Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sherlock

When Balram saw all this & he also saw that Shri Krishna is watching as if watching an action movie, smiling all the time & doing absolutely nothing to stop anyone, he understood that it's time to return. Since Balram = Lord Shesh = Lakshman likes reaching the divine abode before the arrival of His Lord (he went ahead as Lakshman too) Balram entered the ocean & was gone.

When Shri Krishna saw that Balram is gone, he went inside the forest, ultimately reaching a heavy forested area, and there sat under a peepal tree.  Jara was hunting in that forest. He saw the sole of Lord's feet from a great distance which is very red in colour, mistook it as the mouth of a deer hiding behind a peepal tree, & shot that arrow. That arrow struck Lord's sole. When Jara realized this, he was inconsolable. Shri Krishna sent him to his eternal abode. Soon, Shri Krishna's charioteer Daruk, who has survived all the carnage in Prabhas, arrived looking for his Lord. Shri Krishna told him that he is going, so he should immediately go to Arjun & tell him to take all the women & children of Dwarka to Indraprasth. Daruk was stupefied, so Lord told him that he has to go, & kali age would soon begin, when dharma will continuously face terrible odds. But since that's the way the time revolves in circles, so don't panic & just do what I tell you to do. So Daruk went, & then the Lord was gone too.

That's it Fairy. ðŸ˜Š

Thanks Abhi, Now I Want To Watch The Serial. Since I Only Saw Ramayan, not Shri Krishna Serial. I Will Find it on YT And watch It.
Your A Great Help Abhi. whenever i dont know something i always ask you. and you always help me out so Thank YOU.😳
sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SilverFairy

Your A Great Help Abhi. whenever i dont know something i always ask you. and you always help me out so Thank YOU.😳

You're most welcome, Fairy.😃

Pleasure's all mine, really, for its great talking to friends.😃

sherlock thumbnail
Originally posted by: SilverFairy

Thanks Abhi, Now I Want To Watch The Serial. Since I Only Saw Ramayan, not Shri Krishna Serial. I Will Find it on YT And watch It.

Fairy, please don't construe this post as if I'm trying to discourage you from watching all the episodes of 'Shri Krishna' serial.

All I wish to do is tell you that I'm aware of just one 'Shri Krishna' serial, produced by Ramanad Sagar. It's possible that there is some other, newer 'Shri Krishna' serial too, but I never heard or saw anything, but the possibility remains, 'coz I haven't watched much TV, & generally remain cut off from the 'entertainment industry.'

However, if there still is just one 'Shri Krishna' serial, that by Ramanand Sagar, then I've seen many episodes of that serial, & I thought of it as a very, very slow-paced serial. It had a huge number of episodes too, probably Doordashan had given Mr. Sagar a free run, telling him to make any number of episodes he deem fit.

So, if you can somehow figure out which episodes contain those incidents from Shri Krishna's "earthly life" that you wish to watch first, watch those episodes first before watching the rest. And if you decide to watch all the episodes in the proper order, my request to you is to watch that serial with great patience.  

SilverBell thumbnail
I Found Three Shri Krishna Serials.
Two From NDTV and One On Colors.
I Will Watch The Colors One. (:
SilverBell thumbnail
Let's Keep At It. And We Will Finish These In No Time. (:
sherlock thumbnail