FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr - Page 68

Posted: 11 years ago
Sujatha u will have to give us the next chapter reallly soon. Or we will all keep bothering u πŸ˜ƒ
Mujhe iss Ashutosh se dar lagra hain 😭
So, Nidhi is in Love with Ashu...her part was justified really well...my heart went out to her...that self talk in front of the mirror was very touching...this hatred from Ashu is killing her

will get back with rest laterEdited by deepali.rock - 11 years ago
di I was waiting eagerly for monday but thanku for making one day early...
its turning out an amazing love hate story...I love these stories as they have more passion in them...but in anyways I love all your works...
poor nidhi...ashu is doing everything that nidhi dislikes...he is being so indifferent to her and her closed ones...oh there is so much to unfold in this story...plz di plz plz plz...continue soon...pretty plz...plz
πŸ€—
Originally posted by turags

he is seriously impressed. said it felt like he was watching a movie. liked the way i ended each chapter and begun the next one...said the story made a lot of sense...he is not into reading romantic stuff but this one truly caught his interest. 

oh... so the drou*** is over!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks for the awesome update Sujatha ji... Loved the chapter and yes thank god for small mercies that this chapter didn't gave me a heart attack..

This Ashu is blunt and stubborn but nice and kind hearted at the same time.. je never leaves any moment when he can actually taunt Nidhi.. but never knew that Nidhi was so much in love with him.. I thought it was just an admiration or infatuation but its pure love from her side.. its gonna be great to see this love hate marriage or say relationship.. BTW Armaan and Mallika kya baat hai aapki !!

Eagerly waiting for next chapter..
Originally posted by ruchshah

Review for the update

Arree...yaar bahut jaldi khatam hogaya😭

So, Ashu has behave in the mannner we all had expected...caustic, sarcastic n heated!!!! It almost becomes a turn onπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† funny u should say that...i thought the same too..πŸ˜‰

So, What's the Yog-Nandini secret? wonder what all has transpired in the last decade!!!!

Rohan's love for Nidhi was visible...i guess Ashu noticed it too...wonder if Nidhi's been aware!!!!

answers will come as you go by in the chapters Ruchira..

Anji's protective behaviour n Ranja trying to difuse all the fires...was a good act!!!

Nidhi's way of decorating the house was fab!!! So, intrinsically she is fine...but is not showing her love for him out of fear of his rejection...so there is no guilt in her heart(as i had assumed earlier)

But...i wonder if Nidhi's thoughts are wrong...i seem to feel fine with her decision making process...there's notihng conniving or scheming in it!!

hmmm...

Armaan n Mallika seems totally different then my imagination!

Thanks forPM!! Update soon

you are most welcome...next update Wednesday...
Oh BTW its Sukirti, in case you didn't recognize ;)
Originally posted by fanktlk

Finally I hope the net is back for good!!
 my prayers will continue for the ongoing net service at your place... 

Chapter 2 Review

hmm.. so Ashu has lost his confidence in commitments... Bold of you to show Ashu have a casual flick! He didn't even bat an eyelid when the girl mentioned going back to her husband. 

life is never black or white buddy. Its in different shades of grey. There are no knights and demons. There are only humans. 

hmm.. Why do I feel Sujatha mata is trying to tell all her readers that the characters of this FF are going to e such... interesting!!

Nidhi and Anji best friends... Nidhi works with Anji's fiance... Anji works with Nidhi's (okay soon to be ) fiance... What a criss corss of roles...  πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜† couldn't resist it...why should Ashu be the boss all the time only for Nidhi?? πŸ˜‰

😲 In all the web you have spun with no answers Ashu and Nidhi are already to get married??

What a formal introduction.. So much tension you could cut it with a knife I tell you. 

Ashu is so cold and is misbehaving with Yog and Nidhi... 

am really glad n relieved that scene finally came out well..

So Ashu has already decided he is going to give Nidhi a hard time.. I can't stop to enpathize with Ashu and yet can't stop feeling shocked at his behaviour. 

hmmm..as i said before...this Ashu is no mahaan...sirf insaan...😳

The betrayal had been like pulling the tiger's tail and now she and the rest have to face his fangs and claws: I know. πŸ‘

πŸ˜ƒ

But Nidhi turning into a yes master is no surprise. After the incident she knows she has hurt her parents and is trying to please them by hook or by crook... I think she feels now she has lost her right to demand. She seems to be seeking approval by trying to be a very obedient person... 

What a change in character!! 

I am curious how the story will progress... 

oh i am sure you are Divya...but you need to wait...sabr ka fal meeta hota hain...😳

Originally posted by jyothi_cool

wow sujja ji loved this part nidhi is abs has been madly in love with ashu

and wht ever she did was out of wanting her moments with him

amazing part cont soon

thanks Jyothi...πŸ€—