Call it junoon or stupid act, but for madhu safety - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by krt09

<font size="4" color="#990000">RK is RK😉He is diff. and i always expect diff. and unique things from him😳</font>

<font size="4" color="#3300ff">He is the bestest👏👏</font>

<font size="4" color="#cc0000">This is his Junoon😳😳😳</font>
yes it is
😳 well don't mind all but isse junoon ke alava kuch aur bhi kehte hai - Pagalpanti. I think I will go mad till the end of the serial.🤣
Love your post Deepak and agree with you a 100%.
People are saying that RK needs a psychiatrist really! He isn't crazy he is doing all this because he loves Madhu and is worried about her.
RK will go to any extent to protect Madhu. He loves Madhu. Yes it's RKs Junoon wala love but Madhus safety is his number one priority.

When Madhu was dealing with that six handed man while at outdoor shooting, RK came to her rescue again because of her safety. He doesn't care what anyone thinks or says.

I can't wait to see this! I just can't imagine what RK will do next!😊
Originally posted by emptyworld

No comments before seeing it.
i agree ab to like maar de
Originally posted by deepak148

i agree ab to like maar de
😆 maara na like.

wow ur hubby is loverboy type that's ok lol and my ps is my trademark

yaar he is doctorate... quite serious type guy.. sometimes have to  wait  for days to see even smile on his face...
Originally posted by krt09

Agree👍🏼😳
thnx
Originally posted by Forever_Komal

Love your post Deepak and agree with you a 100%.
People are saying that RK needs a psychiatrist really! He isn't crazy he is doing all this because he loves Madhu and is worried about her.
RK will go to any extent to protect Madhu. He loves Madhu. Yes it's RKs Junoon wala love but Madhus safety is his number one priority.

When Madhu was dealing with that six handed man while at outdoor shooting, RK came to her rescue again because of her safety. He doesn't care what anyone thinks or says.

I can't wait to see this! I just can't imagine what RK will do next!😊

people always forgets his gud. That is why hate him or like him just cant ignore

Originally posted by emptyworld

😳well don't mind all but isse junoon ke alava kuch aur bhi kehte hai - Pagalpanti. I think I will go mad till the end of the serial.🤣
rk ki pagalpanti his junoon my frnd done d same and he got d gurl rofl
Originally posted by jeenia123

yaar he is doctorate... quite serious type guy.. sometimes have to wait for days to see even smile on his face...

i think u should forget romance from his side i can understand my best frnd is also boring re and dont mind

i think u should forget romance from his side i can understand my best frnd is also boring re and dont mind

thanks for advice... thats why i love romantic serials...lol...