Posted: 11 years ago
Bahahahaha! =D
Khushi Iz So Freakinn' Hilarious ;D
She Irritatez The Hell Out Of Arnav Yarr! :*
Wch Make Her Ol The More Adorable! <3
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice story. I liked it very much.  Khushi loves Arnav but Arnav is afraid to fall in love. Its indeed a very cute story. Please continue soon and thanks for the link :) 
adventure_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
khushi is troubling him...
a real dramebaaz...
arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
LAST PART

Khushi was still staring at the envelope rested on her hands when the shrill ring of her mobile brought her back to the present. Placing the envelope on the table she walked to the bed her mobile still ringing and berated herself.'Stop thinking about him khushi.'

She had just pressed the green button and a high piched over enthusiatic voice of her friend boomed from the other side."Khushi!!! Did you recieve the letter from the college..?? My god we will be meeting our friends after one whole year. I am so excited. Khushi..?? Why are not saying anything..??"

Khushi rolled her eyes, her friend has a motor mouth ,very difficult to stop her once she had started talking and top of that she can't seem to control her excitment."If you allow me to speak anything lavanya. No hi no hello you just started blabbring not giving me a chance to speak."Khushi reprimanded mockingly.

"Sorry yaar. You know na whenever i am exicited i am like this only." She spoke in a low voice."So tell me what are
you going to wear at the party? We'll get ready at my place ok?" Lavanya asked cheerly but inside she was praying that her become ready to attend the party.

Khushi how can you attend the party where he could come..?? Thought khushi." Lavanya i think i will not be able to attend the reunion party. You-"

"How long are you going to be like this khushi..?? Its not like he would attend the party. He is at the harvard khushi." lavanya cut her off furiously.

"It is not about him lavanya. Why would his presence in the party effect me. He is my friend lavanya. " khushi replied irritated at being reminded of him.

"Friend..?? You seriously think i will believe you..?? Yes he had always thought of you as a friend but not you. For you he is more than friend."

CONT. IN NEXT POST.
arshina223 thumbnail
"What feelings are you talking about.?? Arnav was my friend only. For the last time i am telling you lavanya i have no feelings for him. Do you get it." khushi shouted.

"Why so anger khushi? If he is nothing but your friend then why you cried when he accepted sheena's proposal. Why didn't you see him off at the airport when he was leaving. Tell me why khushi..??" lavanya asked.

"I am not going to talk about this lavanya. You've presumed everything and no matter what i say you will not believe me." khushi relied in a flat tone.

"Fine khushi i will not talk about this but if you want to prove me wrong then attend the party." saying this lavanya cut the call and sent a message to someone. "DONE"

The party was in full swing. Music booming from the speakers , drinks ,food, fake laugh sorrounding the group of old so called friends, some geniunely happy meeting their old buddies. Every other second a loud sound of 'oh hi-es' from girls and a low 'hey buddie-es' coupled with a brother hug and a pat on the back would be there in some corner of the open garden where the party was held. Khushi would have enjoyed the party if not the little fear she had inside her. The fear of facing arnav here. But he will not
Come -not a chance. He is in harvard..he is in harvard khushi. Khushi kept repeating this in her mind and time to time scanning the party to see if he had actually came and she will leave this party that very moment.

She saw lavanya looking at her with a look that said i-know-something-that-you don't and smiling widely at her. Khushi was already irritated with lavanya , to prove her wrong she had to attend this freaking party. She is f**king smiling that smile of her at me. Khushi was fuming and as well was confused.

CONT. ON NEXT PAGE.Edited by arshina223 - 10 years ago
arshina223 thumbnail
She saw lavanya mouthing something to her.

"Don't swear." she said. Shocked khushi looked at lavanya only to see that her now showing her 32 teeths to her.

Khushi turned her back to lavanya ignoring the looks she was throwing at her. Sipping the drink in her hand she gazed at the fountain in the garden. The lights from the party falling on the water, creating a beautiful view. Khushi was so engrossed in staring at the water that she realise that music had stopped ,
Silence all around the party until she heard that very familiar voice.

"This is for you khushi." That voice boomed. Not at all believing what she heard ,khushi turned around slowly and saw that every single person was staring at her, lavanya was still smiling at her. She looked up at the stage, she stopped breathing as she saw arnav singh raizada sitting on the chair at the centre of the stage, guitar in hand and small mike fixed to his ear staring straight at her. Then she heard his beautiful voice.

Hum tere bin
Ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera

Hum tere bin
Ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera

Tujhse juda agar ho jayengeToh khud se hi ho jayenge juda

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho o o.. Chain bhi, mera dard bhi Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho..

He got down from the stage and started walking towards her.
Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ik pal door gawara nahi
Tere liye har roz hain jeete Tujhko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera..
Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho o o.. Chain bhi, mera dard bhi Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho..

CONT. IN NEXT POST.Edited by arshina223 - 10 years ago
arshina223 thumbnail
He stood in front of her,putting down the guitar he pulled her towards him by her waist. Leaning in he whispered in her ear."Meri aashiqui tum hi ho..khushi."

Khushi came out of her frozen state hearing this. She looked at him shocked then pushing him she ran away from him. Shocked, arnav stood for few seconds before running after her."Khushi!! "he screamed making her run faster.

He was able to grab her wrist. He spun her around to face him."What the hell khushi why are you.."he stopped as he saw her tears.

"Khushi.." he spoke softly cupping her cheeks. "What happened."

"U..u why..why are you saying this" she cried like a baby.

He hugged her crushing her to him."Shh khushi first calm down." When she
Calmed a bit , he leaned back and said looking at her eyes."I love you khushi."

Looking away from his eyes she questioned."If you love me the why you said yes to sheena." he smiled softly at her innocence. "It was a lie silly. I never said yes to her. She spread this roumer and you believed it. I love you khushi..only you." looking back at him she asked"Really it was a romour."
"You heard this only..?? I said i love khushi and you are still talking about that romour. You know i wanted to confess this to you but you ignored my called when this romour spread. You didn't even see me off at the airport. " he complained.

"I am sorry." she apologised."I will kill that sheena." she wiped her tears furiously.

"Leave her for now. I would like to listen something from you." he said.

"What..?? "she teased him.

"So you are not going to say it" he acted angry.

CONT. IN NEXT POST.
arshina223 thumbnail
He was about to walk back when she turned him around and crashed her lips on his."I love arnav." she spoke against his lips.

He smiled"I love you too." and took her lips for another kiss.

~THE END~

SONG: Teenage dream
ARTIST: Katty perry

SONG: Give your heart a break
ARTIST: Demi lovato

SONG: Tum hi ho
MOVIE: Aashiqui 2

A very very late update of this. So it is completed hope you enjoyed reading it.
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aww...that was so cute!
Love arshi and khushi-lavanya bonding!
Thanx for the happy reading moment!