Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 69)

ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Turags, when you write your own blog, it would do better with daily updates ( Don't give me those glares :), if you have seen Mish's blog, she writes romantic stories, wrote for IF also, she updates on a daily basis, so its worth looking forward to. Of course your updates, whenever you write we always look forward to them, but if you can update in shorter intervals even if length is lesser, would be satisfying I guess. Just a suggestion, hope I don't get brickbats, eagerly awaiting the next one.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Sujatha ji your husband read Kashamkash.. what was his reactions on that ??
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Even I suggest the same.. I too have told you this. Frankly, your writing skills and especially story narration has improved tremendously over your stories... Since I have read them in one go, continuously, I could easily make it out. Please do the course.

So,t
he break has its own fringe benefitsBig smile

thank you...lets see what can be done...

No.. I dont mean the names...I mean the characters.. Once I read the name Anji, immediately I figure out her personality... or even if you try that Ashutosh has a love interest with someone else, I know before hand that ultimately he will go to Nidhi only... All characters are beginning to suffer this stereotyping..  the element of surprise is missing... I knew that Ashutosh (in 2nd chapter) has no emotional connection with that faceless lady...I knew, Armaan is only a benign supporting role...

hmmm..interesting...but copy this story in word doc and find replace mein..change the names...we stereotype them because of the names mostly...characters and behaviour of each character..esp main leads is different. but yes, i do write some common physical aspects like tall handsome with eye glasses etc...or slim long dark hair...and i agree...due to this the element of surprise is missing...as you yourself said some time back - heer ranjha, laila majnu, romeo juliet and Ashutosh Nidhi...

Simply I did a vertical scan at those parts... and truly, I felt bad  that, your efforts in writing and typing that much length went waste.

I guess you need to think about this at this juncture.. as you are steadily going to public through your blog pages.

you are absolutely correct...no two ways about it...i need to explore avenues...

Yes.. Love stories have potential to entwine other issues into it easily... and they are widely accepted and more readership... Love from the eyes of a male is different from the eyes of a female... Are you going to make changes to your narration techniques?.. I seriously wish that you should.

let me think on that...

Smile
The love stories are mostly done with limited number of characters... so think about spreading beyond love stories... (this is strictly.. an advice only)

i know...i understand ur meaning...

because..in the current story, where you have left your 2nd update, is giving potential to think various different kind of tracks...

2nd update only in the forum...mere laptop mein toh kahaani aage badchuli hain Mudraji...can't change it now...Ouch

Yes.Big smile. turags..the trend setter..LOL... 
LOL she devil se trend setter...not bad...thanks Mudra...

Ofcourse... encounters with scribes... paparazzi... Embarrassed

you are progressing from FF writer in a small forum to a story teller in the outside world... No wonder, tomorrow when your first book publishes, you will be approached by movies even... How cool is this to think...Embarrassed ...
tab hume mat bhulna.. Big smile

Shocked paparazzi?? movies?? me?? fainting smiley
but seriously...happy day dreaming emoticon aur aap toh humaare blog ke karta dharta ho...aapko kaise bhool sakte hain ji?? Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverShrikhand

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Monday Angry?

But I remember you telling us you have already written 4 chapters.. don't ask me when.

yes MONDAY...Big smile

i think weekend Anu is going to post her SFL...so you will have something to read and review...Embarrassed
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

Turags, when you write your own blog, it would do better with daily updates ( Don't give me those glares :), if you have seen Mish's blog, she writes romantic stories, wrote for IF also, she updates on a daily basis, so its worth looking forward to. Of course your updates, whenever you write we always look forward to them, but if you can update in shorter intervals even if length is lesser, would be satisfying I guess. Just a suggestion, hope I don't get brickbats, eagerly awaiting the next one.Tongue

Sanya...summer vacation...2 boys ages 8 and 4...no summer camp as yet...daily updates toh impossible hain current situation mein...

let me think on the length and get back to you...i don't want the number of chapters to become too many...
deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Sanya...summer vacation...2 boys ages 8 and 4...no summer camp as yet...daily updates toh impossible hain current situation mein...

let me think on the length and get back to you...i don't want the number of chapters to become too many...

this reminds me, how many chaps hv u planned for this fic??

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukirti

Sujatha ji your husband read Kashamkash.. what was his reactions on that ??

he is seriously impressed. said it felt like he was watching a movie. liked the way i ended each chapter and begun the next one...said the story made a lot of sense...he is not into reading romantic stuff but this one truly caught his interest. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverfanktlkShrikhand

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Originally posted by turags

this reminds me, how many chaps hv u planned for this fic??

don't know...may be 16 or 17...not very sure...lets see...

Shrikhand

Go to top