Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Avinesh Rekhi likes Drashti Dhami's company in MB (Page 3)

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
abby let it go yaha par kisiko kuch samjha kar fayda nahi 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegum-Wanderer--anoshka-gatheringstorm_Darling_ABBY_JERAN--Udhay---MERRY-

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@ Abby - no no don't get me wrong, I'm not over reacting..it's just that media's been circulating the same line in different wordings again and again, It's irritating..I don't want people to think that Avinesh is using DDs name or whatsoever...I've just started loving him as an actor..and I hardly know him except that he's so hothotEmbarrassed

I simply adoreee drasthi and don't want her annoyed or something like that..ehahahahaehahahahaLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegum-Wanderer-pippaDesichiqneezgennyM_Darling_--Udhay--Loquacious_Aash-MERRY-

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramesh90

Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

<font size="4">he is using dd''s fan following by praising dd..!!! bilkul like makii/ muku did</font> o_O

</div><div>

<font size="4">oh really</font>

<font size="4">what a REASONING</font>

<font size="4">but isnt it DD who tweeted first abt avis real id .which she never did for vivu or bittuji whereas every1 used to tweet her countless times to confirm which 1 is vivu n bittujus real id</font>

<font size="4">but it was DD who brought avinesh to twitter after 3 yrs and let us know his real id without us even req her for it</font>

<font size="4">so which fangrp is she trying to impress</font>

<font size="4">cuming to comparison with mukku...he didnt get ny fans inspite of that</font>

<font size="4">whereas SULBALA AKA AVISHTI already has 50% of the mb fanbase without ny promotion</font>

its public forum & its my pov so now u dnt need to overact.!!! i will write & comment watever i want to !!! did i said u anything no na ? then dnt cross my path Sleepy

ps : my dd is najuk ki khali she dsnt know how people can use her..!!! she is my imncnt angel..she tweeted because some fanz asked her..so she showed the correct tweet idea..wats a big deal on it ! ?

Oh please! Najuk ki what!? She's the toughest girl I know so far, beauty with brains,and a total bindaas !! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegum-Wanderer-Desichiqneez_Darling_ABBY_JERAN--Udhay---MERRY-Loquacious_Aash

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

The poor guy's only answering questions put to him. I don't think he going around calling the media to give his two bit himself. Plus, he's been sharing most of the screen space with DD. Who else will he be talking about??
exactly..media is after him cause he is single and DD too.
VD is married so they dont careLOL
They keep asking him the same question. So what do you want him to say. No i hate her company??LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummunny2rs272-Wanderer-Sophronia-anoshka-pippaDesichiqneez_Darling_ABBY_JERAN--Udhay--

ramesh90 Goldie
ramesh90
ramesh90

Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

<font size="4">he is using dd''s fan following by praising dd..!!! bilkul like makii/ muku did</font> o_O

</div><div>

<font size="4">oh really</font>

<font size="4">what a REASONING</font>

<font size="4">but isnt it DD who tweeted first abt avis real id .which she never did for vivu or bittuji whereas every1 used to tweet her countless times to confirm which 1 is vivu n bittujus real id</font>

<font size="4">but it was DD who brought avinesh to twitter after 3 yrs and let us know his real id without us even req her for it</font>

<font size="4">so which fangrp is she trying to impress</font>

<font size="4">cuming to comparison with mukku...he didnt get ny fans inspite of that</font>

<font size="4">whereas SULBALA AKA AVISHTI already has 50% of the mb fanbase without ny promotion</font>

its public forum & its my pov so now u dnt need to overact.!!! i will write & comment watever i want to !!! did i said u anything no na ? then dnt cross my path Sleepy

ps : my dd is najuk ki khali she dsnt know how people can use her..!!! she is my imncnt angel..she tweeted because some fanz asked her..so she showed the correct tweet idea..wats a big deal on it ! ?

Oh please! Najuk ki what!? She's the toughest girl I know so far, beauty with brains,and a total bindaas !!

oh chill am praising dd here not bashing..am hard core dd fan !!
gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Guys,its the same interveiw being recycled by MM with their own added tadka and masala.MM's interpretation.Hehe.LOLLOLLOL.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegum-Wanderer-Sophronia_Darling_--Udhay---MERRY-

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
This news is almost same abt his latest interview,media is twisting his words.Angry
Actually what answer people are expecting,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer---Udhay--

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
tfs

Go to top