Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 151

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by Mithalee

Ok then my one liner for chap 1..."Gunde gallu manadi" Tongue

telugu sarigga raadu neeku...its "Gunde Jhallu mannadi" MithaleeLOL
Aiyyo!! ROFL ...yedo okati andi 'gunde dhak dhak antundi' LOL

Edited by Mithalee - 09 April 2013 at 7:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 36)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by neelimapn4

Neelima...are you disturbed by the fact that a teenager did something like this or are you disturbed by the fact that NIDHI did something like this??

Lubna took the photographs with the clear intention of splashing mud on Ashu's character. Nidhi had no such intention. and this is just the first chapter. What happened that night and after that night and how and why is still yet to come out...please sit back, relax and wait. thats why i posted that comment in page 9 saying that you need trust and tolerance to read this FF of mine. Its going to explore the grey shades in everyone including Ashutosh and Nidhi. 

I am first disturbed by the fact that NIDHI did something like this and also by the thought that teenagers can do such things,,

I am trying my best to relax and wait...

LOL thats why i said "grey shades" ...thank you for the benefit of doubt Neelima...Embarrassed
Well, as far as teenagers are concerned...anything is possible these days...
I guess, ...you should watch Gumrah

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neelimapn4Mithalee02Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Divya (fanktlk) is having some net problems and is not able to log into the forum. She emailed me her review and I am copy pasting it here. 

Finally the review'

Congratulations on the new FF'

The introduction of new characters new relationships and new dynamics is well come.

Ashu's engagement' pehle hi scene mein Ashu ka engagement de diya..

Interesting to see Ashu get engaged to Aditi and Nidhi is a bystander.

The kids conversation is so apt' so different from the grownups' Regular 15 year olds talking about their career, interests, getting irritated and bored at family functions' Such teenage chatter '. Priceless I tell you.

Pehle hi scene mein sixer'. Aditi is pregnant.. and Ashu is not the father... Yaar this FF does have very bold characters.

Surprisingly, Ashu's reaction made me feel the shock was not about Aditi being pregnant but the fact that it is not with him.

No hichkichahat here I see'

Aditi Dead' yaar' where are you taking this I am so curious.. Ek toh pregnant and then dead!!

Nidhi looks at her friend with pain filled eyes: meine sochliya hain. Zidd meri thi na. toh consequences bhi mujhe hi face karne padenge.

Wow' what a character' If she has sone something wrong she is woman enough to face the consequences and fight it' A fighter!!

Ashu being questioned on the murder' hmm he threatened her didn't he'

I know this Ashu is gray par black nahi banana.

Chulbuli and Tiger'. Kya naam socha hai boss!! Totally new and innovative.

Tiger..i spiked your drink last night.

Haan' a 15 year old!! Wow'. To take pictures of Ashu and her' love does make you do weird things.. As a teenager love is so about pictures, gifts  and symbols of love than the emotion itself.

Oh oh.. Ashu slapped her' his anger is right.. but as a teenager Nidhi is just so misguided' Liking someone twice your age and knowing it can never work' Poor thing' difficult to understand but whoever said teenagers were easy J

Ashu's fear that he has had sex with a 15 year old' oh my!!

Poor Yog' I feel sorry for him as a father.. You know as parents we can only bring up our kids in such a manner.. and then hope to God that they make the right choices in life. Drinking, smoking , drugs, cigarettes' every parents nightmare' and yet all we can do is hope we did right by raising our kids in a specific manner and hope their conscience can guide them before they make a mistake rather than after!!

The last nail in the coffin' Armaan and Aditit' Yaar this is a rollercoaster ride I tell you!!

Hmm' Ashu is more hurt with Nidhi.. if she was born after him' he practically raised her too' and then this' oh my!!

Even showing Nidhi as a lost child you did show her true character when she confessed her deed to her father.. And Yog' rather than worry about what the society would say, he didn't bury the matter under the rug'.Tough for a parent.

Sujatha' You have taken on so much in this FF pre-marital sex, murder, confused teenager'. Wow'  Can't wait to read the next chapter..

Edited by turags - 09 April 2013 at 9:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmsonyjknumMithalee02

Chitrathan

IF-Rockerz

Chitrathan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
nail biting update. when is the next one coming??????????

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChitaRK

nail biting update. when is the next one coming??????????

Thursday 

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
suji akka..bega update kodi

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

suji akka..bega update kodi

Kannada gottilla Vidisha...try Telugu...update Thursday and thats it. not negotiable...LOL

Vidishaa

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Divya (fanktlk) is having some net problems and is not able to log into the forum. She emailed me her review and I am copy pasting it here. 

Finally the review'

Congratulations on the new FF'

The introduction of new characters new relationships and new dynamics is well come.

Ashu's engagement' pehle hi scene mein Ashu ka engagement de diya..

Interesting to see Ashu get engaged to Aditi and Nidhi is a bystander.

The kids conversation is so apt' so different from the grownups' Regular 15 year olds talking about their career, interests, getting irritated and bored at family functions' Such teenage chatter '. Priceless I tell you.

Pehle hi scene mein sixer'. Aditi is pregnant.. and Ashu is not the father... Yaar this FF does have very bold characters.

Surprisingly, Ashu's reaction made me feel the shock was not about Aditi being pregnant but the fact that it is not with him.

No hichkichahat here I see'

Aditi Dead' yaar' where are you taking this I am so curious.. Ek toh pregnant and then dead!!

Nidhi looks at her friend with pain filled eyes: meine sochliya hain. Zidd meri thi na. toh consequences bhi mujhe hi face karne padenge.

Wow' what a character' If she has sone something wrong she is woman enough to face the consequences and fight it' A fighter!!

So True!!!! Mujhe bhi yehi baat pasand aayi iss Nidhi ki...mana ki galati hui par apni galti manna koi aasaan baat nahi hoti...

Ashu being questioned on the murder' hmm he threatened her didn't he'

I know this Ashu is gray par black nahi banana.

Chulbuli and Tiger'. Kya naam socha hai boss!! Totally new and innovative.

Tiger..i spiked your drink last night.

Haan' a 15 year old!! Wow'. To take pictures of Ashu and her' love does make you do weird things.. As a teenager love is so about pictures, gifts  and symbols of love than the emotion itself.

Oh oh.. Ashu slapped her' his anger is right.. but as a teenager Nidhi is just so misguided' Liking someone twice your age and knowing it can never work' Poor thing' difficult to understand but whoever said teenagers were easy J

Completely Agree...

Ashu's fear that he has had sex with a 15 year old' oh my!!

Poor Yog' I feel sorry for him as a father.. You know as parents we can only bring up our kids in such a manner.. and then hope to God that they make the right choices in life. Drinking, smoking , drugs, cigarettes' every parents nightmare' and yet all we can do is hope we did right by raising our kids in a specific manner and hope their conscience can guide them before they make a mistake rather than after!!

The last nail in the coffin' Armaan and Aditit' Yaar this is a rollercoaster ride I tell you!!

Hmm' Ashu is more hurt with Nidhi.. if she was born after him' he practically raised her too' and then this' oh my!!

Even showing Nidhi as a lost child you did show her true character when she confessed her deed to her father.. And Yog' rather than worry about what the society would say, he didn't bury the matter under the rug'.Tough for a parent.

Clap Clap Clap

Sujatha' You have taken on so much in this FF pre-marital sex, murder, confused teenager'. Wow'  Can't wait to read the next chapter..

Hand Clapping emoticon (Hand gesture emoticons) Fantastic Review i tell u Sujaji ExcellentClap Clap Clap 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlkSuvika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top