Vampire FF: Red drops on...[ Mystery Continues...] Page 53 - Page 35

Posted: 10 years ago
awsm update anki...!!!

loved it...

really the mystery is getting all the more mysterious...

continue soon dear

love
Aisha
vampu!!!!
are u planning to kill me with suspense nd mystery...den u r succeeding...
such mysterious update...
aww i love Riya nd zeo...
sakshi to mysterious...what was that nd nxt thing Arjun in pain...woah!!
nxt update plzzz...  
Wow it was amazing
bt u kept me waiting 4 so long
where were you jaan?
Btw i loved it
plz update soon
awesome update
riya zeo part was nice feel bad for both
is shakshi a negative character??? what is she upto???
omg what happened to arjun at the end
pla reveal the mystery so soon
cont soon
wat happened to arjun??????
riya and zeo are superbb!!
wow!
Very nyc part..
Sorry 4 d smal cmmnt,
mera net ni h di..
Plz pray k a jaye..

PART TEN

He was the victim at that moment.. He could not do anything . Every part of his body is suffering with this pain. As if someone is paralysing him. Somewhere deep corner from his mind acknowledge this pain. He was feeling like , he is being dragged to a long years ago!   Someone is calling him. But what and who? He was not even able think this little thing. It was feeling the power of something very intoxicating.

Suddenly he felt being pulled by someone and the person pulled him and rested his head on her lap . The lady caressed his cheek assuring him that nothing will happen to him. He was helpless, he remained silent and much relived seeing her here. But the pain he was suffering from, he felt like uneraseable. His eyes were blue and every muscle of his body is vibrating. She could not bear it any more. She too felt the power that is controlling him. She could feel the intensity of this power.   She tried to break the telepathy by which the power is connecting him. She stressed more on her neurons , and screamed aloud causing breakage of the windows made by glass. Her eyes shed tears of blood... But she sighed seeing him at peace. She caressed his cheek again. She was weak but not that much, as she pulled him up with her and put him on the bed.

She have seen the future. This was bound to happen. She could not stop it. But still she have the strong belief that, everytime he will face such situation she will protect him..

At the same time Sakshi enterd inside the house and was just shocked seeing the place she left just before thirty five minutes ago. What was wrong? Why she didn't get any telepathy? Where is he? How is he? These questions ranned in her minds while she put her feet inside the room.

She sighed in relief seeing that he was okay and was laying on the bed ! But the room , filled with pieces of glass. Then her eyes scanned for someone else ! And lowered her gaze when she found the lady with blue eyes glaring at her with blood boiling anger. She lowered her eyes guiltyly but she was happy that, when this lady is around anyone , nobody needs to worry about anyone.

But she should not leave him like this , she knew the consequences. What was wrong with her? How could she leave him in the night of full moon.

The lady infornt of Sakshi took slow cold steps.. Her eyes held the power as if it would freeze everything. Her every muscle stretching showing Sakshi, the intensity of her stress .

In a threatening voice she asked " Iss waqt tumhe kahan hona chahiye tha sakshi"?

" y..ya..yaha, your highness!" : sakshi answered vey scared.

" kahan thi ab tak"? The lady demanded her answer.

" wh..wahan gayi thi ..arjun ke bare main baat karne''!

After ruminating on her words , her muscles relaxed a bit and she warned sakshi, " Tumhe wo harpal yaha rahana hai chaiye , jab ki iss tumhaari jarurat ho ".

Sakshi nodded her head and tried justify her words later saying, " It was very important your highness".

She looked at her and felt that she was saying truth and she calmed down completely.

Sakshi knew this lady better. She could be ruthless of anyone will point any finger on her clan. The queen of vampires Maria.

Maria : I will look into this sakshi! But this is your final warning!

Sakshi : yes your higness!

But when she heard this, a sparkle flew inside her and a sudden happiness made her herat jump ! And she smiled sheepisly.

Maria noticed her smiling and asked, " What was for that?"

sakshi : nothing! Ab Arjun kaisa hai!

Maria : behtar hai, par ye ek na ek din hona hi tha! Mujhe yakeen hai aage jaa kar tum mujhe disappoint nahi karogi sakshi!

Sakshi : no your higness..

Maria walked upto the bed he was laying. She ruffled throug his hair and kissed his forehead as if giving her power and strength to him.

She knows this is temporary and those powers will again haunt him down. But she have promised herself , she would always be with him everytime he will suffer like this. She will do her every possible way , not let the history repeats.

Maria : take care of him!

Sakshi : yes your highness!

Maria walked out of the place while Sakshi glanced at her and she vanished in the thin air. But today one thing made her happy! Yess!! Finally Maria is going to meet HIM!!

Maria exactly followed the way , sakshi took! Though she could not breath, the feeling of suffocation was irking her at this atmoshphere! Her uneasyness was purely indicating that she should not take this way, which stored only the ways of the end of her soul with each step. But she have to. For ARJUN!!!

Edited by Vampire-queen - 10 years ago
The sounds of the dry leaves that went under her foot , alerted the night walkers and she got alerted. She herself have choosen the way! So she could not move back! She was not scared at all but the threat she could see in those orange eyes behind bushed made her think that , she is in trouble.

She have the knowledge of, what would happen in the den of enemy. Still she resumed her walking ; and creatures seems waiting to rip her imediately.

At a point that four legged creature jumped in front of her blocking her way and she stopped. She could feel of more eyes behind her back. She was ready for whatever will happen there.

That four legged creature jumped over her making her fall on the ground.
But she too was a fighter and she pushed that creature , as it flew away from her to a little distance. She got up and looked at the creature but no body was there..

Then she saw a man with fiery orange eyes, coming out of the bush making his way towards her.. She could better recognise him . How she forget those eyes! Supressing her own confusion she marched towards him.

The man : toh finally tumhe aana hi pada!

Maria : koi aur choice tha?

Man : choice toh tumhare paas hamesa se tha..

Maria : it would be better agar hum iske bare mai baat na karein!

Man : kyun nahi? Har baar yahi keh kar taal deti ho tum baat!

Maria : sayad ab bhi mai wahi kar sakti..saying this she tried to move away but he gave up and again blocked her way..

Man : okay!! I could not just let you go like this ...

Maria : hmm! Tumhe pata hoga mai yaha kyun aayi hun?

Man : haan usne bataya mujhe!

Maria : uska yaha baar baar aana achhi baat nahi hai..

Man : pata hai!

Maria : toh tumhe pata hai agli baar tumhe kya karna hai?

Man : achhi tarah se!

Maria : ab chalti hun!

Saying this she turned away and started walking.

Man : Mariaa..

His voice have the same intense feeling.. She thought!!
She stopped in her track but did not turned.

Man : thanks for coming Maria..
I... Missed you.

Maria could not hold this and she had to run away leaving him behind.

############################################

Here she woke up with a jerk panting heavely!! While Riya was trying hard to control her...

Riya hugged her more tightly than ever and she sanked uner her embrace..

After sometime when she calmed a bit, Riya woke her up and asked, " zeo ... Baby ..here listen "!!

'' he... He ..is in danger''!! Only words escaped from her mouth!

Riya : who! Again you saw anyone?

Zeo : that man!!

Riya : ZEO!!

That scared Zeo and riya noticed she was shivering!!

She she did not stressed her more and made her sleep by patting her back. After making her sleep she got up . Took out her phone and dialed Sakshi!

Sakshi was there with arjun patting his head when she found her phone ringing!

She went a little away from arjun and received the call.

Sakshi : haan riya?

Riya : how is he?? Kya hua tha usse!

Sakshi : why do you care!!

Riya : just tell me damn it!!

Sakshi : wahi jo aaj tak hota aaya hai!!

Riya : okay! I know youwould handle him.. Take care.

Sakshi : hmmm!!
Then she waited a while , and Riya added, " Listen, I don't care ".

Sakshi just smiled over that answer and cuts the call. Riya too joined zeo soon.

Riya was very tensed now. What to do with zeo now? She is getting his falshes now! That was the most predictable fear she have ever..

'' I will have to talk to sam and Maria before the matter get to worse condition! " she thought and leaned over the pillow holding onto zeo.

Saint Teresa Church :    

She comes out of her room and peeped inside his room. He was waiting for her..

Laaira : Peter.. Comes out!! She hushed outside his door while he answered, " Sshhh Laaira... Low please ..we will be caught otherwise and your father will kick us out".

Laaira : he won't do any!! Now just come out!

Peter comes out of his room both walked out of the church area then both sighed in relief..

Peter : what was the matter!! Why did you call me at this time?

Laaira : this night seems very boaring..lets have some fun saying this she leaned over him!

Peter : what fun? What .. What do you mean?

Laaira : shut up you dirty mind.. Lets hunt some Indian sucker..

Peter : but Uncle?

Laaira : He won't get to know about us... Now ltes go My partner in Crime..
Sayin this she dragged him along with her !!

As Peter's dad and Ralf were close friend, Peter knows Laaira from childhood and both are bestfriends and partner in crime. And till now from the childhood , she would put him in trouble and he will save her.. Do know what will happen this time , thought Peter looking at his crazy best friend.

Laaira , The girl full of life!! She was sent to Mexico for her studies against her wish , when she was only 11 years old while her father here fled with the suckers.

But his father could not stopped her for stepping inside this dark and black world. In Mexico , she got interested in Ancient Vampire History , and the place was like lottery for her. She got all information about Vampires and her curiousity lever increased. She was unknown to that her father is a vampire hunter ... But she was attracted by vampires.

Just when she came back to India , she found out the truth about her father. Ralf , in the begining did not allowed her to join them but she was stubborn. So finally he agreed, but he sent her back to Mexico again for doing her research on those blood suckers and to complete her studies.

And now she is finally back to India.. To join his father. One more thing about which she is curious, i.e. The war between the vampires and werewolfs..

She and Peter walked down to the forest , when his Meter beeped indicating that there was any sucker present!

He warned Laaira, but Laaira was in her own world.. Just them they caught a lady clad in long back dress comes out of bushes with blue eys.. Peter holds her and dragged her behind the bark of the tree .. Then both noticed, the lady walking out of the forest! That surprised him!! But she was ready to attack, she got up while Peter Pulled her down!

Laaira : what are you doing.,le me go! She is a vampire...

Peter : listen to me! There is something wrong! This could not be possible!!

Laaira : what could not be possible..

Peter : she is a vampire, !!

Laaira : so whats wrong with that?

Peter : then what is she doing here?

Laaira : whats wrong if a vampire is in a forest?

Peter : this the area of werewolfs man! And that area of vampies! He said indicating the way the lady left!

Peter : i should inform, Uncle.. Seems something big is going to happen!

Laaira : what?? You are hiding something!

Peter : no! Not laaira! How come the wolfs let her go !

Laaira : yea man! They were enemies right!

Peter looked at her with puzzle full eyes.

Laaira : I know about their clashes and now this is surprising! Seems some more pages about them will open up soon.

Peter nodded his head approving her . Now both returned to their place .

TBC

Precap :
Maria :I think ab usse bahaar ki duniya mai lana hi goga! You don't worry riya...
####
Laaira : dad!! Listen to me please..

Ralf : what?? What Laaira.. You should ask me before going there! It is not you playground Laaira..

Laaira : are you trying to avoid my question ? Or you are hiding anything?

############################################

Thank you very much for the previous likes and comments!
I am happy that still there are my regular readers for reading it!

I will try to clear the confusions. Do share your views regarding this.

Thank you.
Regards
vampire-queen.