Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

To protect madhu Rk always asked for junoon (Page 16)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

very well said duaa but yahan so called mature logo ko na toh RK samajh me aata hai aur na hi uski harkatein aur junoon..Disapprove
RK is hurting himself only to protect his mother teresa biwi but still he is wrong in peoples opinion but when mother teresa risked d life of all chawl people n her family to protect a criminal no one bashed her or called her wrong..Clap
kya kr saktein hain saari kharabi toh RK me hi na hai aur kuch log toh iss hadd tk pahoonch gye hain ki dey hav again started ki maybe in fiture he can go to d level of r*** madhu to compell her do do stuffs..like seriously?AngryAngry

say whatShocked mature fans think that rk will rape madhu in future b/c he is going to cut his hand or whatever to keep her safe and soundDead then what about madhu she is going to shoot that man cold blooded na what will be her future a daku haseena part 2Tongue i would like to now who is this person that said rk will rape madhu in future. did this person already seen the show? his junoon is different then a rapist, then which way is he going to rape her in the future? i also want to see what this person saw, the future.

duaa92 IF-Rockerz
duaa92
duaa92

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

very well said duaa but yahan so called mature logo ko na toh RK samajh me aata hai aur na hi uski harkatein aur junoon..Disapprove
RK is hurting himself only to protect his mother teresa biwi but still he is wrong in peoples opinion but when mother teresa risked d life of all chawl people n her family to protect a criminal no one bashed her or called her wrong..Clap
kya kr saktein hain saari kharabi toh RK me hi na hai aur kuch log toh iss hadd tk pahoonch gye hain ki dey hav again started ki maybe in fiture he can go to d level of r*** madhu to compell her do do stuffs..like seriously?AngryAngry

yea swu no one even wants to have a reason to bash Rk and madhu even after her psycho act of risking chawl ppl lives is being praised let dos bashers go to hell we give a damn to it
duaa92 IF-Rockerz
duaa92
duaa92

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">say whatShocked mature fans think that rk will rape madhu in future b/c he is going to cut his hand or whatever to keep her safe and soundDead</font> <font color="#990099">then what about madhu she is going to shoot that man cold blooded na what will be her future a daku haseena part 2Tongue i would like to now who is this person that said rk will rape madhu in future. did this person already seen the show? his junoon is different then a rapist, then which way is he going to rape her in the future? i also want to see what this person saw, the future.</font>
bani they r the famous gayani ppl who can see the future and know that rk is going to r** madhuAngry and they dont need to watch even the epi to know datClap hats off to their gayan

Go to top