Arjun
Arjun

Give her some time (Page 4)

Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged

@ DuttaSweetheart

yup i agree with u...but i think there may be lots of things abt her character that r not  unfolded yet...possible na...??

Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged

May be She knws Arjun very well...& bat his past also...

Edited by Ketakee - 08 April 2013 at 1:03am
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

I think you missed the point in posts that spoke against Sakshi's portrayal.They were not against the actress. They were not even against Sakshi per se.They were against the creatives who were so far thinking out of the box & bringing us unique creations week after week but in the case of the female lead have chosen to grind the same flour over & over again.That of a brainless git making an above intelligent silent brooding man fall for her.They are being questioned as to why the same unique thinking was not applied to the female lead also.
Mrunal is new but what about the creatives?

No offence.Smile
Zuby i wont say you are wrong, because i also want her character to change a bit, she's a bit too much, that i agree with you...
But if i remember well, when Riya was the lead, many complained against her, and the way she was lovestruck with Arjun at the end of each episode, and then when Aisha came, again same thing, she was too old, too bad mannered... yet after some time the CVs did their best to carve their character, and in the end we all really loved them
So please how about we give the CVs some more time to work on Saakshi's character...
and Zuby, maybe you havent really read many comments, and if you remember a few weeks ago i posted something for which Naina had to intervene, well it was the general demand of many people to bring Riya back and her positive attitude and smiling character, i feel that Saakshi has been brought slightly from Riya's character...

About Riya I am afraid I wasnt around then so will not comment on her reception in the forum.But about Ayesha comments were made of only that one particular scene where she blames Arjun for her cover being blown.Tina, we discuss each & every aspect of the show & that was one of the many aspects of that particular episode that was discussed.There were heaps of praises also at the daring of this girl taking on the drug mafia. And truth be told she really makes a lovely couple with Rathore than with Arjun & people mentioned that.Part of discussion only na.I for one hate this coupling thingy but after the Poachers case I really  started liking them together.

But this new entry is a complete tizzy. the entire characterisation is all too familiar.This is a hatke show with a real real hatke hero so why then bowing to pressure did the creatives bring in this done to death sort of characterisation? Bas itna hi sawaal hain.

But as u said no more from me on this issue.Ever.I was only trying to pacify Ketakee.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatima15Mimi2609

..RiMi.. IF-Rockerz
..RiMi..
..RiMi..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
the prob with us is...we didn't see her console the man, we didn't see her getting sad when the woman was crying about his son's death, we didn't see her seriousness and concern  when she was giving her opinion about the case...
we only saw her faults...
bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
The show has set such high standard for itself in terms of acting and script till now that mediocrity is just not acceptable here... the last 2 episodes has been an instance of extremely poor piece of writing in terms of characterisation.. except , Aisha , i thought every body was out of character... I dont blame the new actress.. she is weak in acting though.. but she can do much better if her  chracter is better outlined in future.. 
Regarding Arjun... how can just tolerate stuff from her like patting on his back.. etc just like that when he is usually so cold , non- communicative and a difficult person/ collegue at work?? and how can Sakshi not respect his rank as an elite officer?? agreed she is not from the same field as Arjun's... but there's something called professional decorum i guess...

it seemed to me dt i was watching some other show altogether in the last 2 days! has the writers changed?? all my criticism is to the writers and not the actors...I think having been an ardent follower of the show, i have the right to say wt i like and wt i don'tTongue

I don't think the CVs care much abt our rants if the right trps are coming in! so chillWinkTongue It is quite understandable that the girl has been brought in for trps. she is conventionally pretty and a perfect  heroine material  as far as tv standard is concerned.. so she's gonna stay her for sure anywaySmile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-fatima15Hue.Splash

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mithuz...

Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

I think you missed the point in posts that spoke against Sakshi's portrayal.They were not against the actress. They were not even against Sakshi per se.They were against the creatives who were so far thinking out of the box & bringing us unique creations week after week but in the case of the female lead have chosen to grind the same flour over & over again.That of a brainless git making an above intelligent silent brooding man fall for her.They are being questioned as to why the same unique thinking was not applied to the female lead also.
Mrunal is new but what about the creatives?

No offence.Smile

What did u want Zuby???

Something different than Mr Darcy-Elizabeth,Geet-Maan, Arnav-Khushi, Zoya-Asad,RK-Madhubala, and many many many more.
Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiMjHiM19

u know what, its very natural for a common girl to behave this way if suddenly she is made to join ETF! and nobody can adjust with such a different surrounding in just few days...
she will take time to adjust in etf and that's what the CVs wants to show...Big smile

Yup...Rj...

if she is doing her work of reporting properly...then why to bash her antics...

we have to give CV's sometime...SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RiMi..

MG2507 Goldie
MG2507
MG2507

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
agree with uSmile

I like Sakshi character Smile

Go to top