ramandeep and he had something going.
himshikha thumbnail
no dear i was not linking palak wid suchit i was just saying dat before roop's elimination we all were aware of d fact that mohit was often seen with roop and suchit wid palak so looking at dat i thought she must hav changed and is really a gud friend of d three of them but after she voted out roop i was dissapointed wid her atttitude but still i considered dat though she betrayed roop but she will never betray suchit but looking at dis i was upset n angry wid myself that i trusted her i just hate her i wan 2 kill her...
now i just want my suchit back anyhow n also mohit they both r sweetheart πŸ˜‰ a true roadie nd should teach palak a very gud lesson

Edited by himshikha - 11 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
this palak cant be changed at any cost.she is cunning abusive jst raw one..and i think raghu and palak r made of same wasted material. still i cant digest the fact tht suchit is out and palak is there:( now i can only pray for raman ..and want gaurab palak anirudh out:@@@@@
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Palak is Raghu's    card for getting some TRP.. She is one douchebag.. Hated that she promised on her mother (and lied) while trying to get Mohit to give her immunity and then she is shown saying that to win you need to be able to do/say anything🀒 At first I thought Gaurav  would be good as he might be a performer. But the more he is shown giving his views, the more I wish he is thrown out FAST.

Raman is too emotional but heck, she is a performer. From the beginning everyone seemed to respect Swati as she was into sports but when it came to tasks, that one was a complete failure - all words and no substance. Glad that she is out
himshikha thumbnail
right now i thnk raman is totaly broken from inside...she has stand once again to give a lesson to that bi*c* palak i even feel ashame for even taking or writing her name...
mohit is d biggest fool i hav ever seen in wat thought he gave immunity to palak i dont know in next voteout she will be d one to vote out him even after knowing wat she did wid suchit how come he can give the immunity card to her if mohit would reach the finale nd all d eliminated roadies will come back then suchit will scold mohit n laugh at him
one thng i hav noticed guys after suchits elimination mohit has not even talked about him once on d other hand ramandeep is the one who is highly affected by dis atleast he should hav not given immunity to palak nd shuld hav clapped for raman on her battle task or the room fight i m highly dissapointed wid him guys
She's gotten better. I LOVE her.