Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Anjani9

</div>Ashu may drop Nidhi at home and leave for office to attend the meeting...
<div>She may prepare food and wait for him, he will come but refuse to eat...

Any other guess?

most awaited "tsunami" makes an entry😆
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
editEdited by mudraswathi - 10 years ago
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why he said, I iwll not leave you and go off to Mumbai...we will live together, eat together and sleep together?

He hates her right? If he is marrying her for saving 1000 lives, he should just focus on that...why to live with Nidhi?

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
editEdited by mudraswathi - 10 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm extremely sorry Suja di for the late reply...

So Nidhi does loves Ashu still... And awww... That t-shirt thing was cute... How helpless of a frnd in anji... She can't do anything much but sympathise wid her best frnd... Anji se yaad aaya... God! Ye ladki kitna bolti hai... Can't she keep her mouth shut infront of Ashu... By God! Itna toh main b nahi bolti...

This Ashu is too much huh!!! Over smart kahin ka... Wants to pay back 4 his house... N how cruel of him to choose The only sherwani, that Nidhi dislikes...
N how sarcastic of him, to keep taunting on Nidhi on Back stabbing Him...
I really feel, one day Anji will blast on her so called Jeejaji...

Wow! Nidhi seemed to look like one princess... This Ashu didn't feel anything seeing the women of his life?

Ufff! How formal wid his once Best frnd n his brother... Yaar, I agree, Ashu had really eaten bitter capsules of life, but don't Armaan n Nidhi have their rights to be heard???

N lijiye, he's gonna leave Nidhi at home... He doesn't want her Vidaai to be done even from her home... I don't get, wat sadistic pleasure he's deriving to keep pinching her feelings...
Again infront of rohan he did the same... Kuch toh gadbad hai boss...

And kudos to Nidhi... She doesn't even shows a bit of her hurt infront of anybody... Ashu keeps hurting her, n she's coolly taking everything... She is paying a very-very heavy price for her naadaani...

Di, this was a superb chap... Thanx...

Wen will v get the next chap?
Poolicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suja Di, ek baath bataiye.. ithne suspense drama se aap iss pyaari si baachi(me) ki jaan lengi?😆 The point is, I was so hooked on reading the update ki aisa laga ki bahut jaldhi khatam ho gaya I have never seen Ashu dis rude and snapping at any given occasion.. Its different, yet interesting.

Also, Nidhi knows she is going into a sleeping Tiger's den.. muhe toh darr lag raha hai.. patha nahi Ashu aage kya kya karega.. aur Nidhi unhe kaise jelegi.. ya kaise badlegi!
All these questions result in 1 answer.. waiting waiting waiting for the next update!!!
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

@ turags

My lord! Our PP Ms Mithalee has effectively cleared every one !!! Give us some more characters now!!

🤣 Mudraji...your PP still doesn't have all the facts in hand. please tell her to be patient. the story is still in its 3rd chapter. case reopen toh honedeejiye...😳
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mithalee

Sujaji bolo na yaar kisne maara Aditi ko...ye suspense mujhe maar raha hain 🤢

socho socho...get some more theories out...i am just going to kick my feet back and enjoy all your analysis...
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

🤣Mudraji...your PP still doesn't have all the facts in hand. please tell her to be patient. the story is still in its 3rd chapter. case reopen toh honedeejiye...😳

ME PATIENT??? U dont know WHAT i am going through 😡
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

Friends, What is your guess for next update?

good morning Anjani...getting the bunkers ready??