Ramayan

India-Forums

   
Ramayan
Ramayan

~|| Gagan Malik /Ram Appreciation Thread - 2||~ (Page 22)

sherlock IF-Dazzler
sherlock
sherlock

Joined: 12 February 2010
Posts: 3581

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged

When Balram saw all this & he also saw that Shri Krishna is watching as if watching an action movie, smiling all the time & doing absolutely nothing to stop anyone, he understood that it's time to return. Since Balram = Lord Shesh = Lakshman likes reaching the divine abode before the arrival of His Lord (he went ahead as Lakshman too) Balram entered the ocean & was gone.

When Shri Krishna saw that Balram is gone, he went inside the forest, ultimately reaching a heavy forested area, and there sat under a peepal tree.  Jara was hunting in that forest. He saw the sole of Lord's feet from a great distance which is very red in colour, mistook it as the mouth of a deer hiding behind a peepal tree, & shot that arrow. That arrow struck Lord's sole. When Jara realized this, he was inconsolable. Shri Krishna sent him to his eternal abode. Soon, Shri Krishna's charioteer Daruk, who has survived all the carnage in Prabhas, arrived looking for his Lord. Shri Krishna told him that he is going, so he should immediately go to Arjun & tell him to take all the women & children of Dwarka to Indraprasth. Daruk was stupefied, so Lord told him that he has to go, & kali age would soon begin, when dharma will continuously face terrible odds. But since that's the way the time revolves in circles, so don't panic & just do what I tell you to do. So Daruk went, & then the Lord was gone too.

That's it Fairy. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Joined: 05 September 2009
Posts: 40800

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherlock

When Balram saw all this & he also saw that Shri Krishna is watching as if watching an action movie, smiling all the time & doing absolutely nothing to stop anyone, he understood that it's time to return. Since Balram = Lord Shesh = Lakshman likes reaching the divine abode before the arrival of His Lord (he went ahead as Lakshman too) Balram entered the ocean & was gone.

When Shri Krishna saw that Balram is gone, he went inside the forest, ultimately reaching a heavy forested area, and there sat under a peepal tree.  Jara was hunting in that forest. He saw the sole of Lord's feet from a great distance which is very red in colour, mistook it as the mouth of a deer hiding behind a peepal tree, & shot that arrow. That arrow struck Lord's sole. When Jara realized this, he was inconsolable. Shri Krishna sent him to his eternal abode. Soon, Shri Krishna's charioteer Daruk, who has survived all the carnage in Prabhas, arrived looking for his Lord. Shri Krishna told him that he is going, so he should immediately go to Arjun & tell him to take all the women & children of Dwarka to Indraprasth. Daruk was stupefied, so Lord told him that he has to go, & kali age would soon begin, when dharma will continuously face terrible odds. But since that's the way the time revolves in circles, so don't panic & just do what I tell you to do. So Daruk went, & then the Lord was gone too.

That's it Fairy. Smile

Thanks Abhi, Now I Want To Watch The Serial. Since I Only Saw Ramayan, not Shri Krishna Serial. I Will Find it on YT And watch It.
Your A Great Help Abhi. whenever i dont know something i always ask you. and you always help me out so Thank YOU.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherlock

sherlock IF-Dazzler
sherlock
sherlock

Joined: 12 February 2010
Posts: 3581

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy


Your A Great Help Abhi. whenever i dont know something i always ask you. and you always help me out so Thank YOU.Embarrassed

You're most welcome, Fairy.Big smile

Pleasure's all mine, really, for its great talking to friends.Big smile

sherlock IF-Dazzler
sherlock
sherlock

Joined: 12 February 2010
Posts: 3581

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Thanks Abhi, Now I Want To Watch The Serial. Since I Only Saw Ramayan, not Shri Krishna Serial. I Will Find it on YT And watch It.

Fairy, please don't construe this post as if I'm trying to discourage you from watching all the episodes of 'Shri Krishna' serial.

All I wish to do is tell you that I'm aware of just one 'Shri Krishna' serial, produced by Ramanad Sagar. It's possible that there is some other, newer 'Shri Krishna' serial too, but I never heard or saw anything, but the possibility remains, 'coz I haven't watched much TV, & generally remain cut off from the 'entertainment industry.'

However, if there still is just one 'Shri Krishna' serial, that by Ramanand Sagar, then I've seen many episodes of that serial, & I thought of it as a very, very slow-paced serial. It had a huge number of episodes too, probably Doordashan had given Mr. Sagar a free run, telling him to make any number of episodes he deem fit.

So, if you can somehow figure out which episodes contain those incidents from Shri Krishna's "earthly life" that you wish to watch first, watch those episodes first before watching the rest. And if you decide to watch all the episodes in the proper order, my request to you is to watch that serial with great patience.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Joined: 05 September 2009
Posts: 40800

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I Found Three Shri Krishna Serials.
Two From NDTV and One On Colors.
I Will Watch The Colors One. (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherlock

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Joined: 05 September 2009
Posts: 40800

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Let's Keep At It. And We Will Finish These In No Time. (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherlock

sherlock IF-Dazzler
sherlock
sherlock

Joined: 12 February 2010
Posts: 3581

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy

I Found Three Shri Krishna Serials.
Two From NDTV and One On Colors.
I Will Watch The Colors One. (:

What??????ShockedShocked

sherlock IF-Dazzler
sherlock
sherlock

Joined: 12 February 2010
Posts: 3581

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
You're great, Fairy.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~|| Gagan Malik /Ram Appreciation Thread ||~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: luminous02   Replies: 1194   Views: 89314

luminous02 1194 89314 09 April 2013 at 12:24am by superdil19
pics of Gagan Malik [in Sri Lanka]

2

Author: Geeshu   Replies: 13   Views: 5991

Geeshu 13 5991 05 February 2013 at 8:52pm by dharma22
Gagan Malik's Sri Lankan movie trailer

Author: Geeshu   Replies: 7   Views: 4232

Geeshu 7 4232 27 January 2013 at 6:51pm by Surish
Neha,Neil and Gagan at ZRA 2012 :Video

2

Author: EXOL   Replies: 10   Views: 1139

EXOL 10 1139 18 November 2012 at 5:46am by kmfan_2

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index