Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Review for 2nd:

good morning Anjani...and thank you so much...🤗

The way Ashu has talked to his flatmate, Nidhi's father and his concern for 1000 families and company started by his father shows he has not turned completely negative. May be he hates set of people and scared of getting into relation.

not scared exactly...but definitely wary...one of the prime ingredient of any relationship is trust...and he has lost that trust. 

But how come he ignored his parents till they died? Why both of them died together? Accident?

did i say he ignored them anywhere in the first two chapters??🤔

Looks like Nidhi has become very serious and lost all her fun in life...

How come Verma is so sure his daughter will accept this proposal?

Is Ashu going to take all his revenge on Nidhi for whatever Armaan and Aditi has done?

U NEED TO WAIT FOR THE ANSWERS...😳

The encounter of Ashu and Nidhi is very challenging...

One way Anji is warning Nidhi and other way she is enthu about knowing whatever going to happen between them. Should'nt she be scared?

scared of what??

You have killed my enthu for 3rd update with Tsunami warning...😵

oops...you can relax...tsunami postponed to chapter 4... 

Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

I was just analyzing the siggie...what i noticed was, the individual pic of ashu of ashu and nidhi on both the ends shows the present scenario...Ashu, the ruthless, headstrong tycoon...and Nidhi, calm yet somewhat lost...both seem to be so distant...

While, the couple pic in the center, was a glimpse of the past and hint of future...the tender, compassionate, loving relationship is quite visible...it shows traces of Chulbuli and Tiger in them...

looking at it now, it feels as if u have given out the story yet concealed everything...

fantastic analysis of the siggy Deepali...and you r bang on...thats exactly why i chose those pictures...Nidhi's single picture was chosen by Ana...
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple-Pika

I just want to say that I've been reading your fanfictions from day 1. You are an amazing writer, and I always take time to read you fanfictions

Please write more soon!

thank you. really glad to know that you read and like my FFs...hope u enjoy this one too...
deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GUD MORNINGSUJATA!How u doing?

Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

GUD MORNINGSUJATA!How u doing?

Deepali...am fine..typing the chapter...

Originally posted by: turags

Deepali...am fine..typing the chapter...

Ok so we get the update today?i knw only if u manage to finish it so plzzz do😳 ! Consider it a request !
Suvika. thumbnail

Ok so we get the update today?i knw only if u manage to finish it so plzzz do😳 ! Consider it a request !

😆 i don't want to be killed so i won't tell u which part i am typing..but update toh monday ko hi milega janaab...not before...

😆 i don't want to be killed so i won't tell u which part i am typing..but update toh monday ko hi milega janaab...not before...

SADIST! I sure want to knw ur address atleast I cld steal away ur computer am sure u wld hv already finished typing many chapters.

Suvika. thumbnail

SADIST! I sure want to knw ur address atleast I cld steal away ur computer am sure u wld hv already finished typing many chapters.

how did u guess??
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hehehe good morning