Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 123)

Aazeen02 IF-Sizzlerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I'm extremely sorry Suja di for the late reply...

So Nidhi does loves Ashu still... And awww... That t-shirt thing was cute... How helpless of a frnd in anji... She can't do anything much but sympathise wid her best frnd... Anji se yaad aaya... God! Ye ladki kitna bolti hai... Can't she keep her mouth shut infront of Ashu... By God! Itna toh main b nahi bolti...

This Ashu is too much huh!!! Over smart kahin ka... Wants to pay back 4 his house... N how cruel of him to choose The only sherwani, that Nidhi dislikes...
N how sarcastic of him, to keep taunting on Nidhi on Back stabbing Him...
I really feel, one day Anji will blast on her so called Jeejaji...

Wow! Nidhi seemed to look like one princess... This Ashu didn't feel anything seeing the women of his life?

Ufff! How formal wid his once Best frnd n his brother... Yaar, I agree, Ashu had really eaten bitter capsules of life, but don't Armaan n Nidhi have their rights to be heard???

N lijiye, he's gonna leave Nidhi at home... He doesn't want her Vidaai to be done even from her home... I don't get, wat sadistic pleasure he's deriving to keep pinching her feelings...
Again infront of rohan he did the same... Kuch toh gadbad hai boss...

And kudos to Nidhi... She doesn't even shows a bit of her hurt infront of anybody... Ashu keeps hurting her, n she's coolly taking everything... She is paying a very-very heavy price for her naadaani...

Di, this was a superb chap... Thanx...

Wen will v get the next chap?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Poolicious Senior Member
Poolicious
Poolicious

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Suja Di, ek baath bataiye.. ithne suspense drama se aap iss pyaari si baachi(me) ki jaan lengi?LOL The point is, I was so hooked on reading the update ki aisa laga ki bahut jaldhi khatam ho gayaOuch I have never seen Ashu dis rude and snapping at any given occasion.. Its different, yet interesting.

Also, Nidhi knows she is going into a sleeping Tiger's den.. muhe toh darr lag raha hai.. patha nahi Ashu aage kya kya karega.. aur Nidhi unhe kaise jelegi.. ya kaise badlegi!
All these questions result in 1 answer.. waiting waiting waiting for the next update!!!

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

@ turags

My lord! Our PP Ms Mithalee has effectively cleared every one !!! Give us some more characters now!!

ROFL Mudraji...your PP still doesn't have all the facts in hand. please tell her to be patient. the story is still in its 3rd chapter. case reopen toh honedeejiye...Embarrassed

Shrikhand

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Sujaji bolo na yaar kisne maara Aditi ko...ye suspense mujhe maar raha hain Dead

sleeping in hammock emoticon socho socho...get some more theories out...i am just going to kick my feet back and enjoy all your analysis...sleeping in hammock emoticon
Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Originally posted by mudraswathi

@ turags

My lord! Our PP Ms Mithalee has effectively cleared every one !!! Give us some more characters now!!

ROFLMudraji...your PP still doesn't have all the facts in hand. please tell her to be patient. the story is still in its 3rd chapter. case reopen toh honedeejiye...Embarrassed
ME PATIENT??? U dont know WHAT i am going through Angry

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Friends, What is your guess for next update?

good morning Anjani...getting the bunkers ready?? 
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Ok, i have a theory guys,

Mallika is the killer

Reason:
She works at KGH with Armaan...If I am not wrong, Armaan has been at KGH for about a decade, when Aditi was alive...Possibility being, that Mallika, his colleague(then and now) was in love with him...She might have come to know about Aditi-Armaan relationship, and killed her in a fit of anger, to get Armaan to herself...She wasn't suspected then, because she was no where in picture...and also her character is specified in the starting, so taking it for granted that she was present in the story then also, but is visible to us now?? If u look at her as the obsessive Mallika as in the serial( this time for Armaan), she may be the culprit?? Wat say??

yellow smiley confused smiley Mallika was there in the first chapter?? where?? yellow smiley confused smiley

Shrikhand

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

I'm extremely sorry Suja di for the late reply...

not a problem at all Aazeen...you were busy with your OS na..

So Nidhi does loves Ashu still... And awww... That t-shirt thing was cute... How helpless of a frnd in anji... She can't do anything much but sympathise wid her best frnd... Anji se yaad aaya... God! Ye ladki kitna bolti hai... Can't she keep her mouth shut infront of Ashu... By God! Itna toh main b nahi bolti...

@ bold...LOL 

This Ashu is too much huh!!! Over smart kahin ka... Wants to pay back 4 his house... N how cruel of him to choose The only sherwani, that Nidhi dislikes...
N how sarcastic of him, to keep taunting on Nidhi on Back stabbing Him...
I really feel, one day Anji will blast on her so called Jeejaji...

hhmmm

Wow! Nidhi seemed to look like one princess... This Ashu didn't feel anything seeing the women of his life?
i didn't understand your question..Confused

Ufff! How formal wid his once Best frnd n his brother... Yaar, I agree, Ashu had really eaten bitter capsules of life, but don't Armaan n Nidhi have their rights to be heard???

"right to be heard" interesting choice of words...

N lijiye, he's gonna leave Nidhi at home... He doesn't want her Vidaai to be done even from her home... I don't get, wat sadistic pleasure he's deriving to keep pinching her feelings...
Again infront of rohan he did the same... Kuch toh gadbad hai boss...

LOL "sadistic" Aazeen as it is readers are ready to throttle me...don't give them new words to describe this Ashu...

And kudos to Nidhi... She doesn't even shows a bit of her hurt infront of anybody... Ashu keeps hurting her, n she's coolly taking everything... She is paying a very-very heavy price for her naadaani...

Di, this was a superb chap... Thanx...
you are most welcome...

Wen will v get the next chap?
tomorrow morning - wednesday morning IST

Go to top