India-Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

has palak changed after season 6...

himshikha Newbie
himshikha
himshikha

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
hey guys do u thnk has palak changed after season 6  in terms of her behaviour, performance, friendship...?? anythng
wat do u thnk  Wink

Ianoconic. IF-Sizzlerz
Ianoconic.
Ianoconic.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I don't think so. She is same mostly.
BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
You have any doubts??ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

himshikha

himshikha Newbie
himshikha
himshikha

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
i m sorys guys i made this post i m really very sorry i thouht that she has changed after looking the trio friendship i mean suchit her and mohit but wat she did with my suchit i hate that bloody bi-c-*** i just cant see her face on the show anymore i was litterally crying...Broken HeartCry at suchit's elimination now i like only mohit and raman on the show no one else n now mohit survival is in danger i just wish suchit comes back on wild card entry episode i want suchit or mohit to win dis show...at last i hate that bitch AngryAngryDead 

Ramisaa

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
^ Don't get upset. She is a smart cookie. Anyone who trusts her is a fool as was Suchit. Mohit I think has better sense. He knows he is alone and even in his previous season had made it even though he had no support as people hate his attitude and I guess think him arrogant.

I  was surprised you were linking Palak with Suchit whereas from previous bike episode I thought Ramandeep and he had something going.
himshikha Newbie
himshikha
himshikha

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
no dear i was not linking palak wid suchit i was just saying dat before roop's elimination we all were aware of d fact that mohit was often seen with roop and suchit wid palak so looking at dat i thought she must hav changed and is really a gud friend of d three of them but after she voted out roop i was dissapointed wid her atttitude but still i considered dat though she betrayed roop but she will never betray suchit but looking at dis i was upset n angry wid myself that i trusted her i just hate her i wan 2 kill her...
now i just want my suchit back anyhow n also mohit they both r sweetheart Wink a true roadie nd should teach palak a very gud lesson

Edited by himshikha - 18 April 2013 at 7:27am

Ramisaa

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
this palak cant be changed at any cost.she is cunning abusive jst raw one..and i think raghu and palak r made of same wasted material. still i cant digest the fact tht suchit is out and palak is there:( now i can only pray for raman ..and want gaurab palak anirudh out:@@@@@
BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
^ Palak is Raghu's    card for getting some TRP.. She is one douchebag.. Hated that she promised on her mother (and lied) while trying to get Mohit to give her immunity and then she is shown saying that to win you need to be able to do/say anythingDead At first I thought Gaurav  would be good as he might be a performer. But the more he is shown giving his views, the more I wish he is thrown out FAST.

Raman is too emotional but heck, she is a performer. From the beginning everyone seemed to respect Swati as she was into sports but when it came to tasks, that one was a complete failure - all words and no substance. Glad that she is out

ForYourEyesOnly

Go to top