Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 98)

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

[
</div>
<div>I have similar request...but not to close the gap quickly but hope you are not going to make Ashu get all his lady friends home when Nidhi is watching etc etc...please...

common yaar...my Turags can never do such things...i trust her whatever she writes there is some reason...just trust her...[/QUOTE]

My Turags...Hello...what is going on here???????...we are also here...you cannot take her completely...

[/QUOTE] LOL ya ya u can have her...what i am talking about is the writer Turags and my trust in her writing...so jisko Turags chaahiye lelo LOL

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariyadasa

what i am going to write D'ohi am going to scold u Angry no then what i am going to write Day Dreaming
i am going to write a request letter 

Dear mam ,

i am suffering a lot with out KTLK the only medicine is the forum and the post ,ff ,os
when u start the ff  i feel so happy as u a one of the best romantic script writer in the forum but cant digest the new avathar of ashu . but how ever it's a new concept . please let make this distance of ashu and nidhi so close quickly . 

Dear Ariya,

thank you for refraining from scolding me. but some times the process of falling in love is a little slow and a slightly bumpy ride...and this indeed would be a bumpy one at least initially. but i promise to make it as entertaining as i can. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasa

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

what i am going to write D'ohi am going to scold u Angry no then what i am going to write Day Dreaming

Dear mam ,

i am suffering a lot with out KTLK the only medicine is the forum and the post ,ff ,os
when u start the ff  i feel so happy as u a one of the best romantic script writer in the forum but cant digest the new avathar of ashu . but how ever it's a new concept . please let make this distance of ashu and nidhi so close quickly . 

I have similar request...but not to close the gap quickly but hope you are not going to make Ashu get all his lady friends home when Nidhi is watching etc etc...please...

Anjani..true that i said i want to sketch characters that are grey. please note: GREY...NOT BLACK 

Shrikhand

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepaligupta197

Originally posted by Vidishaa

Originally posted by deepaligupta197

Originally posted by mudraswathi

Bachche Log!!! Sab log jald aajao...

for the "Next chapter tomorrow" ...campaign!!!!
ready when u r Mudra !!

I am here...
where is Mudra?Ready with the hounding nd pestering techniques!evryone is present already!Free MSN Smileys and MSN Icons! Download free smileys and Icons for MSN Messenger

talk to the hand smiley not going to work...LOL
chitloner IF-Rockerz
chitloner
chitloner

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Inha twaraga aipoyinda anipisthundi. Next chapter eppudu?

Suvika.

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

what i am going to writeD'ohi am going to scold uAngryno then what i am going to writeDay Dreaming

Dear mam ,

when u start the ff i feel so happy as u a one of the best romantic script writer in the forum but cant digest the new avathar of ashu . but how ever it's a new concept . please let make this distance of ashu and nidhi so closequickly.

</div>
<div>

I have similar request...but not to close the gap quickly but hope you are not going to make Ashu get all his lady friends home when Nidhi is watching etc etc...please...

Anjani..true that i said i want to sketch characters that are grey. please note: GREY...NOT BLACK
EXACTLY!!!!!

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged

[

common yaar...my Turags can never do such things...i trust her whatever she writes there is some reason...just trust her...[/QUOTE]

My Turags...Hello...what is going on here???????...we are also here...you cannot take her completely...

[/QUOTE]

ROFL i wonder what my hubby would say to both your comments...

@Mithalee..the lawyer (DA) in the making...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShrikhandAnjani9

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChitaRK

Inha twaraga aipoyinda anipisthundi. Next chapter eppudu?

Big smile next chapter budhavaaram podhuna post chestaanu. 

Go to top