Views

Users

Frequent Posters

duaa92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Forever_Komal

Love your post!
Some People even saying that RK needs a psychiatrist really! He isn't crazy he is doing all this because he loves Madhu and is worried about her.
RK will go to any extent to protect Madhu. He loves Madhu. Yes it's RKs Junoon wala love but Madhus safety is his number one priority.

When Madhu was dealing with that six handed man while at outdoor shooting, RK came to her rescue again because of her safety. He doesn't care what anyone thinks or says.

I can't wait to see this! I just can't imagine what RK will do next!

yea komal whenever madhu got into trouble Rk was her saviour i saw those psycho comments 😡 ppl dont need any excuse to bash Rk
Dark_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post...probably peepz dont know wat obsession is...show ka naam hi ek junnon hai to y getting hyper on ds act...or people people forgot ballu track...any way RK's smirk after madhu's affirmation...drool
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: Sanna14

😳nafrat mein bhi rk,pyar mein bhi rk.deewana kr dene ki bhi had hoti hai na 😳 and jab koi cheez had se jyada hoti hai toh dis is called junoon

rk ka junoon   rk jayeda nuksaan nahi dekhata  isi liye woh rk hai 😆

ready for a  lovely track of rk junoon and more scenes of rishibala😛
duaa92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arpita20

well said..

RK is hurting himself only to get her back..

We can't expect crying like normal guy...

its Rks style trick fella kameena apna matlab nikalna janta hy
duaa92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

really nice post that real point which forget by CVS if RK is not in love with madhu why he listen her when he was shoot by shamsher malik how he knows that what ever she said and fight for his life he hold madhu hand unconscious
when she was in danger during bullu track he reached to save her life his expression shown so much worried he was feeling so bad for not only madhu but her family
he was worried about trisna when he offered film as bullu director always he anger on bullu and shows his deep concert with trisna as madhu sister
how he come in concious after fighting with goons when madhu called his name he came in concious and reached on spot how he safe her when she was hang by bullu.
his expression to fear to lost her was clear
these few examples which cvs forget about RK his love junoon and superb performance and expressions because if he was acting than he should act only front of madhu why front of audience or us or his fans
i think cvs or writer forget story or has no new idea thats why they destroy RK character

yea he did alot for madhu and dis track dat madhu gets back to Rk mansion and rk as a trick cuts his hand o i m loving it more of rishbala more of Rk smirks gosh cant wait to see it
duaa92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

<font size="3">yea even i find it fishy, the real reason of RK getting Madhu back home we dunno yet 😆</font>

well nishi when we gonna have Rks smirk we ll find it smexy
duaa92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: srija273

Nice post...probably peepz dont know wat obsession is...show ka naam hi ek junnon hai to y getting hyper on ds act...or people people forgot ballu track...any way RK's smirk after madhu's affirmation...drool

me too drool re
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
but in real i don't like to cut his self to show his love for madhu its not RK style its some flop film hero style to impress his heroine he can take her back by force to show his agreement or claim that his marriage is not over she is still his wife it will be rk style same like negative
but cvs doing bloomer are they don't have any new idea for rishbala or to their love story.
duaa92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

but in real i don't like to cut his self to show his love for madhu its not RK style its some flop film hero style to impress his heroine he can take her back by force to show his agreement or claim that his marriage is not over she is still his wife it will be rk style same like negative
but cvs doing bloomer are they don't have any new idea for rishbala or to their love story.

yea it is not Rks style imagine if madhu is not accepting what he is saying then he assumes his famous leg pulling style and tells madhu he will cut his hand and cuts it a bit and madhu gives his affirmation and Rk gives a smirk at it now whats say
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i want to change that stupid writer know he has no new idea for my cute lovely hero RK ahan.