Ramayan

India-Forums

Ramayan
Ramayan

~|| Gagan Malik /Ram Appreciation Thread - 2||~ (Page 12)

luminous02 Goldie
luminous02
luminous02

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
hi dear friends last epi. was amazing i m waiting for next epi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherlock

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Where Is Everyone??
sherlock IF-Dazzler
sherlock
sherlock

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Yes, where are my old friends Supes, Lumi, Chahat?? ConfusedConfused
sherlock IF-Dazzler
sherlock
sherlock

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jairamji

However I am confused with the characterization of Sri Ram! Lord is omnipresent, all powerful! Sometimes I think in this serial Sri ram is shown more like a human!

On the contrary, I think this serial has throughout shown Lord Ram perfectly as described in scriptures like Ramayan or RCM or Adhyatma Ramayan, (though I've missed some episodes, so can't say what was shown in those episodes).

You're absolutely right when you say that "Shri Ram is  omnipresent, all powerful!" But when he is manifesting here as a human, naturally he'll try to act like one.

If he wished to be his absolute self even when manifesting himself here among residents of earth, as an AtmaRam, Anant Anand, SarvaShaktimaan, SarvaVyapak Paramatma Tattva, why appear here at all?? 

After all, His bhakts already know all about his eternal Swaroop in his Sanatan Vaikunth/Saket/Golok, thanks to Veds & Vedanta

sherlock IF-Dazzler
sherlock
sherlock

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged

If anything, this serial has actually NOT shown the extent of Shri Ram's agony for Sitaji. His condition without Sitaji was so, so pathetic actually, yes that's the word, that a saint once told us that without Shri Janaki, Shri Ram, for all intent & purposes, appeared as someone who has lost his mental balance.

A reading of any well known text proves this. In various Ramayans, description of his condition when not finding Sitaji in Panchwati ashram, is something unique. He was shouting "Sita, Sita" on top of his voice, was falling unconscious repeatedly, then in an instant was going to the other extreme & was threatening all creation of instant & total disaster, if his Sita is not returned to him immediately. 

He was asking the stones & trees about his wife, was running after forest deers, asking them if they have seen his wife whose big eyes are exactly like their's!! At one point of time, he started running behind a FEMALE COBRA, shouting if she has seen his wife Sita, whose long braided hair look exactly like the long black body of that female cobra!! 

And in between all this, it was left to poor Lord Lakshman, as always, to somehow keep Shri Ram in his senses.

And Shri Ram remained like this throughout the duration of Sitaji's captivity in Lanka. In one text, Lord Hanuman on meeting Shri Janaknandini in Ashok Vatika, informs her that Shri Ram spend his days roaming aimlessly in forest, & keeps shouting , "Sita! Sita!" continuously!!

OK, long post , sorry, will stop now. But all I'm trying to say is that if you think that this serial shows Shri Ram as too human, think again.

When it comes to his most beloved Sitaji, & when it comes to missing her & worrying about her, the record Shri Ram has set as a husband, no human husband can ever hope to match. LOLLOL     

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Yes But Poor Sita Ji Had To Leave Shri Ram Again.
The Luv Kush Part Of The Ramayan Soo Sad. Cry
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Why Is It Written Like That??
sherlock IF-Dazzler
sherlock
sherlock

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Why Is It Written Like That??