Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 35)

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by deepa17

Wow superb just got to read it now wonderful. Liked the mix of suspense in the Ff gives a nice flavor in the story. You have progressed amazingly from the Kashmaskash days.

Thank you for writing for us.

Can't wait for Thursday though I need to read this one again at peace in the night hopefully will be able to download it to kindle today.

Clap Clap Clap

Big smilethank you Deepa. yes, my experimentation with the story line and the characters has become a little more bold now. glad you are enjoying my learning process.Hug

With you all the way sujathaji in your trials. We are indeed honored that you are still writing in a forum whose show has ended and nothing is concrete for a second season.
My comments may be delayed and are one liners but your stories are a delight and are reread religiously
Will try and post a snap shot of my kindle once i am done with making my cap posts one of these days.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShrikhandSuvika.

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Wow superb just got to read it now wonderful. Liked the mix of suspense in the Ff gives a nice flavor in the story. You have progressed amazingly from the Kashmaskash days.

Thank you for writing for us.

Can't wait for Thursday though I need to read this one again at peace in the night hopefully will be able to download it to kindle today.

Clap Clap Clap

Big smilethank you Deepa. yes, my experimentation with the story line and the characters has become a little more bold now. glad you are enjoying my learning process.Hug

With you all the way sujathaji in your trials. We are indeed honored that you are still writing in a forum whose show has ended and nothing is concrete for a second season.
My comments may be delayed and are one liners but your stories are a delight and are reread religiously
Will try and post a snap shot of my kindle once i am done with making my cap posts one of these days.
yup i second u deepaji...and haan sujaji main bhi shaayad sirf one liner doon but u know ur stories r really excellent...in short the chap was good i mean ok!! Tongue LOL

Edited by Mithalee - 09 April 2013 at 6:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

neelimapn4 Senior Member
neelimapn4
neelimapn4

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by neelimapn4

[QUOTE=turags

yes...the innocence is lost...no denying that Neelima...and its not about giving emotional security...all 3 families were  like one large family. they spent most of their time together...kids grew up together. and Nidhi by nature was mischievous and bold and her behaviour often landed her in trouble. have you never encountered a super naughty kid who grew up to be a difficult teenager? most of the time, parents can't reach the child during that time no matter what they do and how much ever they try. i am not saying what Nidhi did was correct or ok...i am just saying Nandini is not to be blamed...these things won't be obvious...and its natural to have some crush on someone in that age...who would think she would go and do this because of that crush?? we always think we know our kids inside out but they still manage to surprise / shock us with their thinking / behaviour..Nidhi is of the type to jump walls and sneak out...and yaar...why are you comparing a teenager to a Daksh or Divya? 

I am comparing her not with Divya,but with  Daksh and Lubna,because she spiked Ashu's drink and did the dirty things knowingly...How can a teenager manupulate hotel people, will they not suspect her ?
If Nidhi is growing in an emotionally secure ambiance,then why this identity crisis ?
I think this debate will never end, but I am very much disturbed... 

Neelima...are you disturbed by the fact that a teenager did something like this or are you disturbed by the fact that NIDHI did something like this??

Lubna took the photographs with the clear intention of splashing mud on Ashu's character. Nidhi had no such intention. and this is just the first chapter. What happened that night and after that night and how and why is still yet to come out...please sit back, relax and wait. thats why i posted that comment in page 9 saying that you need trust and tolerance to read this FF of mine. Its going to explore the grey shades in everyone including Ashutosh and Nidhi. 
[/QUOTE]

I am first disturbed by the fact that NIDHI did something like this and also by the thought that teenagers can do such things,,

I am trying my best to relax and wait...

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE

this forum became my family the day all of you stood with me to pray for Doc and later mourn with me...so i will be here as long as it is open. no question of leaving it. 

dancydreamerJusticeDenied17

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

yup i second u deepaji...and haan sujaji main bhi shaayad sirf one liner doon but u know ur stories r really excellent...in short the chap was good i mean ok!! Tongue LOL

LOL ok...i am flattered Mithalee..will look fwd to your "one liners" TongueWink

ShrikhandJusticeDenied17

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelimapn4

Neelima...are you disturbed by the fact that a teenager did something like this or are you disturbed by the fact that NIDHI did something like this??

Lubna took the photographs with the clear intention of splashing mud on Ashu's character. Nidhi had no such intention. and this is just the first chapter. What happened that night and after that night and how and why is still yet to come out...please sit back, relax and wait. thats why i posted that comment in page 9 saying that you need trust and tolerance to read this FF of mine. Its going to explore the grey shades in everyone including Ashutosh and Nidhi. 

I am first disturbed by the fact that NIDHI did something like this and also by the thought that teenagers can do such things,,

I am trying my best to relax and wait...

LOL thats why i said "grey shades" ...thank you for the benefit of doubt Neelima...Embarrassed

neelimapn4

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Ok then my one liner for chap 1..."Gunde gallu manadi" Tongue

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.