Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr - Page 57

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: deepali.rock

One question, Ashu wasn't involved with the company all these years?? Then, what was he doing??

he was busy flirting and having unemotional intimate relationships with females...😆

but on a serious note, he is highly qualified na...once he quit MVM, he moved to Mumbai and took up a high paying job in an MNC😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Judge: Don't U
have shame? It is d 3rd time U R
coming to court.
Man to judge: U R
coming daily,
don't U have
shame?
😆
Suvika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjani9

Friends (Entire world-Sujathiji),

Do you see any relevance in the answer and question?

and she says I am tired...

Regards,

😆 yeah i was tired last night...no doubt...i kept saying Monday and you all kept arguing back..anyone would get tired!! 

so i finally thought may be you all are asking for the next update because its going to be boring weekend and gave you that answer that weekend need not be boring...Anu will post her chapter...😳
Suvika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepali.rock

sachi mein yaar...the guy has a well developed business in hand, even he must have worked loads for it,afterall he was the VP, leaving it alltogether, doesnt sound correct in the real world?

it was not his own business..it was HIS father's business and he was still learning the ropes of it in hope that one day he would become an integral part of it...at that pt it was still a kind of a job for him...so leaving and going off won't take that long...
Suvika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mudraswathi

I am remembering a story came in the paper ..sometime ago..just before the "Harry potter and the Deathly hallows" was released... on 21st July 2007. Few kids broke into JK Rowling's house one night and tried opening her study...😆

( psst..psst..Bachche... aapne suna na ... Turags ji bahut story likh chuki hai... chalo... let us break into her house)

😲 🤣 good luck with that Mudra & Co...
Suvika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aardhan

The first chapter to me was more like a prologue and hence I am looking at this as the first chapter. You have established the ground conditions very well. I find that some of my questions you have already answered like the business. And right off the bat you have introduced the other semi-important characters Dr. Ranga and Dr. Mallika. And now we have two locations to coordinate that are VMI and KGH and by virtue of their work all the characters are connected to both these places.  Only Rohan is not back.

Rohan will come soon enough...once he comes!!!! you all are going to...

And surprisingly we have never met Nidhi's mother..

you will meet her in the next chapter...i didn't want to dump all the characters in one shot...

I was right in guessing Nidhi will become dead serious, so she is almost leading the life of a saint. And you have already established that both Ranga and Anji look out for her. Anji was extra worried for Nidhi when she went to VMI, why? More questions, has Nidhi's teenage crush grown into strong love for Ashu but she has hidden it very well from all except Anji or has it always been love?

@ red...you will need to wait for that answer...😃

I knew Ashu would be bitter about relationships, but you have made him bold and bitter. That took me by surprise a teeny bit. He is full of anger, sarcasm and is not beyond throwing taunts at the people he knows. But still his genuine affection for the lady and concern for the workers shows he is not totally a lost cause. There is still some softness left in him that tends to rear its head in very sensitive times.

BANG ON AARTI!!!👏

Both Ashu and Nidhi are hiding. Ashu has built layers of skin around himself and Nidhi has built layers of ice around herself, she has become an ice maiden.  Both have successfully detached themselves from all, Ashu did it physically and Nidhi mentally, they seem unfazed in any situation. Interesting that they have become the exact opposite of their names now... so Ashu has to melt the ice and bring back chulbuli Nidhi and she in turn has to peel away all those layers to bring back to old gentle, loving Ashu.   Ashu is using sarcasm as his weapon and Nidhi silence. 

ANALYSIS  

That 'lapdog' comment, whoa! was Ashu goading some reaction out of her or was he trying to just establish how his interaction with her will be?
MAY BE BOTH...

But I have a feeling he may soon realize that it is difficult to punish someone who is already punishing herself... coz that's what Nidhi's penance is all about. And I feel that even she feels she deserves all this for her mistake.  Does she feel she got off easy when Ashu hit her and that's it!  

YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR THAT ANSWER..😛😆

Ashu's reaction is very surprising... agreed what Nidhi did was the last straw. But he wants to exact revenge for everything by being hurtful to Nidhi, even for what Armaan and Aditi did? Their mistake was graver... has he made Nidhi the face of all his hurt and wants to exact his due for everything by causing Nidhi pain, insulting her, etc...  

NO. HIS ANGER INCLUDES EVERYONE WHO HAD BETRAYED HIM. NIDHI IS THE FIRST ONE HE MET FACE TO FACE SO THE PENT UP ANGER CAME OUT WITH MORE FORCE...

And the murder question still linger, who dun it?  Is it someone among these or was it a random act by a random person like a thief?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT NOW AARTI..

As for Armaan, does he share a live-in relation with Mallika?  He simply does not feel like getting married as he still carries the guilt and unless Ashu gets married and settles down his conscience will not let him take that step?

MAY BE...

Waiting for the next part... this is a good start to the actual story now...  there are more questions...

😆 I DON'T DOUBT THAT...I AM BRACING MYSELF FOR ALL YOUR REACTIONS IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS...

THANKS A BUNCH AARTI...NOW MY CHAPTER SEEMS COMPLETE... WITH YOUR ANALYSIS ATTACHED TO IT...

Suvika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mithalee

I am not laughing for that deepu,main isliye has rahi hoon kyuki mujhe ab samajh aa raha hain ki Sujaji kyu apne updates dene main time leti hain...she wants us to think think and think...agar vo jaldi jaldi apna next chap dede toh hum shaayad apna dimaak itna nahi lagayenge 😛

Suvika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mithalee

Finally I woke up!!!
Who ever wants to wish me Happy Morning,can do soon! Plz maintain a Queue! Don't push each other & fight!
Tokens available till 11.59 am..
CRAZY FANS!! 😛   😆

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Wow sujathaji this one is going to be a record in terms of number of threads.

Will join on with my contribution from Monday
Suvika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepa17

Wow sujathaji this one is going to be a record in terms of number of threads.

Will join on with my contribution from Monday

i was thinking exactly the same thing Deepa...and we still have the weekend before chap 3 is posted...😆