Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Update update update.. we all want update !!
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on completion of your first thread
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey frnds...Sujaji will open new thread soon for comments and v can comment there...b'coz v can't take this thread to page 151 so thoda intezaar and v will have new thread Edited by Mithalee - 11 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
thank you...each and every one of you...for your support, trust and encouragement.

i am out of reach of the laptop now. So please wait until tomorrow morning. I will open the new thread around 7.30 am IST along with posting of chapter 4. 

goodnight. 

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sujathaji, Why don't you open a new thread now??? 
Ohhh..it has come to 151...can I delete this comment?Edited by Anjani9 - 11 years ago
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

Sujathaji, Why don't you open a new thread now???

</div>
<div>
Ohhh..it has come to 151...can I delete this comment?

she is not able to make a new thread now...she'll do it tmrw...
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally the other two important characters, Rohan and Nidhi's mother have entered. I wanted to ask you if Ashu's parents died in an accident and you revealed that already.  

But first, Nidhi's self-thoughts were very explanatory of her depth of love for Ashu. So my guess that it was always love from Nidhi's side is right. Other than Anji no one knows about this. And yes, it is also clear that Nidhi is punishing herself, has taken the entire blame for Ashu's desertion on her head.  And to hear Ashu verbalize what she had been feeling all these years would have been worse than any punishment.  And the little episode with the t-shirt, why do I get the feeling that one day Anji is going to open Ashu's eyes by showing him that t-shirt... Anji is the only one to know Nidhi's true feelings, though she seems to be hiding that knowledge from Nidhi herself.  She also seems to be hiding Rohan's true feelings from Nidhi. That slight pause was probably that, isn't it?  But Rohan, has he suppressed his love as well understanding thatit will never be so for Nidhi? Another question now? 

So how long is it going to take for Nidhi now to make in-roads into Ashu's heart?  How long before Ashu accepts her and forgives her willingly?  If he does, he may recognize the fact that it was Nidhi's foolish, thoughtless gesture that probably saved him from prison on murder charges...if he does he may realize that Nidhi could have kept quiet rather than expose herself to everyone's  ridicule, which she did...if he does he may question the true motive behind Nidhi's actions 10 years ago and may realize her love... sigh!

This brings me to her parents, I feel even they have not helped Nidhi overcome anything.  They still feel responsible and openly show guilt for Nidhi's actions... and from her mother's words it seems as if they have been prey to a lot of gossip.  It also seems as if the gossip has affected any marriage prospects for Nidhi.  Is that why they want to right the wrong...its not only for Ashu but also to get Nidhi married?  Or was there some talk regarding this between Ashu's and Nidhi's parents before their sudden death? Why does her mom feel they have no choice? Is it only because of the business?  So more questions here as well...

The grown up Anji seems to put her foot into everything...wants to talk before she thinks!  She is letting out some secrets that Ashu could use against Nidhi to hurt her,  but at the same  time she seems capable of blasting Ashu if things get out of hand with his attitude. Which will it be ultimately?  Ashu for his part is on mission 'annoy/  hurt Nidhi'  but so far all he has got is a stoic quietness/  acceptance from her. She has hidden herself very well, has not taken the bait as yet!

The only place that revealed some of her true self was in the decorated house. And in the selection of photos, seem to imply that Nidhi knows Ashu too well, more than what he thinks. So he will have to be careful if he wants to keep this a strictly business affair... I also suspect the only place and time Nidhi will even react is when they get intimate...then again she will definitely not reveal her true feelings of love but she will certainly show to him that beneath all that ice lies a fiery, passionate woman.  Since Ashu has already declared they will sleep together, I am assuming this angle, hope I am right?? 😳

Armaan is also complex here... he is giving Ashu all this time hoping Ashu will listen to him. He is waiting for Ashu's forgiveness.  So he has hidden this from Mallika and she is waiting for the day when she will marry Armaan and when he will let her into his heart completely.  But it seems he is not in a live-in relation.

Abhi, as I mentioned in chap 1 review is still a loose cannon for me... he could have very well done the murder considering that when Aditi was murdered non was aware about the Armaan connection. And at that time Abhi felt Ashu and his parents to be like family and out of rage for having hurt his pseudo parents and brother he could have done it... or maybe her father considering he was the one who implicated Ashu or like I mentioned it could have been a random person... you know shaadi ka ghar, lots of money, jewels, etc, must have thought of robbery but things went bad...

Interestingly, at this point in the story no one is thinking of the murder, that seems to be a closed case. So how is it going to come to life once more?  I'm pretty certain Rohan will investigate but what will inspire him to do that... wonder how you are going to connect that into the scheme of things once more?

Finally what will be the extent to which Ashu will go and Nidhi will bear before things come to a head??   So some more questions...phew!  Now, waiting, waiting for more...

And I am glad I got this in before your next chapter! 😆  And I did write in this thread coz it was for chapter 3, hope you do not mind! 😳
Edited by aardhan - 11 years ago
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After   with my laptop... it's working for now... 

Review for chapter 3:

Starting with Nidhi's POV was a good idea. The poor thing is so crazily in love with Ashu. Inspite of knowing of Ashu's anger and the past Nidhi's like any young girl can't stop from thinking of a romantic life ahead for them... 
 he will hug me..kiss me..and..

The below lines so beautifully explain Nidhi's justification for her actions... Right or wrong in her mind these words made sense. 

I was 15 and at that time, all I could think was the fact that he would never look at me the way I look at him..he would never love me the way I love him..that for him, I am a kid / buddy rolled into one. But I so wanted to be with him once..just once as a woman. As HIS woman. I wanted to click some pictures and live on those pictures and those moments for the rest of my life and he need never know about any of it. 

If Aditi was never murdered, if Ashu was never accused she could have kept quite of this thing and no one would ever know of it... Skeletons in the closet...

Ashu was such a sensitive and a caring person... The holi scene suggests that... Nidhi could trust him blindly and yet if she had ever told him, he would have only laughed at her. 

I can't do that. If he realizes that I love him, he will not go ahead with this marriage. 

Again the fear of losing Ashu is so great.. that she can't even share that she has feelings for him.. ... 

Anji hugs Nidhi impulsively: yaar..i don't even know if all this comes under good news or bad news.

Anji words so true... What a weird wedding!!

Nidhi thinks for a moment before replying: I think he has made his decision. He is not the kind of a person who would be ok with hundreds of people losing their jobs and if there was a way for him to save them, he will do it. He sees this marriage as a way and so he is doing it.

What he couldn't have done for himself Ashu does it for the workers and their families.. Interesting that Nidhi should say @underline.. 

Mallika's grip tightens: Armaan, I know that there are things in your life that you have not shared with me. And I will wait for the day when you can trust me enough to do that. No matter how long it takes, I will wait. Abhi chalti hoon. Buss wohi poochne aayi thi. I have a surgery scheduled so you go ahead and have your lunch. Ok? (Armaan gives her a small smile and nods)

A calm and mature Mallika... Armaan hasn't shared  with her his past and yet she is there as a friend... Hmm... she likes him... he won't move on with his life till he asks Ashu for forgiveness... 

Weird to see  Armaan at a loss of words for once... 😆😆

Nandini sits down in the sofa with a disappointed sigh: kya socha tha aur kya horaha hain ji? I thought after everything that happened all those years ago, if we had a grand wedding and if we invite everyone to it, it will negate the gossip to a large extent. Aur humaari toh ek lauti beti hain.

As Expected the parents would like to mitigate the gossip...  

Nandini: I don't know Yog..the way this guy is..pata nahi kab kissbaat par bhadak jaaye!

Everyone is wary of Ashu's temper...  

Anji and Ranga convo very cute... Ranga in every FF is going to be flirtatious kind!! 😆😆

Ashu: Mr..Dr Ranganath, thank you. But I don't think I can make it. I am too tired. 

hmmm..

Ashu cuts in: thank you..both of you. but who paid for it?

Ashu liked the painting and furnishing... he couldn't point out flaws in that, isliye money matter nikala... 

Par cheque likhake dena... nice touch!!

Ashu's eyes light up and his smile widens: oh, she hates maroon, does she?

Everything to hurt her... 

Anji glares daggers at him which only manages to widen his grin before his gaze slides and rests on his bride as if waiting for her reaction. 

Hm... he has already started going over the top to get her reaction I see... Her cold response must have shaken him... I guess he wants her to react.. show some expression... 

Ashu continues to look at her: all set to become Mrs Mathur, Dr Verma?

And Ashu hasn't yet addressed her by name... 

Policewala Rohan...  KW bada smart lagta uniform mein... 😉

I actually liked the wedding sequence... Considering Ashu's interaction with Nidhi the entire scene is to the point with no drama... no festivities... A nice touch... 

It was more like a checklist that Ashu wanted to have done with and taking the wedding into details or elaborating more on it would have taken away from the crispness of the story... 👏👏 Good going!!

Ashu - Armaan Amna Saamna... I wondered how their first meeting would be... no fireworks!!

Is this the calm before the storm??

Hmm... i noticed Ashu declined every chance to visit Yog at his residence.. He is getting married but i don't think he is ready to form a relationship  her family!! 

He agrees to the  marriage also as a way to punish Nidhi... and yet how will that give him peace... Human mind is a funny little thing I tell you... 

Ashu nods: make it fast. I will be waiting in the car.

Nidhi: ji.

Nidhi continues to be a yes master... I would guess she thinks she has lost her write to demand.. to ask for what is rightfully hers... Once Ashu forgives her.. looking forward to see the transition of her character... 

Will try and post Review for Chapter 4 asap... (I hope...  laptop baba and net devta ki jai!! 😉)