Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 72)

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

One question, Ashu wasn't involved with the company all these years?? Then, what was he doing??
   LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Anjani9 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by Anjani9

What does Ashu mean by Lapdog? Like the one who is quite and cute?

no. like the one that follows its master obediently and doesn't question him ever even when the said master kicks it...

How can a  Lapdog challenge Tiger or vice versa?

he never called himself Tiger...and thats how NIDHI sees him...not how HE sees HIMSELF...Anjani...i think you are really tired...TongueLOL

I am tired...no doubt...good finding...sleep late...have to get up early due to power problem...Unhappy
Working from 10am and 11pm...
BUT...
Even Ashu does not see him like Tiger...I doubt if anyone challenges a lapdog...it is so cute, coming after you...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShrikhandSuvika.

Anjani9 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Monday Angry?

But I remember you telling us you have already written 4 chapters.. don't ask me when.

yes MONDAY...Big smile

i think weekend Anu is going to post her SFL...so you will have something to read and review...Embarrassed

Friends (Entire world-Sujathiji),

Do you see any relevance in the answer and question?

and she says I am tired...

Regards,

Suvika.

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Monday Angry?

But I remember you telling us you have already written 4 chapters.. don't ask me when.

yes MONDAY...Big smile

i think weekend Anu is going to post her SFL...so you will have something to read and review...Embarrassed

Friends (Entire world-Sujathiji),

Do you see any relevance in the answer and question?

and she says I am tired...

ROFL

jayasree.raoSuvika.

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

One question, Ashu wasn't involved with the company all these years?? Then, what was he doing??
   LOL

sachi mein yaar...the guy has a well developed business in hand, even he must have worked loads for it,afterall he was the VP, leaving it alltogether, doesnt sound correct in the real world?

Edited by deepali.rock - 12 April 2013 at 11:57am

jayasree.raoSuvika.

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
edit

Edited by mudraswathi - 26 April 2013 at 8:44am

ShrikhandSuvika.

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
The first chapter to me was more like a prologue and hence I am looking at this as the first chapter. You have established the ground conditions very well. I find that some of my questions you have already answered like the business. And right off the bat you have introduced the other semi-important characters Dr. Ranga and Dr. Mallika. And now we have two locations to coordinate that are VMI and KGH and by virtue of their work all the characters are connected to both these places.  Only Rohan is not back. And surprisingly we have never met Nidhi's mother..

I was right in guessing Nidhi will become dead serious, so she is almost leading the life of a saint. And you have already established that both Ranga and Anji look out for her. Anji was extra worried for Nidhi when she went to VMI, why? More questions, has Nidhi's teenage crush grown into strong love for Ashu but she has hidden it very well from all except Anji or has it always been love?

I knew Ashu would be bitter about relationships, but you have made him bold and bitter. That took me by surprise a teeny bit. He is full of anger, sarcasm and is not beyond throwing taunts at the people he knows. But still his genuine affection for the lady and concern for the workers shows he is not totally a lost cause. There is still some softness left in him that tends to rear its head in very sensitive times.

Both Ashu and Nidhi are hiding. Ashu has built layers of skin around himself and Nidhi has built layers of ice around herself, she has become an ice maiden.  Both have successfully detached themselves from all, Ashu did it physically and Nidhi mentally, they seem unfazed in any situation. Interesting that they have become the exact opposite of their names now... so Ashu has to melt the ice and bring back chulbuli Nidhi and she in turn has to peel away all those layers to bring back to old gentle, loving Ashu.   Ashu is using sarcasm as his weapon and Nidhi silence. 

The first meeting was a shocker to Ashu, not just because of Nidhi's appearance, which he did not even recognize but also because of the drastic change in nature. One thing that has not changed, Nidhi had guts to accept her mistake then and she still has the guts to take the bull by the horns. So she is not into hiding, believes in facing facts. 

That 'lapdog' comment, whoa! was Ashu goading some reaction out of her or was he trying to just establish how his interaction with her will be? But I have a feeling he may soon realize that it is difficult to punish someone who is already punishing herself... coz that's what Nidhi's penance is all about. And I feel that even she feels she deserves all this for her mistake.  Does she feel she got off easy when Ashu hit her and that's it!  

Ashu's reaction is very surprising... agreed what Nidhi did was the last straw. But he wants to exact revenge for everything by being hurtful to Nidhi, even for what Armaan and Aditi did? Their mistake was graver... has he made Nidhi the face of all his hurt and wants to exact his due for everything by causing Nidhi pain, insulting her, etc...  And the murder question still linger, who dun it?  Is it someone among these or was it a random act by a random person like a thief?

As for Armaan, does he share a live-in relation with Mallika?  He simply does not feel like getting married as he still carries the guilt and unless Ashu gets married and settles down his conscience will not let him take that step?

Waiting for the next part... this is a good start to the actual story now...  there are more questions...

Suvika.

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mithalee

LOL

sachi mein yaar...the guy has a well developed business in hand, even he must have worked loads for it,afterall he was the VP, leaving it alltogether, doesnt sound correct in the real world?
I am not laughing for that deepu,main isliye has rahi hoon kyuki mujhe ab samajh aa raha hain ki Sujaji kyu apne updates dene main time leti hain...she wants us to think think and think...agar vo jaldi jaldi apna next chap dede toh hum shaayad apna dimaak itna nahi lagayenge Tongue

Suvika.

Go to top