Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: arpitajaan

WOW...WOW...WOW...nothing else...THIS IS amazing...what  variety you have offered to ur readers...each of the weddings in your stories are different...passionate wedding btn Ashu & Nidhi in Kashmakash, Register marriage in Tumsehi, saath saath phere wala modern, understanding couple's marriage in Tere ore...this is so different...yet very relishing...LUV u that' s all...

yeah...funnily the weddings also keep changing with my stories...not intentional but it just turns out that way...😳

cud feel Nidhi's onesided love 2 ahsu...hope he will understand that soon...Rohan is Police, Abhimanyu is Lawyer...kuch legal issues are there on the pipeline I guess..

hmmm...could be...

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Wow I have read it but need to reread my eyes were just.opening it is only 7 in the morning be back later this evening.
ssss97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

thank you Swathi...

will have my bfast and be seated in the hot seat fresh tomorrow morning...

next update Wednesday..

Tuesday please don't make us wait for so long 
itni choti si baat hai please maan leejiye
pansy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You think my update can stand the competition let all savor your update first. 😊
neelimapn4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suja Dear, whatever may be my opinion about this FF, I can't keep away from my beloved AshNi..
I have read all the three chapters..After my first outburst six days back, I am gradually coming to
normalcy... you know what,what is the reason ??  ...I am reading Kashmakash again..I have completed 15 chapters...it is giving me so much of peace of mind...
I am keeping my comments reserved for the time being, but I am sure you will compel me to
give my comments in due course...
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sss97

Tuesday please don't make us wait for so long 
itni choti si baat hai please maan leejiye

😡 i actually had said MONDAY and THURSDAY but since i posted chapter 3 on a sunday, i preponed that one too and made it wednesday...now you have only TWO options...choose only one:

1. Wednesday
2. Thursday. 
Suvika. thumbnail

You think my update can stand the competition let all savor your update first. 😊

Pansy don't make me  ..this is not some kind of competition going on here...out with your chapter asap...
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: neelimapn4

Suja Dear, whatever may be my opinion about this FF, I can't keep away from my beloved AshNi..

I have read all the three chapters..After my first outburst six days back, I am gradually coming to
normalcy... you know what,what is the reason ??  ...I am reading Kashmakash again..I have completed 15 chapters...it is giving me so much of peace of mind...
I am keeping my comments reserved for the time being, but I am sure you will compel me to
give my comments in due course...

aap ki kashmakash mein samjhsakti hoon Neelima...don't worry about it...read and give your review as and when you feel comfortable enough. no issues. i am just right now glad that you have given this FF or rather this AshNi a chance...😳
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VERY ILLUMINATING CHAPTER...emotions of Nidhi,Arman and Mallika are out in the open...they are suffering a lot bec of their love...where as Ashu is angry bec of betrayal by Nidhi and Arman.

Ashu's punishmen for Nidhi and Nidhi's love...going to be an interesting tussel......are you going to make it hot nd spicy or cool and scary...pl make it first one.

this mge betn the two has been dull affair...par muze ye lagta hai ki ye anewale chapter me tsunami ka agaaz hai...right ?

after reading this chapter hunger for next course has increased...when will you give the next update?
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidyasabde

VERY ILLUMINATING CHAPTER...emotions of Nidhi,Arman and Mallika are out in the open...they are suffering a lot bec of their love...where as Ashu is angry bec of betrayal by Nidhi and Arman.

Ashu's punishmen for Nidhi and Nidhi's love...going to be an interesting tussel......are you going to make it hot nd spicy or cool and scary...pl make it first one.

this mge betn the two has been dull affair...par muze ye lagta hai ki ye anewale chapter me tsunami ka agaaz hai...right ?

after reading this chapter hunger for next course has increased...when will you give the next update?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN VIDYA...

TUSSEL IS GOING TO BE HOT, SPICY, COOL AND A TINY BIT SCARY. 

THE NEXT UPDATE IS GOING TO BE ON WEDNESDAY. 

Previous
1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 116
Next