MMT: Monday Episode Discussion Thread 08/04 - Page 35

Posted: 11 years ago
BTW I loved Tannu-Aarti-Renu ki nautanki ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by sumiswap

Atleast one part of the MU will be resolved where Mohan gets to know what Megha has been thinking about all this while...if they have to stretch this drama they will make Mohan look dumb like he just swallowed his tongue and has nothing to say...making Megha all the more angry and leave from there in a huff 😕

I don't think they will show Mohan this dumb atleast not when Sonal is around.
Maine promo fir se dekha mohan ki aankho me dard nahi gussa hai. Ab kahi megha ko aapni zindagi me wapus na aane de

How was the episode, honey? I am not keen on watching it from the WU! Is there anything worthwhile? 😉

I felt the episode was a bit slow yesterday and wife took the opportunity to switch the channel to watch Rizzoli and Isles
Originally posted by poojaluvnbt

Maine promo fir se dekha mohan ki aankho me dard nahi gussa hai. Ab kahi megha ko aapni zindagi me wapus na aane de

Mohan ko gussa aaya theek hai lekin I wonder which woman will react normally when she gets to see a kid with her husband after many years of separation.

Kisike bhi dimag mein yehi khayal aayega na?
tab to chaku chalane ke liye 5 aadmi le ke aayega
Originally posted by CapeBuffalo

I felt the episode was a bit slow yesterday and wife took the opportunity to switch the channel to watch Rizzoli and Isles

I saw an episode of Rizzoli and Isles day before yesterday and liked it. A better version of apna CID I felt! 😆
Originally posted by Senpoo

How was the episode, honey? I am not keen on watching it from the WU! Is there anything worthwhile? 😉

It was a filler...just a few things like RJ told Megha about what her Papu had told about her mummy. That mummy looks great in sarees, she is doe-eyed, has long beautiful hair and Mohan went all lovey upon hearing RJ describing her mom 😆...and Megha went all sad thinking Mohan is describing Meera! 😆...confusan hi confusan hai solusan aaj mile sahi!
me back what going on here?

all pic posted now give me any good news