Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 14)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Oh God!!! Mera sir chakra raha hai iss story ko padh ke... Kya hua, kaise hua, kyu hua, inn asb ke beech mein piss ke reh gaya Ashu... But the biggest of biggest shock for me was Nidhi... My goodness...!!! When did this character get such a turn about??? I undrstand infatuation, craze, ect-ect... But this??? Spiking somebody's drink to take such snaps? God! This was a killer...!

LOL enough of making Ashu and Nidhi mahaan Aazeen..lets try making them human in this FF...Wink

Ab ye Armaan ne aisa kyu kiya, wo wahi jaane... But, Ashu got shocks of his life... One after the other... But, as u said, Nidhi wala part is the bitterer part... Or shall I say, bitterest part...

true..

Mallu wasnt anywhere in the scene... Ab Ashi Lucknow chod ke jaa raha hai, toh iss he going to meet mallu at his new destination? And kahin aisa toh nahi, ke Rohan apni setting karle Nidhi se, as it is abhi dikh raha hai, he likes her...

read the introduction Aazeen...Mallika is paired with Armaan in this FF..

What I'm guessing is, there is gonna b a leap... M I right?

yes...10 yr leap..

Chaliye... Bohot badiya chap tha... Very much Suspense-thriller types...
Next chap kab? Will wait...

next update Thursday...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrikhand

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Oh Suja si... My guess was right... I swear, I hadn't seen ur teaser...

Clap good guess Aazeen
ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by ttrocks

CryCryCry Am in a huge shock... In just 1 chapter u made my Ashuji go thru hell almost CryCry And my Nidhiji really did what she did??? CryCry Plz. post chp:2 asap...

LOLTupu...don't cry...sab kuch teek hojaayega...Embarrassed
Thank u for this assurance Di... Will pm u my thoughts on this once I recover from this shock & get back to normal Ouch But I must tell u, this time u hv chosen a very very gripping story... Aisa zor ka zatka woh bhi zor se hi diya hai LOL

Edited by ttrocks - 08 April 2013 at 6:27am

Suvika.

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
WOW ...this is really something !!! Like Ashu , even I am still dazed ...Who killed Aditi and for what ? Confused

How can Armaan do this !! and Nidhi ...why she did it ? Bhagwan , everyone are in mess now ..not only Ashu , Nidhi too...Even I am biting my nails thinking what exactly happened ...!!!

you said , mallika is there in this fic ...is she connected to this murder in any way ...Any way , we have to wait a bit longer to find out what exactly happened ...

cant wait to read next chapter ? so i guess next Ashu is going to leave everyone and go away and its going to be a leap ??...hmm Please give next chapter Soon ..cant wait ...

Very well written ... I am hooked now ClapClapClap

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dancydreamer

what a dhamaka!! dread started filling me at "I wanted some pictures with you. just..just you and me pictures." and i literally had to stop reading and take a break at "his sentence stops midway as his gaze locks on the images that pop up on the screen. Nidhi in his arms". jeez was the only word on my tongue... i wasn't so affected by the revelation of aditi's pregnancy or so shocked even after the news of her murder...
thank you...i knew Nidhi's act would hit you all harder than Aditi's mainly because you wouldn't expect her to act that way...Smile

ashu was truly betrayed by all his near n dear friends.. ppl he had practically known all his life.. ppl he had trusted.. within a week the ground was completely shaken beneath his feet.. it's like a when a natural calamity strikes and entire families are wiped out.. no control whatsoever and ALL is lost.. and i think what made the sense of betrayal so badwas that all these things happened together.. right one after the other.. also aditi n armaan didn't say anything to him b4 things were revealed so dramatically.. and nidhi, what to say about her? can it be put down to naivety, teenage hormones, curiosity, adoration..?
it was a combination of all i guess..

nobody would've known of those photos at all if aditi wouldn't have been murdered the same night.. and this act of nidhi's did provide ashu with a solid alibi... arghhh! its a damn fine conundrum! truly awesome! Clap
Big smile 
a storm, no scratch that, a tsunami hit these three families... how will the elders cope with all this? and MVM?
that part will come out in chapter 2
can't find the right adjective to describe the gr8 start of this ff!! Clap friendship, betrayal, pain, guilt...a perfect drama! hey this is perfect for ekta! you should send her this!! Big smileLOL
ShockedAngry that doesn't sound like a compliment...

i so cannot wait for the next part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

my bad.. i confused myself with the long list of characters..LOL

i wanna c wat role Mallu plays!

also eager to c Angie's role in this.. my guess..its Angie-Rohan pairing!

no...Anji is paired with Ranganath...

If this is real mystery, i mean real real mystery.. thn Ashu Has to B the Killer!LOL and Nidhi his savior!!!Embarrassed

ShockedLOL

Shrikhand

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by turags

CryCryCry Am in a huge shock... In just 1 chapter u made my Ashuji go thru hell almost CryCry And my Nidhiji really did what she did??? CryCry Plz. post chp:2 asap...

LOLTupu...don't cry...sab kuch teek hojaayega...Embarrassed
Thank u for this assurance Di... Will pm u my thoughts on this once I recover from this shock & get back to normal Ouch But I must tell u, this time u hv chosen a very very gripping story... Aisa zor ka zatka woh bhi zor se hi diya hai LOL

LOL ok..take ur time...will wait...

ttrocks

ariyadasa IF-Dazzler
ariyadasa
ariyadasa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Let me start like this 
a chap with lot of confused but contain with emotions Tongue
love the concept but too confuse on the next chapConfused as my mind go around with different idea 95% negative Shocked
but like the two words which you gives to ashu and nidhi "tiger "  "chulmuli " really cute which matched with their characters and the way you explain that words with the chap totally remarkable Clap

i was so shocked about the nidhi and the snaps scene it 's totally a fresh idea to me as i didn't see such a scene in any serial or in any book . but feels  there is a hidden idea which gives a meaning for the story .Embarrassed

i am not a good writer as you but from today became a fan of you as it's really interesting go a head mam Clap

awaiting to see the next chap Day Dreaming

Suvika.

Go to top