Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 21)

nandinibose Senior Member
nandinibose
nandinibose

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by nandinibose

zor ka jhatka hai zoro se lagaShocked

ek ke baad ek shock
i am still trying to cm out of the afteraffect

LOL i think everyone is feeling much the same way Nandini...

my poor ashu; having to undergo so many betrayals...

nidhi?did she really do that? i still find that hard to believe...Ermm  but i m sure there is some hidden objective behind it

hidden objective?? what could that be?? Confused

i m still reeling under the effect of ur mystery. i m desperately hoping 4 a miracle that will redeem nidhi's characterConfused

maybe mallika stabbed aditi after she found out out that armaan fathered her child..

Shocked LOLkeep guessing...

so many questions..

hope we get  our answers soon

eagerly waiting 4 the next update...Smile

superb workClap

thank you Nandini...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Aazeen02 IF-Sizzlerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Deepali, what has had happened to ur brother, so he got operated...?

Aur behen, I understand... First few days bohot zyada pain hota hai... Aur unhe dekh ke, khud ko rona aane lagta hai... Had to see, my mother twice like this... The first time, wen she got operated, I was in class 8th... Uss din toh mujhse khaana b gale se nahi utar raha tha... Isliye I vowed, chahe kuch b ho, main 1st day kisi ko dekhne ni jaungi...LOL

yaar fikar mat kar yaar... Sab haule-haule changa ho jaayega... Ok... Try to relax...
deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Aur behen, I understand... First few days bohot zyada pain hota hai... Aur unhe dekh ke, khud ko rona aane lagta hai... Had to see, my mother twice like this... The first time, wen she got operated, I was in class 8th... Uss din toh mujhse khaana b gale se nahi utar raha tha... Isliye I vowed, chahe kuch b ho, main 1st day kisi ko dekhne ni jaungi...LOL

yaar fikar mat kar yaar... Sab haule-haule changa ho jaayega... Ok... Try to relax...

thnx yaar...i m feeling better now..i m home now..bt it was really painful to see him like dat..still is, bt definitely better..
deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Aazu, tujhe pta h, tum sabse baat karke, mujhe bahut accha lagta h..its like ye meri choti si family h, jahaan main apni saari feelings share kar sakti hun..

Suvika.

Ena292 Goldie
Ena292
Ena292

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

thnx yaar...i m feeling better now..i m home now..bt it was really painful to see him like dat..still is, bt definitely better..
kya hua hain deepu???Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
accident???
deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

Originally posted by deepali.rock

kya hua hain deepu???Confused
accident???

na yaar, its hernia..they did open surgery bcoz he is young..
jyotinayana Senior Member
jyotinayana
jyotinayana

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Lot of complicated twists   hmmm sounds interesting Sujata you are back with a bang

Suvika.

meena_kannan Groupbie
meena_kannan
meena_kannan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

OMG ,interesting start , par mera sar chakra raha hai !Confused Was ashu  in love with Aditi? Nidhis adolescent crush / adoration of Ashu, but she went to this extent , could not digest that  Shocked .

Armaan's betrayal was really shocking , didnt expect that Angry

Ashutosh seems to be most upset with NidhiShocked and has finally decided to leave  .

Who is the murderer? Cant wait to read next part ,hoping some of my questions will be answered in the next part !

Very gripping and bold storyline, waiting for thursday .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dancydreamerVeni-Vidi-ViciSuvika.

Go to top