Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Anji: they were saying he is the prime suspect. That Sanjeev uncle told the police that AShutosh threatened to make Aditi pay for something..meine teek se suna nahi.

@red'Sanjeev uncle told the police that Ashu threatened to make Aditi payπŸ˜›'

[/QUOTE]have u been reading too much abt the famous Aarushi murder case?πŸ˜†
PMithalee thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

@mithalee: tera analysis ekdum lawyer waala hπŸ˜›..

thankoo deepu...par sach main re mera dimaak itna kharaab hora ki kya bolu 😭 usually when i read suspence books i read the first chap and the last chap,toh pata chal jata hain ki who is the killer...par is ff ka kya karu?
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

all the theories are very very interesting..please continue...

Haan haan bas aap mazze le lo, hum pe daya mat karo :(
PMithalee thumbnail
have u been reading too much abt the famous Aarushi murder case?πŸ˜† na na Aarushi murder case is totally different...i don't think it is related...par i am dying to know who killed Aditi
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

have things to do...so am off for tonight guys...if u touch 150 by any chance tonight, kindly stop and wait until i open a new thread.πŸ˜†

Lolz you better post chapter tomorrow morning otherwise this thread will have only 3 chapters and uncountable threat messages ;)
have u been reading too much abt the famous Aarushi murder case?πŸ˜†[/QUOTE] na na Aarushi murder case is totally different...i don't think it is related...par i am dying to know who killed Aditi[/QUOTE]
The background may b diff bt the prime suspects r aarushi's parents! Nd why did u rule out the possibility of Anji being the culprit .If Nidhi could stoop down to an xtent she did , why not Anji for the sake of her best frnd?She did knw that Nidhi was in luv with Ashu!
PMithalee thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

have u been reading too much abt the famous Aarushi murder case?πŸ˜†

na na Aarushi murder case is totally different...i don't think it is related...par i am dying to know who killed Aditi
The background may b diff bt the prime suspects r aarushi's parents! Nd why did u rule out the possibility of Anji being the culprit .If Nidhi could stoop down to an xtent she did , why not Anji for the sake of her best frnd?She did knw that Nidhi was in luv with Ashu!
Aiyyo!! Why would Anji be involved yaar??? Iska matlab kya Nidhi,Anji aur Rohan ki gang hain kya aise aade tede kaam karne? yaar lolz...ur too good...and Nidhi ne jo kiya woh meri nazar main utni badi baat nahi hain...b'coz when we read chap 3 it is clear Nidhi Loves Ashu <3 toh jo bhi Nidhi ne kiya woh pyaar tha jo thoda extreme ho gaya...i believe 'if u love a person love that person to the extremes and if u hate a person,hate that person to the extremes'...my policy for love;) Edited by Mithalee - 11 years ago

Aiyyo!! Why would Anji be involved yaar??? Iska matlab kya Nidhi,Anji aur Rohan ki gang hain kya aise aade tede kaam karne? yaar lolz...ur too good...and Nidhi ne jo kiya woh meri nazar main utni badi baat nahi hain...b'coz when we read chap 3 it is clear Nidhi Loves Ashu <3 toh jo bhi Nidhi ne kiya woh pyaar tha jo thoda extreme ho gaya...i believe 'if u love a person love that person to the extremes and if u hate a person,hate that person to the extremes'...my policy for love;)

No I dnt mean that the gang wud do aade teed kam cld b an impulsive instinct just like was for Nidhi! Anyways it's just a point of view no offence plz . Nd I strongly believe luv is not meant to hurt someone esp not the person u r in luv with again just an opinion I dnt mean to offend ur belief.
PMithalee thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

Aiyyo!! Why would Anji be involved yaar??? Iska matlab kya Nidhi,Anji aur Rohan ki gang hain kya aise aade tede kaam karne? yaar lolz...ur too good...and Nidhi ne jo kiya woh meri nazar main utni badi baat nahi hain...b'coz when we read chap 3 it is clear Nidhi Loves Ashu <3 toh jo bhi Nidhi ne kiya woh pyaar tha jo thoda extreme ho gaya...i believe 'if u love a person love that person to the extremes and if u hate a person,hate that person to the extremes'...my policy for love;) [/QUOTE]

No I dnt mean that the gang wud do aade teed kam cld b an impulsive instinct just like was for Nidhi! Anyways it's just a point of view no offence plz . Nd I strongly believe luv is not meant to hurt someone esp not the person u r in luv with again just an opinion I dnt mean to offend ur belief.
[/QUOTE] yup i agree with u...when u luv someone usse hurt karne ki soch bhi nahi sakte...par tab kya jab hume pata ho ki hum jisse pyaar karte vo kabhi hamara nahi ho sakta! I know Nidhi ne jo kiya vo ajeeb tha par agar uss raat Aditi ka murder nahi hota toh aur Ashu police custoday main nahi liya jata toh ye sab baatein saamne nahi aati...aur Nidhi ka pyaar aur vo photographs ek raaz bankar reh jaate hamesha hamesha ke liye
Originally posted by: Mithalee

Aiyyo!! Why would Anji be involved yaar??? Iska matlab kya Nidhi,Anji aur Rohan ki gang hain kya aise aade tede kaam karne? yaar lolz...ur too good...and Nidhi ne jo kiya woh meri nazar main utni badi baat nahi hain...b'coz when we read chap 3 it is clear Nidhi Loves Ashu <3 toh jo bhi Nidhi ne kiya woh pyaar tha jo thoda extreme ho gaya...i believe 'if u love a person love that person to the extremes and if u hate a person,hate that person to the extremes'...my policy for love;)

yup i agree with u...when u luv someone usse hurt karne ki soch bhi nahi sakte...par tab kya jab hume pata ho ki hum jisse pyaar karte vo kabhi hamara nahi ho sakta! I know Nidhi ne jo kiya vo ajeeb tha par agar uss raat Aditi ka murder nahi hota toh aur Ashu police custoday main nahi liya jata toh ye sab baatein saamne nahi aati...aur Nidhi ka pyaar aur vo photographs ek raaz bankar reh jaate hamesha hamesha ke liye
CORRECT ! But then the story wudn't have proceeded furtherπŸ˜†