Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 16)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 25893

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dancydreamer

Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by dancydreamer

Originally posted by turags


ShockedAngry that doesn't sound like a compliment...


i know it sounds strange, but all i meant to say with that is that this story is so good, so gripping, so different that it should be turned into a serial and be on tv!! and ekta might have a lot of faults, but she is the best producer on tv...

so truce? EmbarrassedWink

ok..truce...but the reason i don't like her is she starts a beautiful story and butchers it every which way...D'oh


i think we can safely say that pretty much everyone dislikes her for that.. in my head ekta was producing your story as it is without her "expert inputs".. LOL maybe somebody can suggest another producer for your story? Wink or maybe publishing?

@ red...ROFL then its ok...she can just keep giving the money and leave the rest to me...WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dancydreamerShrikhand

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Joined: 03 November 2009
Posts: 4938

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
ek minute.. **frowning at myself**
 
okay.. i went back and really chcked on the characters..
 
so Angie with with Dr. Rangnath..
Armaan is with Dr. Mallika and obviously and perhaps an ex-boyfriend of Aditi coz Armaan said it wasnt one nite stand!  or he mite b sheilding his bro... So thr is story of best friend and best friend's girlfriend behind it!  okay!
 
the lone rangers are Abhi and Rohan.. surely thr role is imp in this mystery.. tho Rohan seems less likely to b involved in this murder drama.. he will b an IPS and wud solve the mystery i guess!  He is already impressed with Nidhi!  He will have soft corner for Nidhi!
 
The only suspicious character is Abhi who was present thr at tht nite in Lucknow.. bt cant get any clue till story unfolds further..  my guess is Armaan may b sheilding Abhi!  Abhi mite b actual lover of Aditi and Armaan mite b suspecting his brother's role.. his strong alibi wud clear him bt if the suspicion gets on Abhi he wud b behind bars!
 
backstabbing.. tht means it was out of rage and unplanned!
 
Angie does know something abt tht nite..bt the time and date cleared away Ashu so does tht clear away Nidhi too? 
 
most important question.. how will Ashu meet Dr. Nidhi..
 
my guess again via the family!
 
Gosh the mystery!
 


Edited by achiever - 08 April 2013 at 7:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dancydreamerSuvika.

syedzoya IF-Sizzlerz
syedzoya
syedzoya

Joined: 08 February 2013
Posts: 14436

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Wow sujha di another different story...Bt overall lovely update...Amazing... There are many unsolved mysteries in this chap hope to get some mysteries solved in next chap...Waiting for the next one...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 25893

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poolicious

Yayyy!!!!! Thanks Suja Di... much needed.. BTW I am back :) Also.. can you please send me the "Tere Liye" ka word doc?? Pls pls pls pls?

document sent Pooja...

welcome back...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poolicious

neelimapn4 Senior Member
neelimapn4
neelimapn4

Joined: 04 November 2012
Posts: 802

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
What a shocking start Suja...
My head is spinning... I couldn't enjoy it...
 
Ashu's pain , anger is  bearable...But Nidhi's behaviour is very disturbing..
I can't believe a girl from a good family can go to this level...
 
I am sure you will unfold the mystery,suspense in due course and clear the confusion..
 
I now remember , some time back you had made a post about various reasons
for a man to remain unmarried till the age of 42...and you had given some hint about
your forthcoming FF...
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

dancydreamer Groupbie
dancydreamer
dancydreamer

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 191

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by dancydreamer

Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by dancydreamer

Originally posted by turags


ShockedAngry that doesn't sound like a compliment...


i know it sounds strange, but all i meant to say with that is that this story is so good, so gripping, so different that it should be turned into a serial and be on tv!! and ekta might have a lot of faults, but she is the best producer on tv...

so truce? EmbarrassedWink

ok..truce...but the reason i don't like her is she starts a beautiful story and butchers it every which way...D'oh


i think we can safely say that pretty much everyone dislikes her for that.. in my head ekta was producing your story as it is without her "expert inputs".. LOL maybe somebody can suggest another producer for your story? Wink or maybe publishing?

@ red...ROFL then its ok...she can just keep giving the money and leave the rest to me...WinkLOL


i know, i know... we can dream n hope right? Wink
anyways, am off to my afternoon nap now.. Sleepy bubye!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 25893

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

ek minute.. **frowning at myself**
 
okay.. i went back and really chcked on the characters..
 
so Angie with with Dr. Rangnath..
Armaan is with Dr. Mallika and obviously and perhaps an ex-boyfriend of Aditi coz Armaan said it wasnt one nite stand!  or he mite b sheilding his bro... So thr is story of best friend and best friend's girlfriend behind it!  okay!

Ermm did Armaan say that it was NOT a one night stand?? 
 
the lone rangers are Abhi and Rohan.. surely thr role is imp in this mystery.. tho Rohan seems less likely to b involved in this murder drama.. he will b an IPS and wud solve the mystery i guess!  He is already impressed with Nidhi!  He will have soft corner for Nidhi!
 
may be...

The only suspicious character is Abhi who was present thr at tht nite in Lucknow.. bt cant get any clue till story unfolds further..  my guess is Armaan may b sheilding Abhi!  Abhi mite b actual lover of Aditi and Armaan mite b suspecting his brother's role.. his strong alibi wud clear him bt if the suspicion gets on Abhi he wud b behind bars!

no. Abhi is NOT Aditi's lover. Armaan is. Armaan is NOT shielding Abhi...

backstabbing.. tht means it was out of rage and unplanned!

not back stabbing...its repeated stabbing with a knife...weapon is missing...rage  yes..unplanned don't know..
 
Angie does know something abt tht nite..bt the time and date cleared away Ashu so does tht clear away Nidhi too? 

snaps are of Nidhi and AShu...so yes, it clears Nidhi too...plus the waiter and hotel manager saw both Ashu AND Nidhi...Anji is Nidhi's friend. what would she know about Aditi's murder?? 

most important question.. how will Ashu meet Dr. Nidhi..

that will come out in chapter 2..
 
my guess again via the family!
 
Gosh the mystery!
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrikhand

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 25893

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syedzoya

Wow sujha di another different story...Bt overall lovely update...Amazing... There are many unsolved mysteries in this chap hope to get some mysteries solved in next chap...Waiting for the next one...

thank you Zoya...mystery itni jaldi solve hogaya toh FF khatam hojaayega na...

next update thursday...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
She Walks In Beauty...Chap 19 pg133-21.07.13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: pansy123   Replies: 1196   Views: 90330

pansy123 1196 90330 28 July 2013 at 1:13am by pansy123
KTLK-The Season for Love chap 10 pg 143 updtd 2/22

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Libra   Replies: 1197   Views: 120560

Libra 1197 120560 05 April 2013 at 6:16am by ariyadasa
Ashutosh ke Nazar se- FF/ Chap 6 Final Chap pg 39

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: Libra   Replies: 349   Views: 32495

Libra 349 32495 15 October 2012 at 1:40am by rajanigandha26

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index