Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 52)

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
@mithalee let me call her and call her online

Edited by jyothi_cool - 11 April 2013 at 3:25am

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Hello..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
hello deepali

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dancydreamer

wow, another shocker! some things expected (nidhi's withdrawal), others not expected (ashu's sarcasm)..

and everybody knows what happened!! wow, how did they bear the lynch-mob of a society?? how did yograj n nandini handle it?
nidhi changed completely.. absolute opposite..
ashutosh ran off n seems to have become callous to others n himself... loss of trust in relations - understandably, preferring casual relationships... keeping his distance even from his parents, the only ppl he could probably truly call his own after that week... n goading nidhi! even calling her a lapdog! (the girl sure has become passive..) is he testing the waters, trying to find a glimpse of his chulbuli or is there also some need for vindication?
anji's unchanged for she was never implicated i suppose...
armaan seems stuck... water is still... his younger brother abhi referred to mallika as mallikaji, not bhabhi, so they are together, but not married? or is she still just a colleague n abhi was just asking about her?

my my, a lot to digest once again! Wink will prob return in a couple of days with more thoughts... Big smile

btw, a gr8 way of bringing back ashu to lucknow and totally awesome how nidhi n ashu are being thrown together!
superb chap! Clap pls bring in nandini in the next chap! kinda wanna know what kind of role you gave her since we never saw her on tv...

so many questions!!! alas no answers from my side..but i am happy to see you really enjoying this hatke story with hatke characters...

Nandini's role will come out in parts..in the upcoming chapters...

and yes, a lot to digest once again...Big smile

dancydreamer

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati62

Oh my wat a chapter. It will be interesting to see wat happens next. Pls post the next chapter soon.

thank you Swati...will post chap 3 on Monday
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by Mithalee

Hailaa!!! Kya se kya ho gaya...itne jhatke ek saath Ouch ...Ashu aur Nidhi ki shaadi Shocked usually hum Ashni ki shaadi ho toh khush hote hain par yaha samajh nahi aara ki kaise react karein!! Kitne sawaal jinke jawaab baaki hain...aur dus saal main kitna kuch badal gaya hain yaar Ashu...Nidhi...Armaan...aur na jaane kya kya...abhi toh sar chakra raha hain...

LOLan hour back u were hounding and crying and blackmailing me to post part 2..ab sar chakra raha hain Mithalee??LOL
   LOL kya karu...tabhi pata nahi tha na ki what was going to come...but thanx a lot update jaldi dene ke liye Hug

u r most welcome

Shrikhand

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchshah

Thanks a ton for an early update...happy Ugadi to u too!!!Big smile

u r most welcome Ruchira..

So...the 10 years have changed all the characters of this story...all their intrinsic nature has been deeply burried inside...n all are masquerading with polar opposite personalities...but it seems fair...everyone involved wants to protect oneself fro any further hurt...Ashu doesnot want any friend, life campanion or (wonder wat Nidhi was to him 10 years bk) to repeat the same crime... Nidhi was become an introvert in her own pangs of guilt...
is it guilt..i wonder!!!

So...v are going to witness a clash of titans in the coming updates...i like it swearing Ashu...reminds me of the Tumse...hi Ashu...though that was physical hurt!!!!
But, i am confident Ashu's really feeling attaracted to this beautiful siren that his chulbuli has turned to...n i am sure she would take the death of him...had this been an A rated story...we mite have witnessed a sexual dual between them(Sorry for my words...but it seems there's so much of Unresolved physical tension between them!!)

unresolved physical tension..hmmm..interesting choice of words...

chalo...the tiger's is going to b in action...wonder how long Nidhi continues to b a lamb!!!! wonder what happened to Ashu's parents...how did they behave with Nidhi post that picture fiasco...rukmini seemed angry( on a lighter note...Nidhi's not going to have MIL issuesBig smile)
aslo..is Nidhi's mum in picture??

yes...Nidhi's mom is in picture..

Hey...sorry if i am wrong...but if a company makes losses..."it is in red" n not black(i am not sure)

its first red and then black...black is almost like a shut down signal...no apology required..

sorry if i am assuming it...no offence!!!
hey relax...none taken.. Hug
thanks for PM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchshahShrikhand

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepaligupta197

Great story!!Different Ashni...It's Different...Open Mouth Surprised emoticon

LOL yes...it indeed is!!!

thank you Deepali...