Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mithalee

O Sujaji kaha ho ji?...jhalak dikhlaja jhalak dikhlaja ek baar aaja aaja aaja aaja aaaja...aapke update ke liye tarse ankhiyaan,na din guzre na kate ratiyaan...Jhalak dikhlaja jhalak dikhlaja ek baar aaja aaja aaja aaja aaaja πŸ˜›

sshhh...kyon chillarahi ho Mithalee?? kya hua?? πŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyalvashni

di was a great update liking the on going story very much 

there are hunderds of question that are to be answered 

but in my thinking the main point or question is this ke how will ashutosh react with nidhi after mairage ... overall its just starting cant say anything how story will come out and how the questions will be answered for now great going πŸ‘ 

thank you Shreya...pehle shaadi hojaane do phir apne aap patachal jaayega😳
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

IN SHORT, THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WAS A SHOCKING HIGHLIGHT FOR YOU ANJANI...AND SO MANY QUESTIONS IN YOUR REVIEW...BUT NONE THAT I CAN ANSWER OR CLEAR WITHOUT GIVING OUT THE STORYLINE. 

ALL I CAN SAY IS WAIT FOR CHAP 3. HOPEFULLY SOME OF YOUR DOUBTS WILL BE CLEARED..OF COURSE, FEW OTHERS WOULD POP UP TO TAKE THEIR PLACE BUT STILL...πŸ˜‰

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS.πŸ€— WILL WAIT FOR YOUR CHAP 2 REVIEW..WHEN IS IT GOING TO COME?😳

What a response...😲
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: meena_kannan

What a shocking  start to chapter 2,  Attractive, ruthless , affluent businessmen having  physical relationship/s, no strings attached , is not unheard of  but  to visualise Ashutosh in such a scenario😲 , you are right , correct tag line to this FF, Zor ka zhatka hai zoro se laga πŸ˜†  . Ten years leap, but Ashutosh has NOT actually moved on, lost all trust in people, friends, relations, even kept a distance from his parents πŸ˜². This mystery woman , seems to be a good friend too, is she integral to the story or just introduced to get an insight into the kind of person Ashutosh has turned into ? Is she Mallika (Armaans ex wife maybe...) Questions are increasing, answers mil nahi raha hai , suspense quotient  increasing !  

Who killed Aditi ? Hope we get some clues in chapter 3 !  Very interesting progression to the story , really well written !

Dr Ranganath seems to be a lovable character in this FF too ! i i think he and anji will be great moral support system for Nidhi!

Dr Armaan , Nidhis superior at KGH, refreshing change ! Waiting for Ashutosh  , Armaan heart to heart talk ! 

Anji Nidhi friendship intact and their bond just seems to have grown stronger, Where is Rohan? Anji and Nidhi conversation, Anji trying to warn Nidhi,protect her ,  shows that Nidhi is clearly affected big time by her mistake or past immature deeds and changed to a completely different person, has matured more than her 25 years of age but she also has definitely NOT moved on , is she still crazy about Ashutosh ?πŸ˜•Confusion hi confusion hai , solution ka pata nahi... But she has grown to become an attractive, strong ,  young woman, a great Doctor too,her goal was to become a good doctor and she did achieve it!πŸ‘   !

Ashutosh and Nidhi meeting, very well written , sparks are flying , ruthless , arrogant , bitter, handsome business man and an expressionless, passive  , cold , attractive young lady doctor , who seems to be passionate aboout her profession , has no business sense whatsoever-  explosive combination , would love to read about their  journey through your writing, so seat belts are fastened and ready for this roller coaster ride!😊  

Why did she immediately agree to marry Ashutosh?πŸ˜•

Yograj is,  Nidhis father , just agreed/wanted  this marriage , did not talk to Nidhi about it , did not give her time etc πŸ˜• , hope I get some answers in the next update !

The last few lines , good luck wishes from Ashutosh to Nidhi very well written,I think she is really going to need it !

Overall very interesting ,completely hooked and really looking forward to the next update ! Please update sooonnn!

to date i think this is the lengthiest review that you have given...wow!!! 

the introduction of Ashutosh in chapter 2 is to show the kind of person he has turned into during the last decade. she is just a woman...and as for his relationship with her, i have left it deliberately open ended...you can assume it was "just friends" / casual / dating / physically intimate. its totally up to the readers how you want to understand that part and as you rightly said, how much of an Ashutosh character change you all can digest...

rest of the questions, you have to wait for the answers...

good to know that you are hooked...hope you are ready to be cooked...πŸ˜‰
Suvika. thumbnail

@jyothi...yup...but ye deviji ke darshan hue toh na!!! I think vo Ugadi pachidi enjoy kar rahi hogi πŸ˜›

😑 no. i was cooking Ugadi specials...😳 

"devilji ka darshan!!!" πŸ€£ thats a great one Mithalee🀣
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

I guess to all our questions, u have just one answer:
"U NEED TO WAIT FOR ANSWER"..πŸ˜†

🀣 true Deepali...i think i will just copy paste this sentence in every reply...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

oh woh...mat pucho ji...i am hounding sujaji literally to know what happens next but yeh sujaji 😑

But you said you know the story???
Suvika. thumbnail

IN SHORT, THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WAS A SHOCKING HIGHLIGHT FOR YOU ANJANI...AND SO MANY QUESTIONS IN YOUR REVIEW...BUT NONE THAT I CAN ANSWER OR CLEAR WITHOUT GIVING OUT THE STORYLINE. 

ALL I CAN SAY IS WAIT FOR CHAP 3. HOPEFULLY SOME OF YOUR DOUBTS WILL BE CLEARED..OF COURSE, FEW OTHERS WOULD POP UP TO TAKE THEIR PLACE BUT STILL...πŸ˜‰

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS.πŸ€— WILL WAIT FOR YOUR CHAP 2 REVIEW..WHEN IS IT GOING TO COME?😳
[/QUOTE]

What a response...😲
[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜† why?? you didn't like it?? 
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

But you said you know the story???

oye..no one knows the story except me...Mithalee ki baaton mein mat aao...i know what she will say..."i know who killed Aditi! Turags killed Aditi because she wanted to move ahead with her story" thats going to be her line...πŸ˜†
Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why nidhi's behaviour was so cold towards all???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Is that for that incident with Ashu???
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•