Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sss97

THIS ASHU IS A TYPICAL HARDSTONE. 

This one is an awesome update you have time and again proved that sabar ka fal meetha hota hai.
Seriously kyaa chapter hai I surely need time 2 recover. Please post the next chap as soon as possible as I probably may not be able to wait for too long. 
Review and questionnaire will be tomorrow so be prepared on the hot seat 😆

thank you Swathi...

will have my bfast and be seated in the hot seat fresh tomorrow morning...

next update Wednesday..
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithalee

Aur ek baat Sujaji this ff i feel like i am reading some bestseller novel...u r too good...the only difference is novel haath main ho toh main jab tak puri khatam na kardu,tabtak chodti nahi...but yaha aapke update ka intezaar karna padta:'( Mudraji ka idea sach main acha tha,hume aapke ghar chori karna padega next part ke liye

aawww..thank you Mithalee...

and as for mere ghar mein chori...Mudraji...😡😆
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Bachche Log!!! Sab log jald aajao...

for the "Next chapter tomorrow" ...campaign!!!!

Mudraji... bachchon aise mat bhadkaoji... 
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

Wil gv the outburst 2mrw for the tme being this is for u

pansy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So I guessed right Nidhi is deeply in love with him. and I guess Rohan is also in love with her. Loved the way you portrayed Nidhi's feelings and also the pain:

"the last straw that broke me" that's what he had said today. (she closes her eyes in pain and obvious regret) I broke him and his trust with my one impulsive act.

Anji so talkative she'll have to be cautious. If she goes like this she'll be of great help to Ashutosh in torturing Nidhi or should I say in his motive.

Nidhi's facade is a great shield for her thatz going to irritate him.

Their tussle would be an interesting part to look forward to.

I loved every bit of it. 👏

Thank you for the update!
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

for the <font color="#CC0066" size="2">"Next chapter tomorrow"</font> ...campaign!!!!

Present ma'am !!
KamnaSharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW...WOW...WOW...nothing else...THIS IS amazing...what  variety you have offered to ur readers...each of the weddings in your stories are different...passionate wedding btn Ashu & Nidhi in Kashmakash, Register marriage in Tumsehi, saath saath phere wala modern, understanding couple's marriage in Tere ore...this is so different...yet very relishing...LUV u that' s all...cud feel Nidhi's onesided love 2 ahsu...hope he will understand that soon...Rohan is Police, Abhimanyu is Lawyer...kuch legal issues are there on the pipeline I guess...
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

okay so Nidhi had been in love with Ashu.. it mite have been crazy infatuation intitially bt this decade long seperation had acted as a strengthening cement and blossomed it completely into something very substantial!  So inwardly she still hopes and dreams!  Bt outwardly, she is hesitant, unsure, and afraid of Ashu!

that is correct..

Her feelings for Ashu comes out strongly and is also conveyed to Ashu in right measure.. bt he is hell bent on ignoring it and wants to hurt Nidhi as much as possible!  tho y target her? surely after all these years he cud've been able to forgive Nidhi to some degree considering her age and the kind of rship thy shared! 

U NEED TO WAIT FOR THAT ANSWER MANISHA..

Also y ritual mrg, y not register mrg if it was jst for sake of company and its employees!  Does he see it in thr a chance to make Nidhi feel the same kind of betrayal and hurt tht he felt!  Nidhi is up for a big big heartbreak for sure.. her world wud come crashing down wen she will see his "open" betrayal/infedility.. wen he will bring home those women or make it open and clear to Nidhi tht all he is intrstd is in one thing.. physical pleasure.. and he already had casual r'ships over the decade!  .. tht wud b biggest blow and dent to Nidhi and her love.. wat wud Nidhi do thn? wud she turn to Rohan and Ashu realize and repent?  Or wud she still keep believing in her luv and remain strong and resilient!

Also, I want to see to wat extent this wounded tiger can go in his revenge.. bt honestly Nidhi doesnt deserve all this hurt and pain.. the real culprits r Armaan and Aditi and whoever it is tht killed Aditi! 
hmmm...

bt u may chose to dilute Ashu's character a bit later on and make him try and see Nidhi in a diffrnt light and v know he is going to feel jealous of Nidhi-Rohan's fship and Rohan's obvious love for Nidhi!  And i m sure he somewhere knows tht Nidhi loves him bt he jst doesnt care abt it right now!

will need to wait and c wer u take this story from here...

u hinted somewer tht this chapter will give a clue to killer.. i m still wondering!
😕 when did i say that??  😕
so Mallika doesnt know abt Armaan's past!  hmmm... a good story thr!
 😃
wow so Angie is thr to keep an eye on Ashu at VM.. good .. Nidhi with Armaan.. and Angie with Ashu.. so wud these two girls bridge the gap btn thm..? bt right now luks like Angie is going to avenge Nidhi's heartbreak till she can get close to Ashu and really start help in bridging gaps btn thm!

the part wer Ashu feels for his parents was touching.. so Nidhi is already making inroads to his heart bt he is one stubborn guy and isnt going to break easily!

I can c the warm f'ship Rohan-Nidhi share.. some ppl can jst make u smile and forget everything.. i think Rohan is tht kind of guy for Nidhi!  already luving him!

oh i have always loved Rohan's character...😳

abhi criminal lawyer.. so he is at rescue of whoever is the culprit!  So again my point of suspicion is pointing to someone in particular!  Bt unless clues r thrown in one cannot possibly guess!  so will wait for tht!

so overall, Ashu is all set to bring Nidhi's world crashing down gradually and may b perhaps without cruel intentions, only nxt chapter wud reveal wat he is upto!

also i m waiting to c how he makes an "emotionless" luv to Nidhi!😆  and more intrstd to know how u r going to present it.. will it b purely lustful from him or a try to make as cold and pleasure-less an affair for Nidhi!😆 

well the story can go in any direction as far as Ashu-Nidhi's rship is considered only future chapters will unfold the story..

as for the murder mystery, i m guessing tht tht Tsunami filled 4th chapter is going to throw some clues!
as i said, keep guessing...😆

thnk u for this wonderful update..

and thank YOU for the wonderful review...🤗
and yes it is too small! :P

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

for the "Next chapter tomorrow" ...campaign!!!!

present mam😃
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pansy123

So I guessed right Nidhi is deeply in love with him. and I guess Rohan is also in love with her. Loved the way you portrayed Nidhi's feelings and also the pain:

yes, you were right...takes one writer to understand one i guess...🤗

"the last straw that broke me" that's what he had said today. (she closes her eyes in pain and obvious regret) I broke him and his trust with my one impulsive act.

Pansy...

Anji so talkative she'll have to be cautious. If she goes like this she'll be of great help to Ashutosh in torturing Nidhi or should I say in his motive.

Nidhi's facade is a great shield for her thatz going to irritate him.
😆 i guess so..

Their tussle would be an interesting part to look forward to.
😃
I loved every bit of it. 👏

Thank you for the update!

you are most welcome Pansy...waise aap ka update kabtak aane ki sambhaavna hainji?? 😳

Previous
1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 116
Next