Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 60)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Originally posted by turags

@jyothi...yup...but ye deviji ke darshan hue toh na!!! I think vo Ugadi pachidi enjoy kar rahi hogi Tongue

Angryno. i was cooking Ugadi specials...Embarrassed

"devilji ka darshan!!!"ROFLthats a great one MithaleeROFL
O Madamji c properly what i wrote...maine 'deviji' kaha devil nahi!! I would never use that word devil for u my bacha...

Tongue i stand corrected...she devil she devil naam sunn sunn ke aadat hogayi...LOL

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariyadasa

Oh my God SillyShockedwhat this i didn't expect such story from u i am still in shock moodShocked , thinking what i am going  to write here ConfusedSilly

But don't be angry mam as if this happens in real KTLK  , Sure i may start bashing you AngryAngryAngry(Please forgive me ) 

baap re then may be i should upset smiley smiley after posting chapter 4...

But like this part as it 's seems showing a green light for the next chap Embarrassed

Ashu leans over the table bracing his palms on the top so that he can stare down at her. His voice although controlled, is blatantly provoking: so you are ready to marry me? A man 15 yrs older than you?
Nidhi looks at him without backing down: yes.
Ashu: why? You still not over your crush on me?
Yog interrupts: Ashutosh..please..not here
Ashu raises his palm and stops Yog without taking his eyes away from Nidhi: why not uncle? After all, its not a secret, is it? So little- Nidhi-now-all grown up! ..tell me..you still have a crush on me? Or are you expecting me to just marry you and go off to Mumbai and leave you in peace? Is that it? Is that what you are expecting? (out of the corner of his eye, Ashu observes Yog silently hustling everyone out of the room and within seconds the conference room is empty save the two of them and the door closes softly)
Nidhi blinks slowly: I am not expecting anything Ashutosh.

awaiting to see the next chap Day Dreaming

thank you Ariya...but please don't bash me ok??scared and sweating smiley

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ariyadasa

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
And ya, wanted to say dat, i m really liking this concept of grey characters...no one is absolutely right or wrong...after all humans r like dat only...just one question, from where did u get the idea or inspiration to take up a fiction based on "grey" characters, rather than the "adarsh" ones??Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShrikhandSuvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Originally posted by jyothi_cool

ohpoorumithalee
i know Cry

Looks like you are still half sleep...have a strong Tea...LOL
Have you read Sujathaji's response to my review? and she want review for next update also...Angry

have you started typing the review Anjani?? flirty smile smiley i am waiting here...flirty smile smiley
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Originally posted by pansy123

<font color="#ff0000">Whoz she?</font>

<font size="3">good analysis Pansy...lets see if it turns out correct or not..Wink</font>

<font size="3">@red...she is just a female. nameless and faceless..as to her relationship with Ashu..you can take it however you want...i just wanted to convey the fact that though this guy has moved on, he keeps himself away from any kind of emotional involvement.</font>

so can we take her as an irrevelant character??Her chapter is over and done with?? Or u r planning to bring her back??

U NEED TO WAIT FOR THAT ANSWER DEEPALI...ROFL

Edited by turags - 11 April 2013 at 10:23am
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged

And ya, wanted to say dat, i m really liking this concept of grey characters...no one is absolutely right or wrong...after all humans r like dat only...just one question, from where did u get the idea or inspiration to take up a fiction based on "grey" characters, rather than the "adarsh" ones??Tongue

well..the thought was there for quite some time but i was hesitating...Divya told me to go ahead and Jyothi one day asked "why not grey?"...so i finally thought "chalo why not!" and here i am..Big smile
Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged

mujhse aur kisse deepu...maine hee kaha tha aisa kuch ff likhe toh woh toh acha hain Sujaji meri baat maanli...chal thank u bolo sab mujhe Tongue

Suvika.

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pansy123

<font color="#ff0000">Whoz she?</font>

<font size="3">good analysis Pansy...lets see if it turns out correct or not..Wink</font>

<font size="3">@red...she is just a female. nameless and faceless..as to her relationship with Ashu..you can take it however you want...i just wanted to convey the fact that though this guy has moved on, he keeps himself away from any kind of emotional involvement.</font>

so can we take her as an irrevelant character??Her chapter is over and done with?? Or u r planning to bring her back??

you have to wait for that answer Deepali...ROFL

was expecting that answer diLOL

Suvika.

Go to top