Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 113)

Anjani9 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Originally posted by Anjani9

I don't want update before Wednesday and am arranging bunkers...to hide behind and read update-4...

What is waiting for us in Chapter 4 Shocked??? 

Don't ask me...i want to go to the extent of asking skip update 4 and give update 5 directly...the kind of hints she is giving...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meena_kannansaibanuSuvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saibanu

I don't want update before Wednesday and am arranging bunkers...to hide behind and read update-4...

What is waiting for us in Chapter 4 Shocked??? 

Don't ask me...i want to go to the extent of asking skip update 4 and give update 5 directly...the kind of hints she is giving...

ROFL arre itna bhi bura nahi hain Anjani...

its just that if you are prepared for the worst, then the chapter will def look better when compared to that...WinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Booo

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Booo

Confused is that a hello kind of a thing Vidisha?? 
meena_kannan Groupbie
meena_kannan
meena_kannan

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Fantastic update Sujatha!

Nidhis self thought in the beginning , explained and answered a few doubts/questions. Nidhis love , passion , excitement, regret for her impulsive action all put across really well in the self thought.So she is not really feeling guilty as  I wrongly assumed, she is only feeling guilty for causing Ashutosh so much pain , of not being around  for him etc but she deeply loves him for a long time, now I also  know why she  immediately accepted his proposal , she could have never said no.

I am not as tall as SHE was.-  Who is this she  ? Aditi?

God! I don't know how I kept the unruffled faade in place when all I wanted to do was throw my arms around him and brokenly cry out "I missed you so much! Please don't leave me again Tiger! Please! I am sorry for everything. Really really sorry." – Very well written! Clap

So, Ashutosh's parents died in an accident, blow after blow for him .

Anji hugging Nidi and telling her that she didn't know how to react and whether to treat the news as good or bad conveyed the depth of their relationship !

Armaan and Mallika , still many doubts , questions, will not mention them here as I know your standard answer by now.Smile

Yog and Nandini – their conversation also led to many doubts but hopefully yu will clear them soon! 

Ranji – such an adorable couple , loved the airport scene !  Anji was super excited but ye AshuAngry - Why is Ashu so rude to them , unhone uska kya bigada? he  literally asked them to leave his  house and leave him alone too ! 

Loved the part of  Nidhi doing up the interiors tastefully , khadoos Ashu bhi phighal gaya but ofcourse managed to hide it !  

Then the simple temple wedding with Ashu in maroon SherwaniAngryAngry and the pretty bride NidhiSmile – each wedding in your FF is different , no monotony there too !  Nidhis self thought during the wedding , fantastic writing !Clap

Then Rohans entry, simmering Ashu , I'm loving itLOL , could he sense that Rohan loves Nidhi and is definitely close to her ?

Seeing Nidhi and Rohan discussing something in low tones, Ashu extends his hand to her: baaten khatam hogayi ho toh..chale? (Nidhi places her hand in his and Ashu observes Rohan taking a step back quietly and Anji placing her hand softly on his shoulder.)- Poor Rohan Ouch and I guess Nidhi is in her own world and blissfully unaware of Rohans feelings.

Waiting for wednesday !

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Booo

Nope..a booo is a boo

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meena_kannan

Fantastic update Sujatha!

thank you Meena...

I am not as tall as SHE was.-  Who is this she  ? Aditi?

yes

God! I don't know how I kept the unruffled faade in place when all I wanted to do was throw my arms around him and brokenly cry out "I missed you so much! Please don't leave me again Tiger! Please! I am sorry for everything. Really really sorry." ' Very well written! Clap

Embarrassed thank you..

So, Ashutosh's parents died in an accident, blow after blow for him .

yes..but with a gap of 5 yrs in between...

Anji hugging Nidi and telling her that she didn't know how to react and whether to treat the news as good or bad conveyed the depth of their relationship !

Armaan and Mallika , still many doubts , questions, will not mention them here as I know your standard answer by now.Smile

LOL ok 

Then the simple temple wedding with Ashu in maroon SherwaniAngryAngry and the pretty bride NidhiSmile ' each wedding in your FF is different , no monotony there too !  Nidhis self thought during the wedding , fantastic writing !Clap

yeah..along with the story and characters, the weddings also seem to change...its not deliberate though...just turns out that way...

Then Rohans entry, simmering Ashu , I'm loving itLOL , could he sense that Rohan loves Nidhi and is definitely close to her ?

he could sense the closeness..yes...

Seeing Nidhi and Rohan discussing something in low tones, Ashu extends his hand to her: baaten khatam hogayi ho toh..chale? (Nidhi places her hand in his and Ashu observes Rohan taking a step back quietly and Anji placing her hand softly on his shoulder.)- Poor Rohan Ouch and I guess Nidhi is in her own world and blissfully unaware of Rohans feelings.

Waiting for wednesday !

thanks for the wonderful review and looks like you have come out of the daily updates campaign...so thank you for that too... WinkLOL

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by turags

Booo

Nope..a booo is a boo

ok...so you are trying to scare me with the boo? Confused

Veni-Vidi-Vici

Go to top