Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 70)

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by deepali.rock

Originally posted by ssktlk

Turags, when you write your own blog, it would do better with daily updates ( Don't give me those glares :), if you have seen Mish's blog, she writes romantic stories, wrote for IF also, she updates on a daily basis, so its worth looking forward to. Of course your updates, whenever you write we always look forward to them, but if you can update in shorter intervals even if length is lesser, would be satisfying I guess. Just a suggestion, hope I don't get brickbats, eagerly awaiting the next one.Tongue

Sanya...summer vacation...2 boys ages 8 and 4...no summer camp as yet...daily updates toh impossible hain current situation mein...

let me think on the length and get back to you...i don't want the number of chapters to become too many...

this reminds me, how many chaps hv u planned for this fic??

don't know...may be 16 or 17...not very sure...lets see...

ok..just wanted a rough estimate

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I went thru ur one blog Turags..Clap

Many Many Congratulations for tht!Party

And v mst thnk ur hubby!Embarrassed

Edited by achiever - 12 April 2013 at 6:55am

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

I went thru ur one blog Turags..Clap

Many Many Congratulations for tht!Party

And v mst thnk ur hubby!Embarrassed

thank you Manisha.Hug .will convey your message to my hubby...Big smile
suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sukirti

Sujatha ji your husband read Kashamkash.. what was his reactions on that ??

<font size="3" color="#0000ff">he is seriously impressed. said it felt like he was watching a movie. liked the way i ended each chapter and begun the next one...said the story made a lot of sense...he is not into reading romantic stuff but this one truly caught his interest.</font>

Aww so sweet, you are really a nice writer.. Mudra is right please continue writing professionally also..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.raoSuvika.

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Turags, when you write your own blog, it would do better with daily updates ( Don't give me those glares :), if you have seen Mish's blog, she writes romantic stories, wrote for IF also, she updates on a daily basis, so its worth looking forward to. Of course your updates, whenever you write we always look forward to them, but if you can update in shorter intervals even if length is lesser, would be satisfying I guess. Just a suggestion, hope I don't get brickbats, eagerly awaiting the next one.Tongue

Sanya...summer vacation...2 boys ages 8 and 4...no summer camp as yet...daily updates toh impossible hain current situation mein...

let me think on the length and get back to you...i don't want the number of chapters to become too many...

Dont say like that Sujatha ji.. please increase no of chapters..

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Sujatha ji your husband read Kashamkash.. what was his reactions on that ??

<font size="3" color="#0000ff">he is seriously impressed. said it felt like he was watching a movie. liked the way i ended each chapter and begun the next one...said the story made a lot of sense...he is not into reading romantic stuff but this one truly caught his interest.</font>

Aww so sweet, you are really a nice writer.. Mudra is right please continue writing professionally also..
'

thank you Sukirti...

and as for the number of chapters, i don't like to prolong the story...kind of prefer it to be concise...but lets see...
suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Yea lets see, eagerly waiting for Monday now.. ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.raoSuvika.

ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged

I understand Turags, I have 2 boys too, and their summer vacation started today and they're already dancing on my head :) And getting creativity flowing is not the easiest ting with them around. But if you get into this seriously, am sure you'll manage well and do better with time. If your heart is in something, we make it work in spite of odds, isn't it? You have great potential and we would love to see you excel in your work. Good luck.

Suvika.

Go to top