Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 130)

hilarious44 Goldie
hilarious44
hilarious44

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

Hi FatimahHug
Welcome Back!

And many many congratulations for ur wedding!PartyPartyParty

u didnt invite us for ur wedding so heres little jig on mere yaaar ki shaadi pe!Dancing.. LOL

reminds me of a poem..

Ever wonder why God gives us two?
A right hand to show the left what to do.
One ear to listen and one to hear
the problems of others,
their laughter and fears.
One eye to watch and one to behold
the beautiful treasures
that life has to hold.
One foot to travel and one to stand tall.
Two feet to land on if we should fall.
One man to stand by a woman's side;
One woman to cherish being his bride.
The love between partners
comes shining through
and that is the reason
God has made two.

May God Bless You and Wishing u a very very happy married life!

OMG...That was just WOW..Big smile
Thanku so much sweety...Embarrassed
I just dont know what to say...am actually very overwhelmed...i dint expect people here would even remember me...seeing such sweet msgs from u guys feels so so great...Big smile...thanku very much...love u all...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya98jayasree.raoachieverSuvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hilarious44

Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Fatima only u can hound sujja ji well so get on with ur job

Lolz...buddy i sure will but unfortunately i havnt even read a word of this FF yet...Turags is gonna kill me with her taunts if i start hounding without reading...will try to catch up asap...then u see what i do to her...Wink

blowing a raspberry smiley its going to take you a WEEK Fatima!!! to read, understand and assimilate...blowing a raspberry smiley 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Originally posted by turags

** What I had meant is, Like Nidhi still has feeling, yet she covers them up under the veil of Indifference... Similarly, didn't Ashu feel anything for her, as she looked gorgeous, But again, covering up... Didn't he feel, she's looking good or something?

uh huh...what he thinks is still a mystery, isn't it?? you need to wait to know...

--"right to be heard" interesting choice of words...

** Oh! Dun talk abt that... As it comes to Rights, I become in an aggressive mode...LOL Ask Mithalee... I just go crazy wid them... So u know, I felt nids n Armaan desrved it, so said so...

true..but do we always get things just because we deserve them?? 

--LOL"sadistic" Aazeen as it is readers are ready to throttle me...don't give them new words to describe this Ashu...

** whateva... He deserves these words... U only tell me, isn't he being sadistic... Oh! Indeed he is...
LOL 

[/QUOTE]

ruchshah

hilarious44 Goldie
hilarious44
hilarious44

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged

FATIMAH!!!!!! Awww... U r back!!!! How are u???? Hug

I've really missed u... N u wont believe, have really counted days for ur wedding... Har din, yahi karti thi, shayad Fatimah, ka aaj ye function hoga, padso wo hoga... Needless to say, even if I was miles n miles apart, I've attended ur wedding... Because, the truth is, my heart was there at ur place, n my mind kept going at ur place, to see, If the functions are on...

I may sound hilarious, but, u know, I have really missed u here... I kept talking to Ena abt ur wedding... And that minx, kept asking Shaadi ke baad kya hoga... :D :D :D ... So The Question is still reserved from Ena's side... :D :D

on a serious note: How have u been? Nikaah kaisa raha? How do u feel at ur new Home? And are living in Islamabad only?

Hellooo sweetheartTongue...yes am back...and am great...thanku..Big smile
U know what...i hardly cried even at my rukhsati but after reading ur lovely words i just couldnt stop the flow of my tearsCry...am truely speechless...all i can say is thanku so so much for ur love...thanku very much...love u loads...Big smile...as far as Ena's question is concerned...well ena baby wait for ur time...WinkBig smile...

Nikah, barat n walima all went fantastic Alhumdulillah...people said i looked greatWinkLOL...all cant be wrong i guessLOL...new home, inlaws n hubby all great Allah ka shukar...yup i still live in islamabad...would love to meet u one day inshallah...thanku once again...u guys are simply awesome...no wonder i love being a part of this forum...Big smile

Aazeen02

hilarious44 Goldie
hilarious44
hilarious44

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Lolz...buddy i sure will but unfortunately i havnt even read a word of this FF yet...Turags is gonna kill me with her taunts if i start hounding without reading...will try to catch up asap...then u see what i do to her...Wink

blowing a raspberry smiley its going to take you a WEEK Fatima!!! to read, understand and assimilate...blowing a raspberry smiley 

HelloooAngry!!!!!!!!...
Bohat hogaya...its my problem how i am gonna manage that...u get back to ur work and fulfill the demands of ur innocent readers...AngryAngryAngryAngry
I can see how cruel u have been...ab yeh sab nahi chalay ga...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya98Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged

HelloooAngry!!!!!!!!...
Bohat hogaya...its my problem how i am gonna manage that...u get back to ur work and fulfill the demands of ur innocent readers...AngryAngryAngryAngry
I can see how cruel u have been...ab yeh sab nahi chalay ga...Angry

me? cruel?? look at my face and tell me...can i ever think of being cruel?? cute 3d smiling emoticon
Aazeen02 IF-Sizzlerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged

FATIMAH!!!!!! Awww... U r back!!!! How are u???? Hug

I've really missed u... N u wont believe, have really counted days for ur wedding... Har din, yahi karti thi, shayad Fatimah, ka aaj ye function hoga, padso wo hoga... Needless to say, even if I was miles n miles apart, I've attended ur wedding... Because, the truth is, my heart was there at ur place, n my mind kept going at ur place, to see, If the functions are on...

I may sound hilarious, but, u know, I have really missed u here... I kept talking to Ena abt ur wedding... And that minx, kept asking Shaadi ke baad kya hoga... :D :D :D ... So The Question is still reserved from Ena's side... :D :D

on a serious note: How have u been? Nikaah kaisa raha? How do u feel at ur new Home? And are living in Islamabad only?

Hellooo sweetheartTongue...yes am back...and am great...thanku..Big smile

U know what...i hardly cried even at my rukhsati but after reading ur lovely words i just couldnt stop the flow of my tearsCry
-- Awww... I din mean to make tears come into ur eyes... But u know, I've mostly attended my sisters weddings... So U know, M a lil concerned baby, wen my sisters get married... N that was my overwhelming love to a sister... I keep asking my sisters like that only...

am truely speechless...all i can say is thanku so so much for ur love...thanku very much...love u loads...Big smile...
-- My pleasure... Really... I love u too...

as far as Ena's question is concerned...well ena baby wait for ur time...WinkBig smile...
--Yeyye!!! Mazaa aayega, Ena ke time par... Main toh usey kacha-talke kha jaungi... She keeps pestering me on others wedding, jab uski baari aayegi, sab milke uski class lenge... LOLLOLLOL

Nikah, barat n walima all went fantastic Alhumdulillah...
-- Alhamdulillah! Was ur Nikah n Barat on different days? N when was Walima?

people said i looked greatWinkLOL...all cant be wrong i guessLOL...
-- Yeah-yeah!!! I can imagine it... How can so many people being wrong... Puri mehfil ko Dulhan se bair thodi na lena hai...LOLLOL Upload some of ur pics on fb na.. I'm so dying to see u as a bride... What did u wear on different functions?

new home, inlaws n hubby all great Allah ka shukar...
-- Alhamdulillah! Thats the foremost thing... It really scares my wits out...LOLLOLLOL

yup i still live in islamabad...would love to meet u one day inshallah...
-- Inshallah taala... Wud be my pleasure meeting u... But dunno, if ever I wud be able to come to Pakistan or u to India... Baaki ka toh koi bharosa hi nahin hai...LOLLOL

thanku once again...u guys are simply awesome...no wonder i love being a part of this forum...Big smile

-- mY pleasure Appi... [I keep telling my newly wed sisters... Ab aap logon ko izzat dene lag jaati hu... Aap log bade log ho gaye ho...LOLLOLLOL and all I get is good shush from them... 'Aazu tum jaisi ho, waisi raho... LOLLOL''
Fatimah... Again... M really so-so happy for u...

Suvika.

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged

HELLLOOO...Big smile

Helllooo...Happy to see you hereBig smile

Congratulations on your wedding ...welcome back Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.raoSuvika.