Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I think you missed the point in posts that spoke against Sakshi's portrayal.They were not against the actress. They were not even against Sakshi per se.They were against the creatives who were so far thinking out of the box & bringing us unique creations week after week but in the case of the female lead have chosen to grind the same flour over & over again.That of a brainless git making an above intelligent silent brooding man fall for her.They are being questioned as to why the same unique thinking was not applied to the female lead also.
Mrunal is new but what about the creatives?

No offence.😊
Edited by DuttaSweetheart - 11 years ago
Shahkrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ketakee

Sakshi ko kuchh jyada hi criticise kiya ja raha hai...

But i think hame Sakshi ko kuchh time dena hoga...some points jo muze samaz me nahi aaye...

1. Sakshi ke sirf 2 epi. huye hai...& there was no requirement in the case ki vo apana                intelligence dikhaye...then why 2 raise question abt her intelligence ???

2. she is not a cop...she is appointed to just follow all the details of the case that ETF solves...She is not appointed to solve the case...

3. Her character is superbly designed ...i don't find where she was poking her nose...infact i think there was very few dialgs for her...

4. Her behavior with Arjun is very friendly  ...may be is it possible that she knws abt his past very well...that has be shown in her dialgs...

5. I don't find Arjun was out of his character...apart from his "silencer"wala comment in sunday's epi...he was the same that we saw him always...

6. About her funny & bubly character...i think thats fine...is it necessary that every1 should be serious...& very mature.....

7.As  we haven't think anyone like this in the ETF before... thats why we r finding it weird...

8. I think mrunal ko itane jaldi sign kiya & immediately shooting shuru hova...may there should be many things that r abt to reveal abt her character further... 

9. Let us give her Sometime ...few episodes... to show her intelligence ... her qualities... 

no offense...i just want that lets give her sometime to adjust in the show...

Totally agree bt y people are not liking her I don't understand
Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DuttaSweetheart

I think you missed the point in posts that spoke against Sakshi's portrayal.They were not against the actress. They were not even against Sakshi per se.They were against the creatives who were so far thinking out of the box & bringing us unique creations week after week but in the case of the female lead have chosen to grind the same flour over & over again.That of a brainless git making an above intelligent silent brooding man.They are being questioned as to why the same unique thinking was not applied to the female lead also.

No offence.😊

well ...i jsut wish that we should give her sometime ...coming to any conclusion that too in only 2 episodes is very early ...don't you think so...??😊

i don't get ur point of brainless git ??😕

Edited by Ketakee - 11 years ago
Ketakee thumbnail

@  Shahkrishna...yup dear  ðŸ˜” 

we have to give sakshi some time so that we can know exactly abt her role !!! ðŸ˜Š

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Every ones pov is right.
Bt i miss arjun's samjhe ya samjhaun in saterday epi.

N yeah its right the its weird to see her diff coz no one in the etf is like her..
Sayad issliye..
Ketakee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire-queen

Every ones pov is right.
Bt i miss arjun's samjhe ya samjhaun in saterday epi.

N yeah its right the its weird to see her diff coz no one in the etf is like her..

Sayad issliye..

Exactly dear...when we will be used to it...we will not find it weird ðŸ˜Š

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DuttaSweetheart

I think you missed the point in posts that spoke against Sakshi's portrayal.They were not against the actress. They were not even against Sakshi per se.They were against the creatives who were so far thinking out of the box & bringing us unique creations week after week but in the case of the female lead have chosen to grind the same flour over & over again.That of a brainless git making an above intelligent silent brooding man fall for her.They are being questioned as to why the same unique thinking was not applied to the female lead also.

No offence.😊

Zuby i wont say you are wrong, because i also want her character to change a bit, she's a bit too much, that i agree with you...
But if i remember well, when Riya was the lead, many complained against her, and the way she was lovestruck with Arjun at the end of each episode, and then when Aisha came, again same thing, she was too old, too bad mannered... yet after some time the CVs did their best to carve their character, and in the end we all really loved them
So please how about we give the CVs some more time to work on Saakshi's character...
and Zuby, maybe you havent really read many comments, and if you remember a few weeks ago i posted something for which Naina had to intervene, well it was the general demand of many people to bring Riya back and her positive attitude and smiling character, i feel that Saakshi has been brought slightly from Riya's character...

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ketakee

well ...i jsut wish that we should give her sometime ...coming to any conclusion that too in only 2 episodes is very early ...don't you think so...??😊

i don't get uoint of brainless git ??😕

Yes.You heard it right. An ace journalist hand picked by none other than the Home Minister himself giggles away to glory while two young women are lying murdered in a most gruesome way in front of her? Is this "being happy" & "living life jovially"? See, there is a place & time for everything.Nudge the lead man, banter with him & make eyes at him all you want but not when precious lives are lost & their loved ones might be heartbroken nearby.
Ketakee thumbnail

@ haruhi26

agree with you...

& ye bhi to possible hai na...that she may behaving childishly now...but as written in the article...she will help Arjun in his missions...

but for that we have to give her time na...???😊

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The only reason to like sakshi is tht she reminds me of riya..
Nth else..
N its the extended character of riya..

My pov.