~|| Gagan Malik /Ram Appreciation Thread - 2||~ - Page 92

Posted: 10 years ago
Just wish to add that whatever you'll decide about ATs, I follow, you know that by know Fairy, I'm sure.
You're the puppeteer here, Fairy, I'm the puppet. 😃
Originally posted by sherlock

Aaahhh, next Gagan AT. You were thinking about that, 😲& I was thinking about so many things.😆
Look, this AT I'll finsih come what may by tomorrow. Then I suggest both of us first finish Neha's incomplete AT, & then think of a new one. What do you day??

And wait a minute, if my private messenger is acting weird, have you got a PM I sent you yesterday about Gautam Buddha?? It was a long message.

Yes I Got Your PM.
Hehe.

You So Cute.
I Feel Very Happy Whenever I Talk To You. 🤗
The Mahabharata Promos Are Awsome.

I Saw Every Last One Of Them.

Finally More New Mythological Serials For Me To Watch and More New ATs To Join.
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Yes I Got Your PM.
Hehe.

You So Cute.
I Feel Very Happy Whenever I Talk To You. 🤗

Thanks so much, Fairy.😃

But trust me, you can't imagine how HAPPY I FEEL WHENEVER I TALK TO YOU. 😃

The Mahabharata Promos Are Awsome.

I Saw Every Last One Of Them.

Finally More New Mythological Serials For Me To Watch and More New ATs To Join.

Glad to know that, Fairy.

But hey, in all this new serail, new ATs thing, don't you end up forgetting a poor me, you forgetting me will kill me for sure.  😭

OK, what I'll do is I'll follow you to Mahabharat AT too, & will talk to you there too, even though I won't watch the show. 😃
I Have 401 Friends On My Friends List On IF. I Love And Care For Each One Of Them. (:
Abhi You Can Follow Me Anywhere On IF. (:

Cause You Follow The Person Whom You Love The Most.. 😳

Um I Mean That's What I Heard Anyway.

I Have 401 Friends On My Friends List On IF. I Love And Care For Each One Of Them. (:

Oh yes, I know you're such a great, caring Fairy.

But kindly undersatnd my problem too, regardless of how many friends I may have just now in real or online life, YOU ARE A CLASS APART FROM ALL OF THEM. FOR ME, YOU ARE IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE ALTOGETHER. 
So while I can easily live without all my other friends without batting eyelid, with you it's just completely different. 

Abhi You Can Follow Me Anywhere On IF. (:

Cause You Follow The Person Whom You Love The Most.. 😳

Um I Mean That's What I Heard Anyway.

YOU HEARD IT RIGHT. 😃 😃

Ah, you're always soo right. 😃

I'll definitely follow you wherever you are on this site, for I've no one else except YOU. 

Originally posted by sherlock

Oh yes, I know you're such a great, caring Fairy.

But kindly undersatnd my problem too, regardless of how many friends I may have just now in real or online life, YOU ARE A CLASS APART FROM ALL OF THEM. FOR ME, YOU ARE IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE ALTOGETHER.
So while I can easily live without all my other friends without batting eyelid, with you it's just completely different.

😳 ❤️

I Guess This Is What Love Feels Like.
Although I Havent Felt Anything Like This Untill You Came In My Life Abhi,.. So Thank You For Begin There For Me, Whenever I Needed Help Or When I Didn't Understand Something Like Ramayan, Shri Krishna. Etc.