Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

To protect madhu Rk always asked for junoon (Page 3)

psk08 Senior Member
psk08
psk08

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Agree Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuduaa92

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
rk admits or not but he is deewana of his biwi.and he will go to any extent for her.this is rk style.im v much excited to see dis junooni style of rk.v well written post dua.

sree.gattuduaa92

duaa92 IF-Rockerz
duaa92
duaa92

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

Originally posted by duaa92

Originally posted by .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">BINGO!Clap
he will do anything to keep his biwi safe and away from that dude. i don't now if rk knows that dude is a gangster but he might bring her home b/c he think she might leave him and after the shootout he will do anything to bring her back home where she is safe and sound. near him and in front of him so he can rest assure.

oh we all know she won't come happily. madhu might say no due to that kid and rk will have no choice but to do that. his junoon shows how much he loves her and wants her to be safe.
</font>

yea bani he can do anything for his biwi i m sure he would be become aware of all the things happened in chawl everyone is aware of it in chawl and see if he wants madhu to b safe and to keep her at his mansion and does that in cruel way than he might not get a chance to develope a soft corner in his heart again

yes he will and he already done that when he saved her from his own dad. he won't due cruel way by hurting her he will hurt himself to keep her safe. he will harm himself to make sure she is safe.
the tym when he saved madhu from his own dad he risked his life to the extent and now how could he see madhu in danger

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

skandi IF-Sizzlerz
skandi
skandi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by duaa92

Originally posted by skandi

well said duaa...people forgot ballu tract I like...he went to an unimaginable extend to madhu and this time once again going and in love and war everything is fair but now people have no time to thing and started bashing on him...come people watch the episode and decide...AngryAngry

yup sur agreed rk was there to save madhu everytime and now she is in danger cz of dat gangster who promised to save her and yea if even Rk sneezes ppl start bashing himROFL

arree they started bashing her also that how can she go back to him so easily...I do not what she should do for him...I think she should kill him then people will think revenge is taken...madhu is a forgiver, she helped a don knowing he is wrong than think of RK whom she loves a lot...RK left madhu was wrong but he was in his limits when he was with her and never took advantage of her...cannot people see this and it is his love and he will decide how to bring her back...

sree.gattu

duaa92 IF-Rockerz
duaa92
duaa92

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krt09

Perfectly said Clap Clap ClapClap

RK can do anything to ensure safety of her Biwii and i think if cutting hand by knife if for her safety it shows how much he loves her Embarrassed Embarrassed 

His Love is in his Junoon Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed
he loves her too much and see the lover is not an ordinary one so how cant we expect the junoon

sree.gattuNeha10

skandi IF-Sizzlerz
skandi
skandi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

very well said duaa..!!I'm tired of people bashing RK for anything and everything in the forum!!!OuchHe's only character in the show who's been IN charater till now..!!And his junoon is what attracted me to the show..not the whining and crying!!Embarrassed

Even me dill...his junoon attracted me..I know he did wrong by leaving her but now he is on his redemption of getting back her and that is his style of getting back...but his basher have problem with every move of him...

sree.gattu-Dil-

duaa92 IF-Rockerz
duaa92
duaa92

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

very well said duaa..!!I'm tired of people bashing RK for anything and everything in the forum!!!OuchHe's only character in the show who's been IN charater till now..!!And his junoon is what attracted me to the show..not the whining and crying!!Embarrassed
agree yar ppl only search excuses to bash Rk me too re i m not upto a kind of the saas bahu type show the very junoon also attracted me which we even cant enjoy hereAngry

sree.gattu-Dil-

duaa92 IF-Rockerz
duaa92
duaa92

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manju01

agree..nice post !
its all about his ishq wala junnon .but some pple cant undrstnd simple lang..huh !!!

Way to RK !!
and they dont want to understand

sree.gattu

Go to top