Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr (Page 111)

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
edit

Edited by mudraswathi - 26 April 2013 at 8:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shobha21Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by turags

[QUOTE=mudraswathi  

turags! chinnappudu yaddanpudi sulochana rani kadhalu chadivera?

LOL okato rondo..i don't remember the name of the novel but the hero's name was Hemanth and the famous Meena thats it. enduku? 

Actually she was before my time too... but I did read... she gave a good base (positive or negative...LOL)... I think she is my inspiration ...

I have an introspection of THT-Ashu in mind... then I have realised, I must blame or thank YSR for providing certain character sketches... LOL

oh boy...any particular character of hers you are referring to?? Embarrassed
mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
edit

Edited by mudraswathi - 26 April 2013 at 8:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shreyalvashni

great going hey ji mast update bole toh majja agya hey ji LOL... and maf kar dena late review ... abhi bole toh mujhe yeh ashu banda thoda kya bada he teda lag rha hey jiThumbs Up

thank you Shreya..

"yeh teda hain par mera hain"WinkLOL
   ROFL

Suvika.

vidyasabde Goldie
vidyasabde
vidyasabde

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged

turags!

chinnappudu yaddanpudi sulochana rani kadhalu chadivera?

KUCH SAMZA NAHI PAR ACCHA LAGA.

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged

oh boy...any particular character of hers you are referring to?? Embarrassed

LOL.. pata nahi.. I have developed a formula.
P = f ( pN * yh * h)

where

P = probability of a particular character ..

it is a function of  the product of

pN = probability of all novels having a hero and heroine

yh = YSR's novel having a sirfira hero  and a stubborn heroine and good-natured parents

h = closeness constant of a particular hero...

Boy!!! everything boils down to Maths!!!LOL

ROFL 

now i remember the title of that story...its Priyasakhi...hero is Hemanth and heroine is Sucharita...he calls her "Suchi"..i hated that nickname...but i found that guy Mr Goody two shoes in that one...but yes, heroine sure was stubborn...parents...don't remember this Suchi having parents..brother i think...and his mom was negative...

liked the Krishna in Meena better actually...

shobha21

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Running bit short of time , but could resist reading next part ...wow ,I just loved it StarStarStar

My heart went out for Nidhi ...she is so much in love with him , when i read first chapter ..i thought , what nidhi felt for Ashu might be infatuation which usually happen during that age ...but Ashu was not some crush or infatuation but indeed she truly loved him all these years ...I wish , Ashu do not hurt her much ...She has done nothing wrong , as far i can see , yes ..one tiny mistake that night , which can be forgiven ...if Ashu gives a thought !!

I love Nidhi and Anjie bonding , they are like sisters who understand each other nicely...Can clearly understand Anjie's worry regarding Nidhi ...

So Mallika does not know anything about Armaan's past Shocked, what will happen when she come to know about it ... if he did not told mallika anything about it , then he is surely in mess Confused

is it only because of business , they are ready to give their daughter to ashu when they perfectly know that ashu hate Nidhi ...or they are overconfident that things will be fine once they get married ?? or Yog and nandini doing all this for Nidhi's happiness ?? because they know Nidhi's happiness lie with Ashu ConfusedConfused...I feel Yog and Nandini , they are hiding something ...i don't know what it is , but there is something more than I can see right now ...

Nidhi..Nidhi used to be one of the most expressive people one could ever come across. Uske dil ki baat uske chehre par saaf dikhta tha. But then she slowly realized that people take advantage of that and hit her where it hurts the most. So she learnt to hide everything behind that wall of indifference. Its not that she doesn't feel or that she is cold. Its just that she feels too much and doesn't want everyone to know that...

I can clearly understand Nidhi here , I am feeling so bad for this girl ...I don't think she deserved such punishment for her one mistake Unhappy

Goddd!! but This Ashu is so cold , so ruthless ... I mean , I can understand his hurt but still ...somehow , I could digest the way he is behaving . He is going to hurt Nidhi ...and Nidhi will not betray anything at all , any of her hurtCryCry ...Baghwan , iss Ashu ko Jaldi sadbuddhu dedo 

Is Rohan in love with Nidhi ??? I think Ashu realized it but but i don't think he felt "J " because of that ..because right now All i can see is hatred for Nidhi and I waiting when he soften ...when we get to see glimpses of tiger in places of cold and angry Ashu ...I so so so waiting Day Dreaming

Once again , very good chapter ...This chapter answered so many question , about Nidhi , about Ashu...But still I have so many questions for which i have to wait a bit .

Thank you once again for this beautiful chapter ...you rock Thumbs Up

Suvika.

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

I don't want update before Wednesday and am arranging bunkers...to hide behind and read update-4...

What is waiting for us in Chapter 4 Shocked??? 

Suvika.

Go to top