Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 119)

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

all the theories are very very interesting..please continue...

Haan haan bas aap mazze le lo, hum pe daya mat karo :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]have u been reading too much abt the famous Aarushi murder case?LOL[/QUOTE] na na Aarushi murder case is totally different...i don't think it is related...par i am dying to know who killed Aditi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

have things to do...so am off for tonight guys...if u touch 150 by any chance tonight, kindly stop and wait until i open a new thread.LOL

Lolz you better post chapter tomorrow morning otherwise this thread will have only 3 chapters and uncountable threat messages ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssss97Suvika.

deepaligupta197 IF-Rockerz
deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

[/QUOTE]have u been reading too much abt the famous Aarushi murder case?LOL
na na Aarushi murder case is totally different...i don't think it is related...par i am dying to know who killed Aditi[/QUOTE]
The background may b diff bt the prime suspects r aarushi's parents! Nd why did u rule out the possibility of Anji being the culprit .If Nidhi could stoop down to an xtent she did , why not Anji for the sake of her best frnd?She did knw that Nidhi was in luv with Ashu!

ShrikhandSuvika.

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepaligupta197

have u been reading too much abt the famous Aarushi murder case?LOL
na na Aarushi murder case is totally different...i don't think it is related...par i am dying to know who killed Aditi[/QUOTE]
The background may b diff bt the prime suspects r aarushi's parents! Nd why did u rule out the possibility of Anji being the culprit .If Nidhi could stoop down to an xtent she did , why not Anji for the sake of her best frnd?She did knw that Nidhi was in luv with Ashu!
[/QUOTE] Aiyyo!! Why would Anji be involved yaar??? Iska matlab kya Nidhi,Anji aur Rohan ki gang hain kya aise aade tede kaam karne? yaar lolz...ur too good...and Nidhi ne jo kiya woh meri nazar main utni badi baat nahi hain...b'coz when we read chap 3 it is clear Nidhi Loves Ashu <3 toh jo bhi Nidhi ne kiya woh pyaar tha jo thoda extreme ho gaya...i believe 'if u love a person love that person to the extremes and if u hate a person,hate that person to the extremes'...my policy for love;)

Edited by Mithalee - 15 April 2013 at 10:38am

deepaligupta197Suvika.

deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] Aiyyo!! Why would Anji be involved yaar??? Iska matlab kya Nidhi,Anji aur Rohan ki gang hain kya aise aade tede kaam karne? yaar lolz...ur too good...and Nidhi ne jo kiya woh meri nazar main utni badi baat nahi hain...b'coz when we read chap 3 it is clear Nidhi Loves Ashu <3 toh jo bhi Nidhi ne kiya woh pyaar tha jo thoda extreme ho gaya...i believe 'if u love a person love that person to the extremes and if u hate a person,hate that person to the extremes'...my policy for love;) [/QUOTE]

No I dnt mean that the gang wud do aade teed kam cld b an impulsive instinct just like was for Nidhi! Anyways it's just a point of view no offence plz . Nd I strongly believe luv is not meant to hurt someone esp not the person u r in luv with again just an opinion I dnt mean to offend ur belief.

ShrikhandSuvika.

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Aiyyo!! Why would Anji be involved yaar??? Iska matlab kya Nidhi,Anji aur Rohan ki gang hain kya aise aade tede kaam karne? yaar lolz...ur too good...and Nidhi ne jo kiya woh meri nazar main utni badi baat nahi hain...b'coz when we read chap 3 it is clear Nidhi Loves Ashu <3 toh jo bhi Nidhi ne kiya woh pyaar tha jo thoda extreme ho gaya...i believe 'if u love a person love that person to the extremes and if u hate a person,hate that person to the extremes'...my policy for love;) [/QUOTE]

No I dnt mean that the gang wud do aade teed kam cld b an impulsive instinct just like was for Nidhi! Anyways it's just a point of view no offence plz . Nd I strongly believe luv is not meant to hurt someone esp not the person u r in luv with again just an opinion I dnt mean to offend ur belief.
[/QUOTE] yup i agree with u...when u luv someone usse hurt karne ki soch bhi nahi sakte...par tab kya jab hume pata ho ki hum jisse pyaar karte vo kabhi hamara nahi ho sakta! I know Nidhi ne jo kiya vo ajeeb tha par agar uss raat Aditi ka murder nahi hota toh aur Ashu police custoday main nahi liya jata toh ye sab baatein saamne nahi aati...aur Nidhi ka pyaar aur vo photographs ek raaz bankar reh jaate hamesha hamesha ke liye

deepaligupta197Suvika.

deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Aiyyo!! Why would Anji be involved yaar??? Iska matlab kya Nidhi,Anji aur Rohan ki gang hain kya aise aade tede kaam karne? yaar lolz...ur too good...and Nidhi ne jo kiya woh meri nazar main utni badi baat nahi hain...b'coz when we read chap 3 it is clear Nidhi Loves Ashu <3 toh jo bhi Nidhi ne kiya woh pyaar tha jo thoda extreme ho gaya...i believe 'if u love a person love that person to the extremes and if u hate a person,hate that person to the extremes'...my policy for love;)

[/QUOTE] yup i agree with u...when u luv someone usse hurt karne ki soch bhi nahi sakte...par tab kya jab hume pata ho ki hum jisse pyaar karte vo kabhi hamara nahi ho sakta! I know Nidhi ne jo kiya vo ajeeb tha par agar uss raat Aditi ka murder nahi hota toh aur Ashu police custoday main nahi liya jata toh ye sab baatein saamne nahi aati...aur Nidhi ka pyaar aur vo photographs ek raaz bankar reh jaate hamesha hamesha ke liye[/QUOTE]
CORRECT ! But then the story wudn't have proceeded furtherLOL

ShrikhandSuvika.

Go to top