FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr - Page 67

Posted: 11 years ago
Lunch ho gya ji...chap kahaan h??
Inteha Ho Gayi Intezaar Ki... Aayi Na Kuchh Khabar Mere Yaar Ki,yeh Hamein Hai Yakeen Bewafaa Woh Nahin Phir Wajah Kya Hui Intezaar Ki... 😭 Edited by Mithalee - 11 years ago
Akka, it is well past lunch time

You are waiting for me to complete lunch...over...ready...shoot...

Everyone is here, bas aapki kami h suja di
edited
Edited by Suvika. - 10 years ago
[QUOTE=turags]Someone just told me that posting a chapter on Monday might be very convenient for me but very tough for the readers to read as most of you are working / studying and in general, Mondays are chaotic and hectic. So I will post Chapter 3 tomorrow (Sunday) post lunch - IST (coming to the forum before that is not possible for me). 

I can reply to all your comments / questionnaires / reviews /  outbursts only on Monday morning. Would that be ok? 

Turags.

Haila...where was I, during this development??? i wonder...

I thought...forum shall b slow on sunday...so dint check up!!!!

Chalo, lunch done n waiting for update...indeed a good suggestion...mondays by definition are chaotic!!!!

Thanks for planning an earlier update!!

Review for the update

Arree...yaar bahut jaldi khatam hogaya😭

So, Ashu has behave in the mannner we all had expected...caustic, sarcastic n heated!!!! It almost becomes a turn onπŸ˜‰

So, What's the Yog-Nandini secret? wonder what all has transpired in the last decade!!!!

Rohan's love for Nidhi was visible...i guess Ashu noticed it too...wonder if Nidhi's been aware!!!!

Anji's protective behaviour n Ranja trying to difuse all the fires...was a good act!!!

Nidhi's way of decorating the house was fab!!! So, intrinsically she is fine...but is not showing her love for him out of fear of his rejection...so there is no guilt in her heart(as i had assumed earlier)

But...i wonder if Nidhi's thoughts are wrong...i seem to feel fine with her decision making process...there's notihng conniving or scheming in it!!

Armaan n Mallika seems totally different then my imagination!

Thanks forPM!! Update soon

Edited by ruchshah - 11 years ago
Finally I hope the net is back for good!!

Chapter 2 Review

hmm.. so Ashu has lost his confidence in commitments... Bold of you to show Ashu have a casual flick! He didn't even bat an eyelid when the girl mentioned going back to her husband. 

life is never black or white buddy. Its in different shades of grey. There are no knights and demons. There are only humans. 

hmm.. Why do I feel Sujatha mata is trying to tell all her readers that the characters of this FF are going to e such... interesting!!

Nidhi is a full fledged doctor and Armaan her boss... Yeh kya twist hai my Lady... Don't spring more shocks please. 

So Mallika is a doctor working with Armaan... You know when the serial started and they introduced Armaan I actually thought that was to get Mallika off Ashu's back... wonder what her character is in here .. 

Convo between  Ranga and Nidhi cute...  

Nidhi and Anji best friends... Nidhi works with Anji's fiance... Anji works with Nidhi's (okay soon to be ) fiance... What a criss corss of roles...  πŸ˜† 

And the fastest and the best way to prove that is..

Yograj continues: to marry my daughter.

😲 In all the web you have spun with no answers Ashu and Nidhi are already to get married??

What a formal introduction.. So much tension you could cut it with a knife I tell you. 

Ashu is so cold and is misbehaving with Yog and Nidhi... 

So Ashu has already decided he is going to give Nidhi a hard time.. I can't stop to enpathize with Ashu and yet can't stop feeling shocked at his behaviour. 

The betrayal had been like pulling the tiger's tail and now she and the rest have to face his fangs and claws: I know. πŸ‘

you seem to have turned into quite a good lapdog in the last decade.

How cold... 

But Nidhi turning into a yes master is no surprise. After the incident she knows she has hurt her parents and is trying to please them by hook or by crook... I think she feels now she has lost her right to demand. She seems to be seeking approval by trying to be a very obedient person... 

What a change in character!! 

I am curious how the story will progress... 

Edited by fanktlk - 11 years ago

wow sujja ji loved this part nidhi is abs has been madly in love with ashu

and wht ever she did was out of wanting her moments with him

amazing part cont soon

Interesting developments ahead...What exactly does Ashu feel for Nidhi??? 

He wore maroon just because Nidhi hates it...then the bidaai thing...wondering what is going on in his mind