jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
oye madam ans the question sent to u on wassup
deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

😆 i don't want to be killed so i won't tell u which part i am typing..but update toh monday ko hi milega janaab...not before...

SADIST! I sure want to knw ur address atleast I cld steal away ur computer am sure u wld hv already finished typing many chapters.

how did u guess??
u CAN'T do this to ME! I am so hooked to the story I actually landed up writing  the Q in my mind in the assignment nd test papers I was helping my kids with nd the best part was I forgot to add sugar in my hubby's tea! I nvr do that! I am quite focused in whatever I do see what u hv been doing to me I WANT AN UPDATE!
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

u CAN'T do this to ME! I am so hooked to the story I actually landed up writing  the Q in my mind in the assignment nd test papers I was helping my kids with nd the best part was I forgot to add sugar in my hubby's tea! I nvr do that! I am quite focused in whatever I do see what u hv been doing to me I WANT AN UPDATE!

sure you will get an update...on Monday  
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Comment for chapter 2 I will do only tomorrow, was going to do so today, but was too busy all day. I was pretty much out the whole day.  I just logged in here for a few minutes, but am too sleepy now.   Sorry Sujatha. ðŸ˜³  

Happy Ugadi once more, hope it was a grand one! ðŸ˜ƒ
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aardhan

Comment for chapter 2 I will do only tomorrow, was going to do so today, but was too busy all day. I was pretty much out the whole day.  I just logged in here for a few minutes, but am too sleepy now.   Sorry Sujatha. ðŸ˜³  

Happy Ugadi once more, hope it was a grand one! ðŸ˜ƒ

Hi Aarti..thank you..wish you the same...just replied your PM...no problem. relax and go to sleep. review can wait. you have lots of time. (till Monday morning IST)😳 

goodnight

NO TODAY...OK I promise to give a looong review as soon as u post nd I finish reading... PROMISE!!!!
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

NO TODAY...OK I promise to give a looong review as soon as u post nd I finish reading... PROMISE!!!!

Deepali... achche bachche aise rote nahi hain... chalo chalo aasoo pochlo aur zidd chodo...here have some  ...relax, watch a movie and wait till Monday...

Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Good Morning di😃

good morning Deepali...😃

Deepali... achche bachche aise rote nahi hain... chalo chalo aasoo pochlo aur zidd chodo...here have some  ...relax, watch a movie and wait till Monday...

Mommy dearest I am not athat U could suffice me with a some nd I am already going for a mve 2mrw night ! Bt what abt 2day the wait will only drive me