Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 68)

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
edit

Edited by mudraswathi - 26 April 2013 at 8:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrikhanddeepali.rockSuvika.

aryanpp Senior Member
aryanpp
aryanpp

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Awesome... but kya hai jii... itni bhi suspense achhi baath nahi hai... & u had promised atleast 10 pages, but its not 10 pages... abh agle update tak hum kaise zinda rahe... please ajjjhiii balki abhi next update denge tho oopar wala aapki har icchha poora karega... please have mercy... horrible to think ashutosh involved with somebody other than nidhi... want to see them together, the intimacy,passion that we have missed in the serials... please do consider ... next update...
aarundhati Senior Member
aarundhati
aarundhati

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
WOW...Sooo intriguing indeed it is...but extremely well-written...which obviously it has to be coz u have written it...but, lots of sawaal man mein uth rahein hain, jinke jawaab am sure dheere dheere hi milenge...but ASHNI shaadi is sooo superfast...aapne toh Rajdhani express hi chala di hain...but am very happy...enjoying the story-line a lottt...thanks...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

>>>> You said earlier, that you took a break from a career to look after your children... and certainly this break is proving to be beneficial to you. Are you considering writing as a full time job?

i don't know Mudra...my husband has read Kashmakash..he is encouraging me to do a course of some kind to hone my writing skills..he honestly thinks i should do something about it...and i want to...

>>>> do you have any plans to continue writing stories beyond age-gap and beyond the names Ashutosh, Nidhi, Anji, Rohan...etc... and their relationship and bonding?

yes i do...i am horrible at thinking names...i left the choice of naming my both kids to my husband..thats how bad i am in that dept...so this is kind of easy for me now...i don't have to think about what to name the protagonists & co...

>>>> Are they love stories ultimately?

may be yes..the love aspect is certainly there. its not the only thing but i try to entwine it and it does play a role in the story. in short, i take up an issue and try to show a way in which one can overcome the issue / hurdle with the help of a loved one. 

>>>> Why are you interested in love stories only? certainly the current story is proving to be more challenging than previous ones.

frankly, i don't know. i just find it interesting...this attraction / passion / love between male and female..so i think of various scenarios that can be created for this attraction to take place..and for both of them to "fall in love"...be in age gap(kashmakash) or a certain situation that throws both of them together (tum se hi) or an arranged marriage (teri ore) or long distance (Ajnabee) or the current one (business deal)

>>>> you seem to be narrating one complex mentality - a story. This "age gap - love - emotional complexity"  trio is proving to be a very much successful mantra... how do you feel someone copies your formula?

copies my formula?? i don't know Mudra..flattered i suppose. as long as they are not getting any monetary gain out of it. 

I am preparing you for your encounters in future..

I don't understand...what encounters?? and why so many questions??

Edited by turags - 12 April 2013 at 3:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverShrikhand

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aryanpp

Awesome... but kya hai jii... itni bhi suspense achhi baath nahi hai... & u had promised atleast 10 pages, but its not 10 pages... abh agle update tak hum kaise zinda rahe... please ajjjhiii balki abhi next update denge tho oopar wala aapki har icchha poora karega... please have mercy... horrible to think ashutosh involved with somebody other than nidhi... want to see them together, the intimacy,passion that we have missed in the serials... please do consider ... next update...

thank you Aryan...yes, it is not 10 pages...it is 9 and 1/2...i stopped there purposefully...

and update will be given only on MONDAY...Big smile

i know its tough to imagine Ashu with someone else but this one was needed for the story...he is now going to marry Nidhi na...so that should be ok...Embarrassed

aryanpp

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarundhati

WOW...Sooo intriguing indeed it is...but extremely well-written...which obviously it has to be coz u have written it...but, lots of sawaal man mein uth rahein hain, jinke jawaab am sure dheere dheere hi milenge...but ASHNI shaadi is sooo superfast...aapne toh Rajdhani express hi chala di hain...but am very happy...enjoying the story-line a lottt...thanks...!

thank you Arundhati...we have seen lots of AshNi falling in love scenarios until now so lets try this one for a change...Wink
mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
edit

Edited by mudraswathi - 26 April 2013 at 8:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverShrikhandSuvika.

Anjani9 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Monday Angry?

But I remember you telling us you have already written 4 chapters.. don't ask me when.

Suvika.

Go to top