Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 32)

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
sujja ji please post the next part today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchshahEna292

Ena292 Goldie
Ena292
Ena292

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.ap to ab Thursday ko hi update denge na!!!!??? Apki pyaari methalee ne jo kaha...
aur hum kaun hain ...Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
hamari baat AP ku sunenge bhala???
Hum apke hain kaun???Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
ak bechari fan...
deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Gussa kyu ho rhi h, enu??
neelimapn4 Senior Member
neelimapn4
neelimapn4

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by neelimapn4

Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by neelimapn4

Mothers have to keep track of movements of not only their daughters,but sons also..
Most of the times parents are responsible for the children's behaviour...They might be immersed
in their own worries..Their relations might be strained...Their own behaviour might not be ideal..
Children generally follow their parents..at least they know what is acceptable to their parents and what is not..
I feel like crying for my darling Nidhi... I will put the blame on Yograj and Nandini..

how many crazy fans of actors do we see Neelima? i have met a girl who buys a cake on SRK's bday and gives party for her friends on that day...how many teenage girls went on fast when AB got severely injured all those yrs ago and almost died...why are you blaming the parents? if a teenager really wants to keep a secret, nothing in the world would bring it out...and if that secret is about her / his idol, then its all the more precious. its got nothing to do with acceptability...its just the age where hormones rule them...the will power to resist temptation is very low at that pt. so, no, i am not blaming the parents. but neither am i blaming Nidhi. Smile

The examples you have given of crazy fans...buying cake and doing fast for their hero...have certain innocence in them and are within limit of acceptability...Was Nidhi's act an innocent act ? ..It almost was in the category of Daksh and  Lubna...Once the innocence is lost, it is lost forever...

You said it's a case of teenage identity crisis + hero worship that's gone out of hand...But how
come Nandini never noticed it in initial stage before it went out of hand ?  Any sensible parent gives proper guidance and emotional security to their child in this delicate age..

yes...the innocence is lost...no denying that Neelima...and its not about giving emotional security...all 3 families were  like one large family. they spent most of their time together...kids grew up together. and Nidhi by nature was mischievous and bold and her behaviour often landed her in trouble. have you never encountered a super naughty kid who grew up to be a difficult teenager? most of the time, parents can't reach the child during that time no matter what they do and how much ever they try. i am not saying what Nidhi did was correct or ok...i am just saying Nandini is not to be blamed...these things won't be obvious...and its natural to have some crush on someone in that age...who would think she would go and do this because of that crush?? we always think we know our kids inside out but they still manage to surprise / shock us with their thinking / behaviour..Nidhi is of the type to jump walls and sneak out...and yaar...why are you comparing a teenager to a Daksh or Divya? 

I am comparing her not with Divya,but with  Daksh and Lubna,because she spiked Ashu's drink and did the dirty things knowingly...How can a teenager manupulate hotel people, will they not suspect her ?
If Nidhi is growing in an emotionally secure ambiance,then why this identity crisis ?
I think this debate will never end, but I am very much disturbed... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Ena292 Goldie
Ena292
Ena292

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

dukhi hoo,yaar...Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Suvika.

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

Originally posted by deepali.rock

dukhi hoo,yaar...Cry

koi nai, chalta hLOL..

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Guys...no discussion on this topic...update will be on Thursday. crossed arms smiley

and Ena...i had decided on Thursday update before i posted chapter One...so its got nothing to do with what Mithalee is saying or not saying...yeh emotional blackmailing angle won't work..no not me smiley

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dancydreamerEna292

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

Cryap to ab Thursday ko hi update denge na!!!!??? Apki pyaari methalee ne jo kaha...
aur hum kaun hain...Cry
hamari baat AP ku sunenge bhala???
Hum apke hain kaun???CryCryCry
ak bechari fan...
oye maine aise hee tujhe satane kaha...zyaada emotional drama mat kar 'pyaari Mithalee' and all main yahan kisi ki pyaari ya sagi nahi hoon...aur tune mere naam ka spelling wrong likha hain Angry

Go to top