JUST WANTED TO KNOW !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello just wanted to say hi. I'm so busy with so much things TKF Etc that I never had time to talk to all you beautiful people <3 missed my family QHians anyways :) as I said so mic work. But it's because it's the beginning of everything and now my laptops gone too as it was having some mental defficiency so that's gone for repairing so can't make VM's till it comes back . I haven't posted in a while and I was missing you guys so basically the point of this post was to say MISSS YOU. GUYS AND JUST WANTED TO LNOW HOW YOU GUYS ARE DOING ?! :)

Xoxo

Rashda Ahmed KhanEdited by arnav4ever - 11 years ago
hope your laptop gets fixed soon. 
Heyy πŸ˜ƒ Dont worry there's probably some laptop bad luck going around cause my macbook charger also broke on the weekend and my battery is completely finished πŸ€£ I have to wait till tommorow to use my laptop now πŸ˜† I hope ur laptop gets fixed though πŸ˜ƒ Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 11 years ago
Thats odd my laptop fell & the screen broke! i'm using my back up lappy now :/ Rashda do you think TKF is bad for our laptops :p lol!
Originally posted by RMamsa

Thats odd my laptop fell & the screen broke! i'm using my back up lappy now :/ Rashda do you think TKF is bad for our laptops :p lol!
Ahaha omg u too πŸ€£ I think there's some bad luck going around for laptops...possibly, like u said, because of the KTF Thread πŸ€£
Don't worry, you'll  get your laptop back soon enough!
And we all are fine!
I am studying for my upcoming exams, which will be next week! But, damn! I-F is a sweet addiction that I cannot let go of! πŸ˜†
I keep on visiting this place no matter how many i try not to!

Well, have fun! 

AnanyaπŸ˜ƒ