FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr - Page 41

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ruchshah

Thanks a ton for an early update...happy Ugadi to u too!!!πŸ˜ƒ

u r most welcome Ruchira..

So...the 10 years have changed all the characters of this story...all their intrinsic nature has been deeply burried inside...n all are masquerading with polar opposite personalities...but it seems fair...everyone involved wants to protect oneself fro any further hurt...Ashu doesnot want any friend, life campanion or (wonder wat Nidhi was to him 10 years bk) to repeat the same crime... Nidhi was become an introvert in her own pangs of guilt...
is it guilt..i wonder!!!

So...v are going to witness a clash of titans in the coming updates...i like it swearing Ashu...reminds me of the Tumse...hi Ashu...though that was physical hurt!!!!
But, i am confident Ashu's really feeling attaracted to this beautiful siren that his chulbuli has turned to...n i am sure she would take the death of him...had this been an A rated story...we mite have witnessed a sexual dual between them(Sorry for my words...but it seems there's so much of Unresolved physical tension between them!!)

unresolved physical tension..hmmm..interesting choice of words...

chalo...the tiger's is going to b in action...wonder how long Nidhi continues to b a lamb!!!! wonder what happened to Ashu's parents...how did they behave with Nidhi post that picture fiasco...rukmini seemed angry( on a lighter note...Nidhi's not going to have MIL issuesπŸ˜ƒ)
aslo..is Nidhi's mum in picture??

yes...Nidhi's mom is in picture..

Hey...sorry if i am wrong...but if a company makes losses..."it is in red" n not black(i am not sure)

its first red and then black...black is almost like a shut down signal...no apology required..

sorry if i am assuming it...no offence!!!
hey relax...none taken.. πŸ€—
thanks for PM
Originally posted by deepaligupta197

Great story!!Different Ashni...It's Different...

πŸ˜† yes...it indeed is!!!

thank you Deepali...
Originally posted by Aazeen02

If we change the title of this ff From THT to The Series of Shocks, wont misfit at all.. After all, these 2 chaps have given us but shocks!!! My God! What turn abouts!!!

🀣 there is a thought to put "zor ka jhatka hain zoron se laga"  as the tagline for this FF

First of all, was the women, in the start, was Mallika, n is Ex- wife of Armaan?

u need wait for the answer..

Ashu toh kitna rude ho gaya... But obviously, his life had turned so Topsy-turvy a decade ago... And then he lost almost all the relations in his life... His best friend Armaan, his fiance Aditi, his parents, his comapny, his chulbuli, everything...

But, Nidhi, she is a totally dhamaaka element... When she was chulbuli, toh kuch zyaada hi thi, aur ab no-nonsesnse, toh wo b kuch zyada hi... She had just changed... But y did she agree to dis marriage, widout a single question, n also to face anything n everything dat comes her ways... Kyu? Does she wants to undo all bad that had happened to her tiger, coz of her crush?

πŸ˜† u need to wait for the answer..

Now the MVM, has left to VM only, n Ashu has come, just to revive, all his dad wanted as his will n to save, those 1000 employees livelihood... But he has turned too bitter...

Ab aayega mazaa... A bitter Nidhi n a bitterer Ashu... U r gonna keep me on my toes... Just like Tumse hi...
yup and i am going to love it Aazeen...πŸ˜‰

Chaliye jaldi bring on the next chap... When can we get?

MONDAY

Originally posted by vidyasabde

fast moving ff Sujata ! liking every bit of it. busyness arrangement leading to marriage  spiced with teenage crush...dr and business tycoon ki aisi kismat milai jodi...very interesting.

THANK YOU VIDYA..

All the relations appear to be lacking in emotions except for Nidhi and Anji...every one appears to be hiding behind a facade.
so many unsolved issues among st them...makes me think  what is going to happen?

SOMETIMES, WE PUT ON A FACADE FOR SO LONG THAT IT BECOMES THE REALITY..

who is the lady with whom Ashu was talking to earlier in the chap? Nidhi loves Ashu na ?two more Q added to the list...prev ones are still unsolved.

YUP..

by the way this chapter doesn't appear to be of 10 pages...shotu kyo hai?
SHORT NAHI HAIN VIDYA...WORD DOC 10 PAGES..I THINK THIS ONE IS 9 1/2..NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE...BUT I WANTED TO STOP AT THAT POINT.  

suspense is still maintained πŸ˜’ 
πŸ˜ƒ
give some hint at least.

πŸ‘ for you.

Originally posted by deepa17

Sujathaji the chapter was fantabulous so much so that I had to download it ASAP to reread.
πŸ˜ƒ I AM GLAD 

Great love this Ashu the best of all your Ashus so far. I used to reread Tum se hi but I think it is going to be tu hi tu all the time. 

YEAH, THIS ASHU IS BOLD IN A DIFFERENT WAY

It will be interesting to see how the marriage and the subsequent softening of Ashu takes place.

Many congratulations for this fine piece of work I have said it numerous times but I am going to repeat it again - beware mr Crichton and mr Grisham - turags is here 

DEEPA

Take a bow πŸ₯³ πŸ‘
Originally posted by Anjani9

My review: Update 1:

Shocking highlights for me:

1. Aditi saying it is just once...
2. Armaan lost the parents, doing this (betraying friend) when he should be in sorrow.
3. Nidhi's act treated as big crime.

1. If Aditi is not in love with Ashu, why she has accepted to marry Ashu...noone will stop her from marrying Armaan unless the business is very huge and her parents put pressure on her, not to let a share go out.
Looks like Ashu and Aditi were not into love...then why Ashu got such a big shock...if it is love marraige, I understand...

2. This is bit milder out of 3, when he is such a close friend of Ashu and with close bonding with entire family...
If he was in love with Aditi, he could have atleast told Ashu about it...

3. Nidhi...
We hear kids of stinking rich people running away with driver etc claiming it is love and if parents pull them back...they will happily marry another rich guy and happily settle in life.
She is in that age not able to differentiate between crush and love. But going to the extent of drugging him ...may be parents do not have time for her...they both are busy with their own activities and ignored her..
Why are we discussing about just Nidhi here...what Aditi has done is a bigger crime. Nidhi is nothing compared to her.
May be she has a crush...or may be love..
But she has come back and confessed she has done...Verma has allowed Nidhi to do it taking chance on Nidhi's image...

Out of 3 houses, 2 are in same line unless Nidhi is in love...not getting logic of Ashu's shock...Armaan yes but not other 2...if Ashu and Aditi are not in love...

IN SHORT, THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WAS A SHOCKING HIGHLIGHT FOR YOU ANJANI...AND SO MANY QUESTIONS IN YOUR REVIEW...BUT NONE THAT I CAN ANSWER OR CLEAR WITHOUT GIVING OUT THE STORYLINE. 

ALL I CAN SAY IS WAIT FOR CHAP 3. HOPEFULLY SOME OF YOUR DOUBTS WILL BE CLEARED..OF COURSE, FEW OTHERS WOULD POP UP TO TAKE THEIR PLACE BUT STILL...πŸ˜‰

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS.πŸ€— WILL WAIT FOR YOUR CHAP 2 REVIEW..WHEN IS IT GOING TO COME?😳
I guess to all our questions, u have just one answer:
"U NEED TO WAIT FOR ANSWER"..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by bc123456

Sorry have not commented was shell shocked , true in life no one is all white or black but the shades of grey were too shocking , and maybe cause we see on real life , fiction is an escape from reality ,at present could not connect to the characters, you write very well and make people too real will wait to see how the story progresses

no problem Dr Babs...i was kind of expecting this mixed reactions from everyone. and yes, it would take time for you all to connect with this Ashu, Nidhi and Armaan.

Originally posted by SSA777

Sujatha, what a chapter and all that suspense...love it.πŸ‘  A very different story of Ashu and Nidhi.  Wow, Nidhi agreeing to marry Ashu without any hesitation.  Sounds like he is going to make her life miserable.  But I am sure, she will give as good as she gets.  Waiting for Ashu and Armaan's meeting...and Armaan's explanation. Nidhi and Anji...best of friends...Anji and Ranganath looking out for Nidhi.

Thanks for posting the chapter before the deadline...but, next chapter not until Monday!!!  Sujatha, not fair.  I don't think I will survive the weekend.

thank you Sha..whether she will give as good as she gets or whether she truly has become a "lapdog" as he has called her, u need to wait n see...

and yes, next chapter will be on Monday. digest the first two chapters before i pounce the third one on you guys...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
hello ji at the rate this thread is filling u will have to open a new thread for chap 4