India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Give her some time

Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Sakshi ko kuchh jyada hi criticise kiya ja raha hai...

But i think hame Sakshi ko kuchh time dena hoga...some points jo muze samaz me nahi aaye...

1. Sakshi ke sirf 2 epi. huye hai...& there was no requirement in the case ki vo apana                intelligence dikhaye...then why 2 raise question abt her intelligence ???

2. she is not a cop...she is appointed to just follow all the details of the case that ETF solves...She is not appointed to solve the case...

3. Her character is superbly designed ...i don't find where she was poking her nose...infact i think there was very few dialgs for her...

4. Her behavior with Arjun is very friendly  ...may be is it possible that she knws abt his past very well...that has be shown in her dialgs...

5. I don't find Arjun was out of his character...apart from his "silencer"wala comment in sunday's epi...he was the same that we saw him always...

6. About her funny & bubly character...i think thats fine...is it necessary that every1 should be serious...& very mature.....

7.As  we haven't think anyone like this in the ETF before... thats why we r finding it weird...

8. I think mrunal ko itane jaldi sign kiya & immediately shooting shuru hova...may there should be many things that r abt to reveal abt her character further... 

9. Let us give her Sometime ...few episodes... to show her intelligence ... her qualities... 

no offense...i just want that lets give her sometime to adjust in the show...

Edited by Ketakee - 08 April 2013 at 12:22am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

goodluck1ShahkrishnaRSZRLiza.hal96Luna92DesiiiDivaaaI_Dont_Knowlife93Cinderella3..RiMjHiM....sweetchilly..NSohi13MahaAli2905wildireshona14Payal_156JeeLeZaraaHaruhi_MoAaliya_Fizz

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Thank you for such a postBig smile
Frankly i also think kuch zyada ho raha hein, and we should give her and the CVs some time...
But i wont say more, because then bashing will start, and i prefer to stay clear of such things.
My POV, no offense to anyoneSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Liza.JeeLeZaraa

wildire IF-Rockerz
wildire
wildire

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I agree with u Ketakee...!!

This post was very much needed...!!!

When Aisha came, ppl complained that she has no chemistry... they want a bubbly girl next to Arjun etc etc...

And now when we have one, the complaints are that she is so bubbly, so naive, poking her nose everywhere...

I m not gonna give her time, because I like what she is...!!!
No correction needed...!!!!

I dunno what others want...!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Liza.hal96JeeLeZaraaHaruhi_Mo

Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Thank you for such a postBig smile
Frankly i also think kuch zyada ho raha hein, and we should give her and the CVs some time...
But i wont say more, because then bashing will start, and i prefer to stay clear of such things.
My POV, no offense to anyoneSmile

that is what m thinking...Sirf 2 episodes huye hai uske...this is very early to discuss abt her characterization...as we don't know more abt her...we have to give her some time ...so that usake character ke kuchh shades to unfold ho...

is it necessary to  bash every new character...when Aisha was entered... uaske attitude ko lekar problem thi...her behavior ...her dressing...& now ever1 is okay with her...Smile

same...we have to give Sakshi some time...

JeeLeZaraaHaruhi_Mo

..RiMjHiM.. IF-Rockerz
..RiMjHiM..
..RiMjHiM..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Kets dear...200% agree with you...
i think the very fact that sakshi is childish and not very serious is the main concept of arkashi's love story. i saw in yesterday's epi that when sakshi was giggling away and wasn't serious at all about the case in the beginning, arjun was NOT liking it...

he looked at her with anger mixed with concern, just like when a small child says something unusual just because he/she doesn't know much about the matter  and the parents react. 

arjun also scolded her in the beginning.

and there are ppl in this world who are like this, they don't get very serious (even if its necessary) ...its just because they have never experienced the cruel nature of life themselves! 
i think that whatever faults we all are finding in her nature are purposely done to the character so that arjun himself takes the initiative to tell her what is right and what is not...

just my opinion 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Liza.hal96KetakeeJeeLeZaraaHaruhi_Mo

Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mithuz...

I agree with u Ketakee...!!

This post was very much needed...!!!

When Aisha came, ppl complained that she has no chemistry... they want a bubbly girl next to Arjun etc etc...

And now when we have one, the complaints are that she is so bubbly, so naive, poking her nose everywhere...

I m not gonna give her time, because I like what she is...!!!
No correction needed...!!!!

I dunno what others want...!!!!

Yup Mithuz...

even i too like her the way she is...

& as i said above is it necessary that every1 should be serious...Dead

& we can find such people around us...living life so happily...  her moments with Chhotu yesterday was very casual & natural...

if she is lightening the mood of ETF why should we bash her...that too so early...

I love her the way she is...No need to change her at all 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hal96JeeLeZaraaHaruhi_Mo

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Yup agree wid u dear
itni muskil se nl ayi h yr..
pls give her sum time
agree she is chirpy
bt 2epi s only
many more cmg up
pls give her fair chance
her comic sense wow
take serial to new level
fr me arjun rocks no matter wat
ek se ek int cases
grt msgs
awesum wrk
ps. its my pov
sry if i hurt anyone
we should ignore loopholes
cvs try their best..!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..RiMjHiM..JeeLeZaraaHaruhi_Mo

Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiMjHiM19

Kets dear...200% agree with you...
i think the very fact that sakshi is childish and not very serious is the main concept of arkashi's love story. i saw in yesterday's epi that when sakshi was giggling away and wasn't serious at all about the case in the beginning, arjun was NOT liking it...

he looked at her with anger mixed with concern, just like when a small child says something unusual just because he/she doesn't know much about the matter  and the parents react. 

arjun also scolded her in the beginning.

and there are ppl in this world who are like this, they don't get very serious (even if its necessary) ...its just because they have never experienced the cruel nature of life themselves! 
i think that whatever faults we all are finding in her nature are purposely done to the character so that arjun himself takes the initiative to tell her what is right and what is not...

just my opinion 

Exactly Rj...

She is not a cop to behave so seriously & to search for clues & all...

she is appointed to fallow the actions of ETF &  report their hardwork to normla people...

it is not necessary for her to react like other ETF members...coz it is not her tension to solve the case...she had to follow the case ..Thats it...

If any1 is behaving childish & living life happily..passing comments...doesn't mean that the person is Immature...

hal96..RiMjHiM..

Go to top